Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here (1162 Views)

Top 10 Embarrassing Moments In A Lagos Bus / Embarrassing Moments / His Most Embarrassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2014
No one can ever say He/She Doesn't have an embarrassing experience! I have one, and so do You!
Oya make we go but make a start first
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Me and my
friend just
got new, cool, roller
blades for our
birthday so we
decided to go around
our neighborhood with
them. This guy who
lives down my street
is friends with my
crush and he told us
they were outside
playing basketball. As
we drove past them, I
started to show off
and I went REALLY
REALLY fast! As my
crush looked at me, I
fell face first on the
street and they ALL
laughed! It was so
embarrassing.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Where ur ownAnyway mine wz wen I wz inside a bus nd I wz pressed,tat day I wz sweating so much nd it wz obvious tat I wz pressed,d worse part of it is tat d driver is a mad man,e no evn send me,it wz wen passengers started raining curse on him tat he manage stop,tat day it wz as if sh*t wz dropping from my pants

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Oya share your own na...
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by macsika: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Brb
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2014
edozie04: Where ur ownAnyway mine wz wen I wz inside a bus nd I wz pressed,tat day I wz sweating so much nd it wz obvious tat I wz pressed,d worse part of it is tat d driver is a mad man,e no evn send me,it wz wen passengers started raining curse on him tat he manage stop,tat day it wz as if sh*t wz dropping from my pants
sorry man
I don laugh soteyyyyy ma belle wan blast sef
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by afredytee(f): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2014
It was in secondary school, almost a decade ago. I was this slim girl always looking for fat people's trouble. So this day, it was the most feared Chisom. Immediately after breakfast, we went to class on a Friday morning, on our way I insulted Chisom, so she started chasing me and I ran as fast as my toothpick legs could carry me, the next thing was I hit my head against an iron pillar and that served as bell for the whole of block. Everybody ran out and from my lying position I opened my eyes a little, only to see literally the whole school staring at me in awe. Meanwhile they were shouting my bf's name. On hearing that, I just feigned that I fainted, till some life savers carried me to the clinic.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 01, 2014
I was going to make a presentation at school and I was wearing heels(we all know where this is going to, don't we?0. As I climbed up the podium, I missed a step and I fell down shamelessly in front of everyone embarassed. I was absolutely mortified and some students were even laughing at me and this made me cringe even more. I stood up, put up a big smile and pretended like nothing happened. I went on to make the prsentation, which was flawless by the way and I received a standing ovation grin
What perked up my day that day was that my crush came to congratulate me afterwards. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by chozkiel(m): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2014
tongue tongue
Ladystewie: I was going to make a presentation at school and I was wearing heels(we all know where this is going to, don't we?0. As I climbed up the podium, I missed a step and I fell down shamelessly in front of everyone embarassed. I was absolutely mortified and some students were even laughing at me and this made me cringe even more. I stood up, put up a big smile and pretended like nothing happened. I went on to make the prsentation, which was flawless by the way and I received a standing ovation grin
What perked up my day that day was that my crush came to congratulate me afterwards. cheesy
Ladystewie: I was going to make a presentation at school and I was wearing heels(we all know where this is going to, don't we?0. As I climbed up the podium, I missed a step and I fell down shamelessly in front of everyone embarassed. I was absolutely mortified and some students were even laughing at me and this made me cringe even more. I stood up, put up a big smile and pretended like nothing happened. I went on to make the prsentation, which was flawless by the way and I received a standing ovation grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
[h2]so I was about to make a proposal to this beautiful girl in public whiles on a date....I got her attention and also the attention of the people around
before I opened my mouth to talk chai she oboy don't try and not dating you we can be friends[/h2]

I was over embarrassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2014
wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by topedo70(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Obiorahifeoma: wonderful!
Ifeoma please share your story
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here by killercute16(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
There are many but let me drop dis 1 first.....Back then in ss1 dere waz dis stuborn boy i hated so much in class den,the boy waz always fond of abusing me nd d the one wey dy pain me pass be say dis boy go dy shout say my head be lyk say dy carry big tin tomato put on top toothpick....not dat his head his smaller dan mine oo,i lock up i always used to tell my best frnd dat one day me nd dat boy will fight....Den one day came wen i waz toasting 1 chick lyk dat naso dis bastard yarn dat talk again....jonny can't take it again naxo i gv dis boy one punch mehn naso d boy react sharp sharp oo dis boy gv me 3 punches in 2secs....dis boy no allow me rest o jus dy beat me anyhow nobody seperate,i tried my best too stand back dats wen d boy gave me head boot 4 my forehead d next tin i see na coco....see laff chai i start cry...........NONSO i will neva forget u neva.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What Wrong With This Profile *pic* / MUST READ: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo / Wat Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.