Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Beware Of Immigration, Visa Scam Calls From +16314432000. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Immigration, Visa Scam Calls From +16314432000. (1998 Views)

Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Immigration, Visa Scam Calls From +16314432000. by kulex2k1(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2014
I got a call from this two unworthy and scam telephone numbers +16314432000, i guess they may have other numbers like tihs. I was shocked cos i never even applied for canadian visa, they sound really professional when you talk to them as in very professional almost got me fooled tho, immediately she mention payment, came back to my senses, it was a scam i knew that already. so i played along They kept telling me, they want to help me get a job in Canada and at the end of the discussion, she ask me for bank details i.e. visa card or master card, dinners, i first 6 digits of my card number. expiry date etc. i cut the call immediately. since then they havent stopped calling my line.

You all shud just take note.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Transport Fare From Lagos To Port Harcourt / Nigerians In Malta / Lost Nigerian Passport..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.