Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus (3970 Views)

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by erictoonice: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Bitter Kola has been internationally verified to inhibit d growth of the Ebola virus, hence an interim cure. Anyone who u suspect is in danger of getting d Virus is advised to consume it. Eat it like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen! pls do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcinia_kola
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by dkc(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2014
'hope its true
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by bigx(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Wikipedia is not a reliable source
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Pavore9: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
lf it is true, we thank the Lord!
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by femi4: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Fp things
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
make dem bring somfin beta!!!
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Lordseyad(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just saw it on fb.... Though dunno if its true......

Wishing ya'all An Ebola free month....

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Thebrightest(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think i have to go into exporting bussiness oooo. exporting bitter kola to liberia. i
This is a big business opportunity for us in Nigeria.
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Wolison(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
I pray more modification be carried to forestall and curtail it's widespread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seun, Moderator and super moderator, pls this topic needs to be pushed to front page!!!
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
The Ebola fear is gripping for many but read this:

Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by saints2(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its not true, I watched an interview where the PA TO LASG on health debunk the rumors, it has never been confirmed, not all articles on wikipedia are correct
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by bloglover(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
this is good news! *dancing Ebola dance *

very soon we will hear that kolanut now cures HIV..
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by HealthIssues(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thebrightest: I think i have to go into exporting bussiness oooo. exporting bitter kola to liberia. i
This is a big business opportunity for us in Nigeria.
You may do your proper findings and go ahead. Best of luck. Meanwhile
A NEW & EFFECTIVE WAY OF TREATING HIV/AIDS HAS JUST BEEN DISCOVERED!!!
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by odingidiong: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
HealthIssues:
You may do your proper findings and go ahead. Best of luck. Meanwhile
A NEW & EFFECTIVE WAY OF TREATING HIV/AIDS HAS JUST BEEN DISCOVERED!!!
HOW
Re: Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus by HealthIssues(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
odingidiong: HOW
Kindly send me a private email for further discussion...

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

AJU-MBAISE -natural Flat Tummy By Omk_secrets / 11 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Honey / Get The Best Selling Skin Glow Kit (half Cast Look Cream, Skin Whitening +more)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.