Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola (2444 Views)

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) / Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA / [photos] Miracle:- Dotor Cures Ebola With HIV Drug In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by danot1030: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
This information was sent to my whatsapp and I gooled it, it is confirmed: Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen! Good day friends + do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by ayurdavid: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
bros dis your tory na real wa o
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
REALLY
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by femu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
danot1030: This information was sent to my whatsapp and I gooled it, it is confirmed: Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen! Good day friends + do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!
So there is no kola in Guinea, sierra leone and Liberia? think!!!
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by Soji123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are you sure
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by Sunofgod(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
What about 'Pepsi cola' or 'Rola cola'? grin

Does the cola have to be bitter? cheesy

(i'm sticking to coca-cola...)

1 Like

Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by edoyad(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
What about Goat head pepper soup and Dubic ?

1 Like

Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by yungryce: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
We learn new tins evryday
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by EMERITUS85(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Time to venture into colanut business
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by hopilo: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2014
EMERITUS85: Time to venture into colanut business
it is true as bitter kola will not allow the virus to multiply in your body. I use bitter cola a lot, it is also good for cold, respiratory infection and performance in the thing.
Re: Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Ignorance they say is bliss

(1) (Reply)

Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria / World Leaders Castigate Buhari - Photos.. / Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.