Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bank Loan: Pls Help Avert An Ugly Situation 4 This Young Enterprenuer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bank Loan: Pls Help Avert An Ugly Situation 4 This Young Enterprenuer. (949 Views)

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Enterprenuer To Sell Ebola.com Domain For $150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Loan: Pls Help Avert An Ugly Situation 4 This Young Enterprenuer. by kinharold(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi brothers and sister, am a young, hardworking and aspiring bizman. i urgently need help on a situation here.
i got a loan from a micro finance bank with good interest rate and other nice policies. (i like the bank really.) this is my second time of getting loan from them. i spent large part of the loan to expand my biz now my biz (though very promising) has not started yeilding enough returns to be able to pay back the loan when it is due in about a months time.

u know hw bad it is not to pay back bank loan as at when due. i have a very good record with them and am not ready to jeopardise that relationship for anything. they are the wheel of my biz.

PLS i urgently need a loan for only 2 weeks to pay them back and collect another loan. i give you back immediately i collect the new loan from them. I Am VERY SURE they will give me a new loan within 4 biz days.the loan amount is 550,000 interest included.

my contact is 07034268732. kinharold2@yahoo.com. my office address is 14 ada george road off agip road ph.
you can search out my previous post on nairaland. i have done good bizs with persons on this forum eg the guy that registered my biz wth CAC is fr here. this is an honest young bizman that need help to avert an ugly situation. if i dnt pay back it will seriously affect my future biz opportunities.

pls somebody help me. i have contacted steve ogar. i heard he is fake thank God i have not paid him any moni. i know there are guinine persons/companies that can rescue me.

help plssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Adam Brody / Cost Of Radio Jingle Production / This Does Not Go Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.