Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. (20616 Views)

8 Ways To Make Your Cellphone's Last Long / 8 Ways You Didn’t Know Hackers Could Steal Your Identity. / Do You Think Learning Assembly Makes You A Better Programmer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Chibuke56: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Wow
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Gynacologist(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

smh no hope again
guilty of ol.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Gynacologist(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

smh no hope again
guilty of ol?
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by tpraiz(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2014
No wunder I no pass my courses as I want choii .......diz might b my last sub o

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by slye(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Big4wig: Who here also pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise?

Closet!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by jennylove7575(f): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm. Na wah.. The write up made small sense. But not applicable to everyone... Some elements of truth in it.....I am inviting all my nl friends to my birthday party August the 23rd in Essex.. You can email me to get full details of the venue.you are all highly welcomed.. kiss
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by PMPhoenix(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2014
no kidding,ever since i dropped my 'droid and started using my moms old shitty nokia 6120 with a crappy battery and an os thats posessed by a very dutiful virus, i've become a lot smarter, now i dont always forget what i was came out to do everytime i go outside my gate
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Bigdreams(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
This post is apt.

Thanks Op.

More wisdom.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by emymeeky: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Sadly, am a victim of all cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

smh no hope again
u just had to quote everything
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by DaWorshiper(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
All na lie abeg! Doesn't apply to me.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Odika1: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

smh no hope again
Ibu ezigbote anu ofia,so u have to quote everything just to type no hope again,infact u are really hopeless.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by tete7000(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2014
aminho: it made u write dis crap oga you are silly too

but thats none of my problm

Part of ills of technology. Many can't construct good english tenses because they spend most of their time on internet and computer games that they hardly have time for serious studies. I won't be surprised if the person I quoted here is one of the addicts mentioned in the write-up. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
nicest topic..ever on NL......

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by aminho(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
tete7000:

Part of ills of technology. Many can't construct good english tenses because they spend most of their time on internet and computer games that they hardly have time for serious studies. I won't be surprised if the person I quoted here is one of the addicts mentioned in the write-up. grin
are you referring to yourself bro english is not first language and i can speak it better than you i knwmy english is poor compered to my hausa kanuri or arabic talkless of my course of study now Mandarin Chinese i doubt if you even speak your own language so who doesn't have time for studies now
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by ceslide: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
valmunich: Uhmm... Can I get likes for no reason?
best comment ever.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by jidxin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmmmnn to long ....its bad 4 my health
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by StealthyMe(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

yes o brother cause those write nor correct

IzzAlriight..... cheesy

Buh dah tin get as e dey do some ppl oo
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Odika1: Ibu ezigbote anu ofia,so u have to quote everything just to type no hope again,infact u are really hopeless.

i typed 'smh no hope again' you that know exactly what to type why didn't quote the write up and type it?

why always me
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by davidif: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Davidgprs:
7. You can’t find your way around without GPS.

People who rely on GPS to get around have less activity in the hippocampus, an area of the brain involved in both memory and navigation, according to a series of studies presented in 2010. Using spatial memory -- which involves using visual cues to develop "cognitive maps" that remember routes -- instead of operating on GPS-induced autopilot can help avert memory problems later in life, the studies found.

A 2008 study from the University of London even found that taxi drivers had more developed hippocampi than non-taxi drivers -- perhaps because they are so accustomed to navigating cities using spatial memory, rather than relying on GPS (though that may no longer be true of smartphone-equipped taxi drivers).

Man, i observed this some while ago.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by babseg(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
valmunich: Uhmm... Can I get likes for no reason?

can u get me a recharge card so i can give u like for no reason
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Thebrightest(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
*Carries his phone and dump it in a refuse bin*
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by otalenu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you for this insight op. I am a victim of 1-6.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
b
StealthyMe:

IzzAlriight..... cheesy

Buh dah tin get as e dey do some ppl oo

All of dem done finish me with quote sef
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: u just had to quote everything

Why are you guys getting angry about my own quote?
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by kobofun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
This article is a good one. I believe you all should read with an open-mind. Usually these 'effects' don't happen overnight, they are long-term but trust me, generations yet unborn will totally be different from us...

Information is cheap. Meaning is expensive...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by MegMich(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
How does that change the cost of a cup of garri?
Anyways, tech is silly till I can download food online.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by anims: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wetin man go do nw.
Re: 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. by Mayydayy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
now i find it hard to spell words correctly.i abbreviate everything.everything.

chai.e be lik say i spel this ones corrctly.
e be lik say this spirt of abbrvtn don dey comot small small.ah don dey free. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Your Passwords: 2 Million Facebook/Google/Yahoo/Twitter Passwords Stolen / Enter Yahoo Mail Through An Alternate Site Other Than Www.yahoo / Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.