Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46840 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Eyop:

Well thank God you've admitted that it's completely your fault and this post of yours is consoling compared to the previous that you sounded so arrogant like you were doing the OP a favour by doing pre-order for him. This is not the 1st or 2nd time we've heard this "I also promise to Improve on My Customer Service and Relations" from you. If the OP has agreed to continue the transaction with you,that's his choice. Multi-million naira deals shouldn't blow your heads off but rather make you more humble and improve your style of business. In Business, customer is always king and always have it at the back of your mind that a #500,000 deal gone bad can destroy the reputation you have built over the years.

Cheers
Eyop
This guy you are overmaking sense cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
I hope Emmanuel has been sanctioned?
na you want to sanction am? Odukwaegwu.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Sometimes, Some situations are just beyond Control.

2003 Toyota Camry is NOT the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Within the time the Buyer paid the deposit around end of March and now, Several Other orders have been delivered without issues.

it is sad, and I am very sorry, Sometimes these shipments can be over whelming, I take all Full responsibilities.

Myself and the Buyer have agreed on another vehicle, He has all the details With Photos and the vehicle Has been delivered to me.

We should wrap up all registration, Plate number and documentations in a Couple of days, before Thursday.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come.

I also promise to Improve on My Customer Service and Relations.

Thank you for believing in Inspired Autos.

Cheers
Inspired

smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

The Thread was Requested to be Edited and Locked by Betalyf.

Also We dont have any Financial issues, In Actual Fact We ( Inspired Autos ) are looking to make Pre Order 10% Deposit OR 0% Deposit With Bank Guarantee, We are really Considering that option to Further Encourage the Pre Order Business.

We never Had any Financial Issue, And We Never WILL By God's grace, Sometimes We have Logistics Issues and we Deal with them.

This Year 2014, We have had Over 80 Pre Order Transactions and we have achieved over 90% Positive Feedbacks, We will continue to Strive Harder and We will Continue to Work on our Weaknesses and Laxities especially Customer Relations.

As Someone Said, We will get Our Acts Together in this regard and We will continue to pursue Our Dreams and Aspirations.

Thank you and God Bless.

Cheers
Inspired
God be praised you have no financial issues, I guess I will now accept that its pride and arrogance that has made numerous of your clients feel bad to the extent of two opening "scam alert" threads about you.
Check your attitude. Pride and Arrogance never led any body far. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:
The Thread was Requested to be Edited and Locked by Betalyf.

Also We dont have any Financial issues, In Actual Fact We ( Inspired Autos ) are looking to make Pre Order 10% Deposit OR 0% Deposit With Bank Guarantee, We are really Considering that option to Further Encourage the Pre Order Business.

We never Had any Financial Issue, And We Never WILL By God's grace, Sometimes We have Logistics Issues and we Deal with them.

This Year 2014, We have had Over 80 Pre Order Transactions and we have achieved over 90% Positive Feedbacks, We will continue to Strive Harder and We will Continue to Work on our Weaknesses and Laxities especially Customer Relations.

As Someone Said, We will get Our Acts Together in this regard and We will continue to pursue Our Dreams and Aspirations.

Thank you and God Bless.

Cheers
Inspired

10% deposit ? shocked shocked shocked shocked now the competition is about to begin. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Adonbelivit! Inspiredm is actually responding to questions... shocked

Eja Nla!! cheesy cheesy

We will continue treating your fvckup if you keep fvcking up. We will not spare you until you learn to treat customers right and stop overpromising and underdelivering. Get off your high horse and clean the mess you have made otherwise nkan ma sele (sontin go happen)

And for pete's sakes stop the nonsense kalokalo you're performing in this section with chelseabmw vis hiding comments and banning arbitrarily.

We (nairalanders) are watching you on 4D angry

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe:
God be praised you have no financial issues, I guess I will now accept that its pride and arrogance that has made numerous of your clients feel bad to the extent of two opening "scam alert" threads about you.
Check your attitude. Pride and Arrogance never led any body far. Cheers

Honestly, I am not Proud, And I am not Arrogant.

Sometimes, My mode of writing and Posts may come across as being Proud and haughty, But I am Not Proud at all.

I dont have any material thing to be Proud Over.

I am just another business man trying to make a honest living, Thats all.

You are very Right, There has been 2 Complaint threads opened, One about a Faulty Radio that has been resolved and the other about this pending delivery.

We have had about 80 orders, 2 has gone wrong and has left a Negative Feedback, Some might be Neutral Feedback and a lot more has been Positive. However We will continue to Strive to Achieve 0 Negative Feedback.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Sometimes, My mode of writing and Posts may come across as being Proud and haughty, But I am Not Proud at all.

Comment number 3. A record indeed. grin

We are watching...

I see sympathy is beginning to sway your way since you began responding. That should be another lesson to note down.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Beautiful!
Then, you need to see your Pastor or Imam or carved god or whatever it is that help you spiritually. Somebody, somewhere is calling your name in a calabash. grin
That was a joke sha.

There are many smart unemployed graduates traversing the streets. Employ one solely to handle these logistics.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Beautiful!
Then, you need to see your Pastor or Imam or carved god or whatever it is that help you spiritually. Somebody, somewhere is calling your name in a calabash. grin
That was a joke sha.

There are many smart unemployed graduates traversing the streets. Employ one solely to handle these logistics.
That's the point my brother because as the CEO of Inspired Autos i see no reason why he should be the one attending to inquiries. Employ C.R even on a salary of #50,000 per month there are people out there that will gladly accept the job rather than him doing everything and at the end of the day while trying to cut down overhead,you end up doing the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Beautiful!
That was a joke sha.

EXACTLY @ Bolded

We Will Be Putting up an Advert for Recruitment of a Personal Assistant and an Online Administrator.

Someone that will be Very Vast about Automobiles, That Can handle an Average of 100 Phone Calls Per Day, Reply all E-Mails and Chats in a Timely Manner and Deal With all Customers Queries and Enquiries.

It may be Very Surprising, But I do it all and all by Myself, 100%, It can be very Over Whelming and Exhausting Sometimes But I like to See all hands to Deck to make sure all is well and I believe I Can Do it Best all by myself.

We will be Improving and We are going to me making lots to Positive Improvements and Advancement.

Thanks and God Bless.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

You are very Right, There has been 2 Complaint threads opened, One about a Faulty Radio that has been resolved and the other about this pending delivery.

We have had about 80 orders, 2 has gone wrong and has left a Negative Feedback, Some might be Neutral Feedback and a lot more has been Positive. However We will continue to Strive to Achieve 0 Negative Feedback.

Cheers
Inspired

one thing with life is that only others will describe exactly who you are, you may have little or no input. If majority of the people think that you are PROUD, please accept it and work on how you can be a better person. I don't believe that it is only two orders that have gone bad. There are many more who did not bother to open a thread.

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

2003 Toyota Camry is NOT the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Within the time the Buyer paid the deposit around end of March and now, Several Other orders have been delivered without issues.

it is sad, and I am very sorry, Sometimes these shipments can be over whelming, I take all Full responsibilities.

Myself and the Buyer have agreed on another vehicle, He has all the details With Photos and the vehicle Has been delivered to me.

We should wrap up all registration, Plate number and documentations in a Couple of days, before Thursday.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come.

Cheers
Inspired

dear inspired
if I say I believe a word of your apology make shekau come kidnap me join #bringbackequlibrium
the fact you always wait till a tread is opened on ya head smacks of gross I dont care-ism.
all your deals are fvcked up.
are you sorry too for consistently collecting 60% or more from ya customers over and beyond the 40% you advertise?
What of the 21 day hoax you use to suck people in?
For this OP, you took 60% of 1.4mil, called him back to say car had changed therfore deal had change therefore price had change therefore. . . . Shiiiiiiiiiit! I could go on and on but the truth is you are unrepentant.
You showed it in that last hullabaloo of a tread, you will consistently treat people badly cos you are the one earning their salary for them so you use their money as you see fit.
My take is you posted this cos you can truly see a downturn in business and like the bad businessman you are you are attempting this "heartfelt" apology as a face saving gesture to all nairalanders home and abroad.
When we told you in the last tread that you had no enemies save yourself, bimbor and alexsumtinsumtin, you e-azzlickers went on rampage, the truth is you are your own worst enemy. You have built pride into your game cos I can still sense you saying 1.45m car is giving me grief when I have delivered a few 140m cars without hassle. But we all saw how you and other dealers here started. And the man you supply a 1.4m car hassle free now, when he hammers 2years down the line, guess who he's gon call, ghostbusters? undecided
Inspired, inspired, inspired, how many times I call you so? Take ya tongue count ya teeth oh. This preorder hypertension you are sharing so. . .
If I was you sha I would give the OP incentives to come share a testimony here, help turn the tide of opinion. Longer warranty than you give right now, full tank of fuel to drive home(Nigerians love their fuel), 100k off this 1.45m. You need all the positive feedback you can get right now.

But I doubt you care sha.
I seriously seriously doubt that

17 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2014
chibabe3: one thing with life is that only others will describe exactly who you are, you may have little or no input. If majority of the people think that you are PROUD, please accept it and work on how you can be a better person. I don't believe that it is only two orders that have gone bad. There are many more who did not bother to open a thread.
True talk my sister, many people do not have the guts to open a thread and seems to be quite. How I wish my brother had opened a thread when Inspired forced him to pay extra money N100,000 for the spare key of his C class. UNITED WE WIN and I must say that Inspired has Expired.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2014
equlibrium:
If I was you sha I would give the OP incentives to come share a testimony here, help turn the tide of opinion. Longer warranty than you give right now, full tank of fuel to drive home(Nigerians love their fuel), 100k off this 1.45m. You need all the positive feedback you can get right now.

On a Serious Note, I DO CARE. ( Sometimes We can be Very busy to post and can portray a nonchalant Attitude but far from it )

And On a More Serious note, There has Not Been a Downturn in Business It might be an actual Possibility But it has not been considered and it has not been a reflection.

We are going to give an Incentive to the customer.
We are going to give a Compensation to the customer, Petrol Full Tank, Knock Offs, Discounts etc.

And Like I said earlier, We are going to be making Lots of Positive Improvements.

Cheers
Inspired

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2014
Kenosky1: True talk my sister, many people do have the guts to open a thread and seems to be quite. How I wish my brother had opened a thread when Inspired forced him to pay extra money N100,000 for the spare key of his C class. UNITED WE WIN and I must say that Inspired has Expired.

Please send me an email via ( inspired.autos@gmail.com ) and let me have details of your brother who purchased a C Class from Inspired Autos and We "FORCED" to pay an Extra 100k for Spare key.

I am Very Interested in this Case.

And Let me Quickly Remind you that Only GOD has the Expiry Date to the Affairs of all Men.

Cheers
Inspired

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Kenosky1: True talk my sister, many people do have the guts to open a thread and seems to be quite. How I wish my brother had opened a thread when Inspired forced him to pay extra money N100,000 for the spare key of his C class. UNITED WE WIN and I must say that Inspired has Expired.
hahahaha. . .
dis ur broda spare key dey pain u sha grin
u mentioned it in the last tread too.
talk tru, dat spare is 4 u bah? So u can throttle ur broda's car wen him no dey, der4 he made u cough it out?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

On a Serious Note, I DO CARE. ( Sometimes We can be Very busy to post and can portray a nonchalant Attitude but far from it )

And On a More Serious note, There has Not Been a Downturn in Business It might be an actual Possibility But it has not been considered and it has not been a reflection.

We are going to give an Incentive to the customer.
We are going to give a Compensation to the customer, Petrol Full Tank, Knock Offs, Discounts etc.

And Like I said earlier, We are going to be making Positive Improvement

Cheers
Inspired

I have come to distrust you bros, but if you do this and the OP reports same then you are in my good books again and I bliv I speak for most of the house.
we are all in this world to learn and if you have learnt your lesson, then no sane person will hold the past against you.
OP, over to you. When inspired has told us exactly what incentives he will build in to make you happy, we want confirmation you didest got the aforementioned items.
if you do get the full tank, I need a ride to and from work.
my fone number is 08033419419 grin

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2014
My ppl, seems preorder matter na at your peril like so many other transactions in life. South shouts to inspiredm for the great response to the matter so far, God go make you bigger. And to chelseabmw, on speaking with you last night, you really don't seem who so many NLers think you are, more blessings to u, God go show genuine concerns for your matter like you've shown mines.
***i dey inside danfo enroute Saturday owambe, dis driver keeps smiling at me though, seems he really knows my car is coming next week grin grin grin God bless you all, peace!***

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: My ppl, seems preorder matter na at your peril like so many other transactions in life. South shouts to inspiredm for the great response to the matter so far, God go make you bigger. And to chelseabmw, on speaking with you last night, you really don't seem who so many NLers think you are, more blessings to u, God go show genuine concerns for your matter like you've shown mines.
***i dey inside danfo enroute Saturday owambe, dis driver keeps smiling at me though, seems he really knows my car is coming next week grin grin grin God bless you all, peace!***
hahaha. . .
wen u gets that full tank dou, I wana knw abt it
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Better improve abeg bro. Nobody wants to spoil business for you and neither want to wish you ill luck. But it pays to be straightforward and have good strong business acumen.. Deception won't help. Please and please try settle the aggrieved with a good and sound replacement Camry xle. I no wan hear torry again o..

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2014
equlibrium:
hahaha. . .
wen u gets that full tank dou, I wana knw abt it
lol sure thing actor
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: My ppl, seems preorder matter na at your peril like so many other transactions in life. South shouts to inspiredm for the great response to the matter so far, God go make you bigger. And to chelseabmw, on speaking with you last night, you really don't seem who so many NLers think you are, more blessings to u, God go show genuine concerns for your matter like you've shown mines.

Amen Sir

And God Will Make us All Bigger.

By this time next week, You are not Definitely gonna be in a Danfoe Bus Again. wink

You are gonna Be in your Camry With Alloy Wheels, Boot Spoiler, WORKING Radio, CHILLING Ac and all grin grin

God Bless.
Inspired

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
chibabe3: one thing with life is that only others will describe exactly who you are, you may have little or no input. If majority of the people think that you are PROUD, please accept it and work on how you can be a better person. I don't believe that it is only two orders that have gone bad. There are many more who did not bother to open a thread.
waiting for Binbor and Chelseabmw to come and rescue Inspired.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
This guy you are overmaking sense cheesy
This your D.P wey person no even know which one is the correct Ishilove cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2014
equlibrium:
dear inspired
if I say I believe a word of your apology make shekau come kidnap me join #bringbackequlibrium
the fact you always wait till a tread is opened on ya head smacks of gross I dont care-ism.
all your deals are fvcked up.
are you sorry too for consistently collecting 60% or more from ya customers over and beyond the 40% you advertise?
What of the 21 day hoax you use to suck people in?
For this OP, you took 60% of 1.4mil, called him back to say car had changed therfore deal had change therefore price had change therefore. . . . Shiiiiiiiiiit! I could go on and on but the truth is you are unrepentant.
You showed it in that last hullabaloo of a tread, you will consistently treat people badly cos you are the one earning their salary for them so you use their money as you see fit.
My take is you posted this cos you can truly see a downturn in business and like the bad businessman you are you are attempting this "heartfelt" apology as a face saving gesture to all nairalanders home and abroad.
When we told you in the last tread that you had no enemies save yourself, bimbor and alexsumtinsumtin, you e-azzlickers went on rampage, the truth is you are your own worst enemy. You have built pride into your game cos I can still sense you saying 1.45m car is giving me grief when I have delivered a few 140m cars without hassle. But we all saw how you and other dealers here started. And the man you supply a 1.4m car hassle free now, when he hammers 2years down the line, guess who he's gon call, ghostbusters? undecided
Inspired, inspired, inspired, how many times I call you so? Take ya tongue count ya teeth oh. This preorder hypertension you are sharing so. . .

LMAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

It's more like a ''give the unwashed masses an apology let us see road'' kind of apology. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

[color=#000099][b]Honestly, I am not Proud, And I am not Arrogant.

*Yimu, Yimu*

EJA nla himself. Good name better money o bros... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Eyop:
That's the point my brother because as the CEO of Inspired Autos i see no reason why he should be the one attending to inquiries. Employ C.R even on a salary of #50,000 per month there are people out there that will gladly accept the job rather than him doing everything and at the end of the day while trying to cut down overhead,you end up doing the opposite.
Salary of 50k per month!? You go spoil business for Eja nla? grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Getosaviour(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2014
thank God I was abt striking this kind of deal with one of them. chei I for don peme

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:
Chai! Ogbeni Chelsea, you can lie sha. Yeske. Betalyf said 'Over and Out'. I don't see how that translate to 'please lock and delete thread"... Hian! angry

Common sense will tell you that he sent a mail regarding this instead of calling me a lair ....... Why dont u PM betalyf to ask him?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Op, holler me up make we meet for OceanView. We go wash that car wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.