Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? (2404 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Any Advice For This 'pregnant' Girl? / My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by remi4ever(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I have a GF..and we have been dating for over 3years now.., I Love her so much..and i think she loves me too...all of a sudden she started behaving weird..She doesnt pick my calls, Nor does she reply my texts..at first..she usually...call me, even before i call her..but now the reverse the is the case...she doesnt even call me back when she sees my MissedCalls...
On The 23rd of last month was my Birthday..I received texts and calls...from some of my Friends (Girls) but to my suprise she didnt call neither did she text...i was worried! I tried calling her..but it wasnt available..! The following sunday..i met her...in the church..and tried asking her...why she didnt call she cldnt qive me an answer....i was furious..bcuz her xracter..changed suddenly...So i broke up with her..and since then she hasnt called or text...Now august 6th is her birthday...I dnt knw maybe i shld call her or not, if i dont call her...Sure, she is gonna feel the pain i Felt....am thinking i shldnt call her (thought it might potray a sign of immaturity) then suprise her with a Birthday qift, when next i see her...or i shld just call her...on that day, and still present my gift..to her, Note: she is Now My ex...and am not trying to revenge or somefin..am just trying to...show her, that I remeber and cherish her birthday even if she didnt bother calling me, during mine..
Thanks...! Your candid advice is...highly welcome..!
*Insults are also welcome..afterall I dont qive a crap! *winks*...
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by yrunvus: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Guy, Your ex-girlfriend has long forgotten you so I suggest you should do the same. She broke up with you in her mind long before you formally broke up with her and took her out of her misery. She has freed you, you too, biko...free yaself. I wont be surprised if you call her on her birthday and she does not pick up. So if you truly don't give a crap, then do not bother calling her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2014
remi4ever:
Thanks...! Your candid advice is...highly welcome..!
*Insults are also welcome ..afterall I dont qive a crap! *winks*...
OP your mad grin grin grin don't call her and see her reaction. Do some personal studies about WHY? Chill*
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by viviaqua(f): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by remi4ever(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
yrunvus: Guy, Your ex-girlfriend has long forgotten you so I suggest you should do the same. She broke up with you in her mind long before you formally broke up with her and took her out of her misery. She has freed you, you too, biko...free yaself. I wont be surprised if you call her on her birthday and she does not pick up. So if you truly don't give a crap, then do not bother calling her.
yea, it aint easy to forget her like that..But she still stares at me, in the same manner..when we started! I think she is been influenced..by someone somewhere!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Gooci(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
yu can call her, bt no gift....... nd try free yursef too. its hard to do cuz it once happened to me too
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by 1Book(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Don't worry, i have her number. i'll do the calling on ur behalf....@viviaqua, is that how u ppl "move on''?
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by angela98(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
This one hard o...I think u should do what your heart tells you. Matters of the heart no get one straightforward advice.. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by oshyno(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dude it has happened to me. U want to show her ur too matured to keep malice bcuz of breakup. U want to prove sometin like we can still be friends even if we hv broken up. But dude let me tell u somtin, if somebody doesn't give a crap as to wish u a happy birthday on ur day, u shud drop the person where she belong- in d past.

Move on . If u guyz meet great her like a normal friend. Unless u want u guyz to get back together again in which case u will keep toiling to keep d relationship whilst she gives I don't care attitude- the worse state to be in in a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by davno: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nobody is forcing u ooh! U r d one pushing urself into d dreaded friendzone. Don't call, don't form nice, don't form mature, just move on.
Ur heart will heal with time.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by loswhite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
remi4ever:
yea, it aint easy to forget her like that..But she still stares at me, in the same manner..when we started! I think she is been influenced..by someone somewhere!
move on bro...abi u no believe say u go fit get another girl? If to say u get side chick u 4 no dey bother if she call or not and she would have respected u more
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Summersland(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Do me and do u.bone her patapata because she dsn't send u @ all abi u b mumu tunfulu ni?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Go have a drink, it clears the mind
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by xtervaganza(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Now u see why some girls treat u people like crap?

She gave no crap about all these time and you're here thinking about getting her a gift?

Sweet Lord, I feel like slapping u
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Don't let all this disturbed souls derail you. Give it a try, what's a gift anyway, it may just thaw her. Before u give up give it your best shot.

Let the men who want to act like whiny women continue to whine.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please forget about her maybe she has another guy, and will not appreciate calling, text or gift for her birthday, and if it goes by my thought it will make you look foolish, but you can say hello to her whenever you come across her.

(1) (Reply)

Test For The Gals / Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick? / If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.