Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently (2519 Views)

I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / Tony Elumelu Of UBA Graduated With Third Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nightingale99(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning gents n ladies,

I am an all out go-getter. My background is in Mechanical Engineering and I have just recently graduated from Cranfield University, UK with an MSc in Subsea Engineering. I urgently need a place to apply my skills and build some industry experience ( also to recover from the financial cost of sponsoring a masters abroad wink . I have mad skills in designing, also very knowledgeable on Subsea production matters and I am apt in operations and maintenance of production equipment. I am a strong believer that anything is possible, so holla at me if your office needs a fellow like me.

Last note: A random act of kindness defines our character and humanity.

3 Likes

Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by MANGAM(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Welcome back to Naija, the land of possibilities
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nightingale99(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Tanx bro
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by ignis: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Op, why didn't you remain in UK for a little while and work there.
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nightingale99(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2014
@ignis. I did stay for a while. The job market there is really competitive. Preference is usually given to British nationals, if no Brit meets the job requirements they now look for EU nationals giving non british/ EU candidates like myself a really slim chance of securing a place. However, part time jobs plenty die but they are usually jobs you won't love doing here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by mayo47(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmm try get HR contacts/email of oil & gas companies in order to send your resume or walk up to their offices, well should be prepared to expect the unexpected and lest i forget aggressively make use of linkedin by adding senior colleagues in the industry (U could get send them a PM).
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
welcome back grin . I know a lady who schooled abroad, came home and recently got a job in uk which she applied for from naija, online on der site. Work permit everything sorted smiley and she is back in uk.

Goodluck with your job search smiley

Nightingale99: @ignis. I did stay for a while. The job market there is really competitive. Preference is usually given to British nationals, if no Brit meets the job requirements they now look for EU nationals giving non british/ EU candidates like myself a really slim chance of securing a place. However, part time jobs plenty die but they are usually jobs you won't love doing here in Nigeria.
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
viewing this topic mizmycoli

Na every topic u dey view for nl undecided cheesy
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Here's Honestly Wishing You The Best.

When you get an opportunity, no matter how mediocre it may seem, take a shot at it.

God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by MizMyColi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
KnuckleHead:
viewing this topic mizmycoli

Na every topic u dey view for nl undecided cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided

I was going to ask you same.

1 Like

Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
lol u no well grin grin
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by bakandow11: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2014
really admire your courage, i pray u get a gainful employnment soon. i really want to do thesame thing right now am in the u.a.e working. am a mechanical engineering graduate getting ready for a PMP training, wish to work in Naija after getting all the neccessary certificate No place like home...

1 Like

Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
I am going to Cranfield University this October but this thread almost gave me a heart attack. @op should I just cancel this msc?
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
na only you walker come. what of others. welcome to nigeria
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Shegbe: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
op send your cv to recruitment@hcdclimited.com
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Nightingale99(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
God came through for me. Thanks Everyone. smiley
Re: He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently by Jbelieve: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Nightingale99:
God came through for me. Thanks Everyone. smiley

Hi could you please share your story, am in a similar situation you where in as at 2014. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Graduated Wit CGPA 2.47 On A 5.00 Scale In Mech Engr.can I Do PGD Wit My Grade / Funny Cover Letter Has Gone Viral On Wall Street / Afro Lotto Vacancies For POS Manager And POS Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.