Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? (11562 Views)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / So.are Yorubas Ready To Fight / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2014
We are spelling it to you clearly now just like before that we are not with you on anything and no alliance. So what sabotage are You talking about? Are you ibos that stuppid to carelessly allow sabotage from your enemy or just plain dumb? I believe ibos are the infamous foolss who keep doing things same way and expect different result.

customized07: I don't expect this thread to end-up in the tribal bashing, the OP was specific about the south vs north, this has clearly shown that the south cannot unite against the north and if there's gonna be any saboteur, its gonna be the yorubas. Mind you that as violent as the north maybe, experience will play a big role for the igbos, let's see how far yorubas will go with their sabotage.

7 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: it will be you came, saw and vanquished. If it smokes in Lagos, no ibo will pass through ogun and ondo state, land or water, mark it down.
Igbo man prefers to die with his property or where the economic action is, why do you think most still stay in the north despit security risks? not that we even expect a coward bred yorobar to understand how much less a female,anyway....the question is can the yorobar do away with cowardice to avert an igbo pincer movement from the east and within Lagos even with marauding Hausa Fulanis to the North??... It is best you pay indemnity so you don't have two war fronts to contend with...

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2014
PenSniper:

Grade 1 mumu. The same way you were paid in your backyard of PH. ? Do you know anything of history ? Put this into your skull right now: Yorubas know the amount of hatred the Igbos have for them. We are silently seething to show you one or two things. That the hatred is unjustified and baseless makes us wish for an opportunity to vent our pent-up fury on them. No negotiations and no parley. So when the bubble bursts, anything, animate or otherwise that bears the tag of Igbo in Lagos should safely be considered collateral damages. Note: no amount of calls for ceasefire will be heeded until all habingers of hatred on our land are annihilated. Keep on mouthing whatever you want. A sticth in time saves nine.
The igbos have fought an assymetrical warfare in the modern age against a combined force of USSR,USA,Britain,Egypt,Nigeria etc holding them down for 30months,even at a point was an horizon away from the outskirts of Lagos..Now how do you think a war hardened group will fare with those who are not only lazy but are chronic deserters and backstabbers....It will be the de javu of illorin all over again.

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: fvcking illiterate calling another person illiterate, what's rumukro? Its rumuokoro. Fvcktard

fvckhead you coming for another beatdown. I don't care what y'all call your village.

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2014
See people who flee eastward for rumors now want to stay for war.

You should be worried about fighting both west and north when we can turn the whole south east to grass for cows to graze.
Ahuitzotl: Igbo man prefers to die with his property or where the economic action is, why do you think most still stay in the north despit security risks? not that we even expect a coward bred yorobar to understand how much less a female,anyway....the question is can the yorobar do away with cowardice to avert an igbo pincer movement from the east and within Lagos even with marauding Hausa Fulanis to the North??... It is best you pay indemnity so you don't have two war fronts to contend with...

10 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ba7man(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I pity this yoloba tribe. Not only are you divided along religious lines, you are divided along colonial country lines and languages also.
We're not divided along any lines.

When you encounter a Yoruba on NL, do you know his religion or his state of origin?? No. We mainly speak as one .

But amongst igbos, I personally know the states where a lot of Igbo posters are from because at one point or the other, they've insulted other igbos or claimed superiority over them. Eg.(Anambra indigenes insulting Imo indigenes)etc.

15 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Lair ibos fought only Nigeria army. I know it felt like the sky collapsed on you people, hey! That's what you get when you are dumb like ibos. You actually had some world powers fought on your side.
Ahuitzotl: The igbos have fought an assymetrical warfare in the modern age against a combined force of USSR,USA,Britain,Egypt,Nigeria etc holding them down for 30months,even at a point was an horizon away from the outskirts of Lagos..Now how do you think a war hardened group will fare with those who are not only lazy but are chronic deserters and backstabbers....It will be the de javu of illorin all over again.

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by PenSniper: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: The igbos have fought an assymetrical warfare in the modern age against a combined force of USSR,USA,Britain,Egypt,Nigeria etc holding them down for 30months,even at a point was an horizon away from the outskirts of Lagos..Now how do you think a war hardened group will fare with those who are not only lazy but are chronic deserters and backstabbers....It will be the de javu of illorin all over again.

I award you A+ in day-dreaming, fallacy and self-delutions. Keep living in fools' paradise and misapplying wrong history. Find out and read about "Shiboleth" and "Siboleth" in the Bible. Those who fail to learn from history live to regret it.

10 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead you coming for another beatdown. I don't care what y'all call your village.
lol, fvcking illiterate, rumuokoro is more developed than ilorin. Hahahahahahahahahaha fvcking illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Well you are my slave and still fighting me.

Lolz, u want to feel good a lil bit by saying this, North(master), West(slave)
Now you know who is fighting who.
Please I don't do talks like these.

I have no problem with any tribe and am not tribalistic, the only qualms that I have with some 'hypocrites and cowards' as my grand dad told me was exactly them being u know, hypocrites and cowards.

Reading some intelligent posts here, make me realize my dad and grand dad where right afterall.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Analysing this hollow ramblings of your confused thoughts, a task akin to shifting through pig shyte, we gather your fragile state of mind cannot handle a common discourse without an implosion,Well then feel free to drown your self in pig excrement because we ain't fuccking off to nowhere but here.Let us see the worste a coward bred yeriba fucktarrd can do...

damn!!!! priceless coming from an hybrid human and the higher ape. your whole taught process and lifestyle is messed up like orkar botched coup. that you didn't come out dumb from infancy is 8th world wonder with the drinking and smoking habit of the low lifers that conceive you. waste of ovum, space and oxygen. calling you a pig is disrespect to pigs world wide. calling you a world renowned dumb, is just for the case of lack of a proper adjective to quantify your gigantic stupidity that makes all world highest summit look like dwarfs.

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: lol, fvcking illiterate, rumuokoro is more developed than ilorin. Hahahahahahahahahaha fvcking illiterate

ant eating green faced mushie!!!! who cares mehn.... the point is that give a fvck what y'all bantunoids chose to christened your curser enclaves.

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

ant eating green faced mushie!!!! who cares mehn.... the point is that give a fvck what y'all bantunoids chose to christened your curser enclaves.
illiterate, rumukro ko, omo okro ni, oloshi illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: illiterate, rumukro ko, omo okro ni, oloshi illiterate.

is oloshi and oloriburuku not suppose to be your cursed family oriki!!!!!! look at this loser I schooled in his own discipline calling is chi illiterate. you are a waste of space and time, everyone involved in your upbringing deserve to be gassed Hitler styled for producing an utter useless nematode like you.

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Lair ibos fought only Nigeria army. I know it felt like the sky collapsed on you people, hey! That's what you get when you are dumb like ibos. You actually had some world powers fought on your side.
Name one world power that fought on our side...All this your lies and bluster typical of yorobars will not save you from the igbos....Go and price their market first...There will be no USSR nor USA even UK to save your coward assses.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

is oloshi and oloriburuku not suppose to be your cursed family oriki!!!!!! look at this loser I schooled in his own discipline calling is chi illiterate. you are a waste of space and time, everyone involved in your upbringing deserve to be gassed Hitler styled for producing an utter useless nematode like you.
hahahahahahahahahahaha, oya come an school me again today, bring a topic or should I give a topic? Lolzzzzzzzz, illiterate trying to school me

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Name one world power that fought on our side...All this your lies and bluster typical of yorobars will not save you from the igbos....Go and price their market first...There will be no USSR nor USA even UK to save your coward assses.
yorubas lie like their life depends on it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Did your dad and grand not tell you ibos are slaves to Yoruba?
Normality:

Lolz, u want to feel good a lil bit by saying this, North(master), West(slave)
Now you know who is fighting who.
Please I don't do talks like these.

I have no problem with any tribe and am not tribalistic, the only qualms that I have with some 'hypocrites and cowards' as my grand dad told me was exactly them being u know, hypocrites and cowards.

Reading some intelligent posts here, make me realize my dad and grand dad where right afterall.

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: hahahahahahahahahahaha, oya come an school me again today, bring a topic or should I give a topic? Lolzzzzzzzz, illiterate trying to school me

not until you answer my over one month question still pending. illiterate that goofed on common reward pathway of the dopamine effect. fvck off to the job section and go spam them with your c.v that is as worthless as the wrapper the aboki use in selling suya.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ba7man(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Name one world power that fought on our side...All this your lies and bluster typical of yorobars will not save you from the igbos....Go and price their market first...There will be no USSR nor USA even UK to save your coward assses.
Stop lying dude.

Igbos fought the Nigerian Army not British, USSR, UK or Uganda.

Stop decieving yourself.........Or is it World War II stories of Germany you're confusing with the Nigeria Civil war??

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

not until you answer my over one month question still pending. illiterate that goofed on common reward pathway of the dopamine effect. fvck off to the job section and go spam them with your c.v that is as worthless as the wrapper the aboki use in selling suya.
what question? I have told you to come to my workplace in agidingbi for your extra year school fees, though you are a failure, but you can still make it in life if you retrace your steps, bring your question fvcking bastard and let me murder your entire generation with my answers, what can an extra year student of lasu possibly ask me? You want to disgrace yourself right grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2014
PenSniper:

I award you A+ in day-dreaming, fallacy and self-delutions. Keep living in fools' paradise and misapplying wrong history. Find out and read about "Shiboleth" and "Siboleth" in the Bible. Those who fail to learn from history live to regret it.
You need to come closer home to Illorin,Afonja,sheik Allimi and the motivation of dipping the quran in the Atlantic or that of Iraq,Isis and christians.…The failure of hearkening to history is on your head and the extinction of christianity in Southwest...
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Italians plane was shot down in Lagos and in most pictures from biafra side of the war, there were white people in battle fields fighting side by side with biafra. we Yoruba don't lie like you do, you ibos have perfected lies and live on it like air.

11 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Did your dad and grand not tell you ibos are slaves to Yoruba?

You fret when we call your land a "no man's land".

Master indeed, dominating you at ur home land.

I rather be that slave that dominates the master, than a chest-beating coward master fretting at the sound of his 'slave's' voice.
Hypocrite!

10 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Am outta here, I don't do tribal wars. *unfollows thread*
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2014
ba7man: Stop lying dude.

Igbos fought the Nigerian Army not British, USSR, UK or Uganda.

Stop decieving yourself.........Or is it World War II stories of Germany you're confusing with the Nigeria Civil war??
Fought the Nigerian Army consisting of pilots from oshogbo or artillery technicians from illesha or had foriegn military 'observers' from cotonou??....Not every one here can be fooled with your revisionism which is a natural pastime of the yorobars..

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: what question? I have told you to come to my workplace in agidingbi for your extra year school fees, though you are a failure, but you can still make it in life if you retrace your steps, bring your question fvcking bastard and let me murder your entire generation with my answers, what can an extra year student of lasu possibly ask me? You want to disgrace yourself right grin grin grin grin

failure of life should be your pseudonym!!!! ain't you the same low lifer spamming the job section with your c.v..... fvckhead I didn't even attend lasu talk more of an extra year. you jobless, brainless, classless nincompoop. come abuja let me talk to management may be they can fix you up as the reserve gateman here. so as to free you and your cursed lineage from the grip hold of poverty. your lineage is more connected to poverty, penury and misery than the connection between Siamese twins connected by brains.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Normality:

You fret when we call your land a "no man's land".

Master indeed, dominating you at ur home land.

I rather be that slave that dominates the master, than a chest-beating coward master fretting at the sound of his 'slave's' voice.
Hypocrite!
yorubas are masters yet they can't hold-on to lagos and ilorin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: yorubas are masters yet they can't hold-on to lagos and ilorin grin grin grin

Lmao. Stop it dude, u gonna make exhaust myself with lafta. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

failure of life should be your pseudonym!!!! ain't you the same low lifer spamming the job section with your c.v..... fvckhead I didn't even attend lasu talk more of an extra year. you jobless, brainless, classless nincompoop. come abuja let me talk to management may be they can fix you up as the reserve gateman here. so as to free you and your cursed lineage from the grip hold of poverty. your lineage is more connected to poverty, penury and misery than the connection between Siamese twins connected by brains.
I put it to you that you are serving an extra year in LASU currently, prove me wrong, you are a failure whose parents have abandoned, that's why you are always sounding hurt here. Prove me wrong, drop your shame and come to agidingbi, lemme help you.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Italians plane was shot down in Lagos and in most pictures from biafra side of the war, there were white people in battle fields fighting side by side with biafra. we Yoruba don't lie like you do, you ibos have perfected lies and live on it like air.
Italian plane,nibo? why not italian submarine or better still italian warship?? You must have a phd at distortion and embellishments, a cultural achievement in Southwest

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ak47mann(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Yorubas will not be much problem to us at all, they will be less headache to handle their hope at the moment is their northern masters which they too are in disarray,yorubas will be like a little harmless puppies when their masters are not behind them so they will also need igbos to protect their remaining forgotten land from their supreme god before oduduwa which are the fulanis. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Earns N3.27trn From Oil In 10 Months / OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / SERAP Urges Orji Kalu, Goje, Okorocha, Others To ‘stop Collecting Pensions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.