Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! (9992 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by lanre2009: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2014
I tried to log into my gtbank internet banking platform both on my laptop and tablet but they are both giving some error messages, called a friend and he says he is having the same problems. Are you able to use Gtbank Internet banking platform now?
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by yemi2plus(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Confirmed!
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by sluvy4tune(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Had the same issue this morning till i got the bank only to be told they are working on it.

Gtbank Don dey over fuckup this days.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by eph12(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014
My paypal account got limited cos of this I don't know how. My gtb card is no more reflecting on my PayPal account. I don't have their time now. Will call them later to understand what's happening.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by mrofficial(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=19pt]We all are. Dunno what's wrong with them. And this has been going on for days. It's really annoying. angry[/size]
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by saints2(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think its network problem, same in all their branches as all their ATMS, POS are all down.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by lanre2009: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
I guess its ok now, was finally able to log in this night....
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by yemi2plus(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2014
lanre2009: I guess its ok now, was finally able to log in this night....

Confirmed!

Made a successful transfer minutes ago.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by Pluslargent(m): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2014
for weeks now av not been able to transfer cash from my acct to other banks acct (neft) on the internat portal
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by greatestman(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2014
I log In yesterday and today morning without any problem.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by controlG(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
lanre2009:
I guess its ok now, was finally able to log in this night....

I am having issues login into my GT Internet banking.. I recently got a token, logged in with the pin they gave me @ d Bank; but I have not been able to relogin again after changing my password.. I not sure of what to type when login in. Do I need to type my new password alongside my token or just my token no only to login? Either ways, I haven't bin able to login
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by lanre2009: 3:53am On Jun 25, 2015
controlG:

I am having issues login into my GT Internet banking.. I recently got a token, logged in with the pin they gave me @ d Bank; but I have not been able to relogin again after changing my password.. I not sure of what to type when login in. Do I need to type my new password alongside my token or just my token no only to login? Either ways, I haven't bin able to login

I will advise you visit the customer care desk of the branch you collected the token from for assistance.
Re: Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 2:02am On May 24, 2022
GTBank mobile app not working for weeks now. Spike with more than eight agents but problem persists. Four of my friends confirmed same. Anybody with the same ordeal out there? It is frustrating that you reach out to them for help but you are helpless

(1) (Reply)

Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.