Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Interview With ARM Life Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With ARM Life Plc (21536 Views)

ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow / ARM LIFE Interview Invitation - Real Or A Scam? / ARM -life Is Recruiting Marketing Executive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With ARM Life Plc by Pweezy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls who else got dis msg....

YOU'RE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ¿ ARM LIFE PLC
Date:- MONDAY 4TH AUG 2014
Time :- 11:00 AM
Venue:- 95B,OPEBI RD, IKEJA LAGOS BY CAKE&CREAM

Pls what should we expect....i hope its not marketing sha ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by ernie4life(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
my dear it's bound to be marketing with 25k as salary plus commission based on sales
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by chidamysy: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its 5ok, not 25k

1 Like

Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Tipsie01(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
I got the message too 11am, August 4
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Tipsie01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
What position did u apply 4 pweezy
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Tipsie01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Which position did u apply 4 pweezy
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Pweezy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
@tipsle I can't rmb again ooo...
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Pweezy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
@chidamysy pls gimme details on what to expect and probably job description
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Yseone(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
it's pure marketing with no specific salary...i attended the interview here in PH on the 25th June 2014, i got the job but i declined(reasons best known to me). jst yesterday i got another text from them again inviting for a Training on the 4th of August here in PH again; though am planing to attend the training.
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Pweezy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
tnx @yseone
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Got invite too, I did apply for sales advisor position, so I guess that's what the interview gonna be for
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by detee2: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Got the invite too, but still contemplating on attending or not.....
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by dzionite: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls, I was invited 4 d interview 2moro also.. I just want to know from u guys d@ av been there; the BASIC SALARY..
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Pweezy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
no salary ooo...u wud be paid by commision...n ur target is #500k in 3mnths
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by dzionite: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
@ Pweezy... Tank u very much! I am grateful! D@ is slavery den. Y wouldn't they pay.. I am not going 4 d interview den...
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Gydion(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for Thursday, 7th of August, 2014.
9.00am prompt.
ARM LIFE PLC, No 8, Kasumu Ekemode str, off Saka Tinubu, Adeola Odeku, V.I, Lagos.

kindly come along with a copy of this invite.

Regards!

Who else got this?
I think this one is from there headquater directly and salary could be, pls anybody. In the house should pls help cos it is tomorrow. I need information pls
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by topeontop(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gydion: Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for Thursday, 7th of August, 2014.
9.00am prompt.
ARM LIFE PLC, No 8, Kasumu Ekemode str, off Saka Tinubu, Adeola Odeku, V.I, Lagos.

kindly come along with a copy of this invite.

Regards!

Who else got this?
I think this one is from there headquater directly and salary could be, pls anybody. In the house should pls help cos it is tomorrow. I need information pls
Got thesame text too but not going though. I just hate anything insurance
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by obinna2nv(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yseone: it's pure marketing with no specific salary...i attended the interview here in PH on the 25th June 2014, i got the job but i declined(reasons best known to me). jst yesterday i got another text from them again inviting for a Training on the 4th of August here in PH again; though am planing to attend the training.

Got the text too! What is their Basic salary, and do you know their address in Port Harcourt?
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by cb99(f): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yseone:
it's pure marketing with no specific salary...i attended the interview here in PH on the 25th June 2014, i got the job but i declined(reasons best known to me). jst yesterday i got another text from them again inviting for a Training on the 4th of August here in PH again; though am planing to attend the training.

Please can you give me an idea of the questions that were asked during the interview? I have also been invited for the interview on Monday in PH. I need to know what to expect. Thanks a lot
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by Paulsure: 2:48am On Nov 19, 2014
This is the latest i just got after attending an interview at the ARM branch @ Alakia:

'You re hereby invited to come begin a 3-day training on d job ¡ARM investment centre, 68C coker rd, off town plannin way, illupeju.19/11/14. 8:30am prompt"

Please any idea on what i should expect? Is it a marketing job? How much? And any other info that might be of help..
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by pearls336: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Ys its marketing,and d tranining always last 3days and no salary,dey dnt sk marketers hard que jst pple who cn brg mony 4 dem,dey wud gv uxample of pple dt meet 10m target.15k tfare alowance wn u meet monthly target.
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by pearls336: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Arm life is always recruitng marketers cs deir marketers dnt last more than3month

1 Like

Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by DIOSHEYI(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
please house reply me ASAP i also got this message "congrats you have been invited for a job interview by financial institution on Friday 5th June 2015. by 8am venue:prime plaza Ademola Adetokunbo crescent wuse2 Abuja. For details call 08033442646" please does anyone got this as-well because am in Lagos right now cause am a bit confused whether i should embark on the journey or not
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by tosin0524: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day house,I want to know if sales advisor in ARM life is a marketing job cos I just received a message to come for an interview on friday & I don't just want to waste transport fare.Yours answers will go a long way,thanks.
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by giftedhands: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hi all I need info on ARM life Insurance interview.
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by khalidon89: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good Afternoon LIMAN,
Sequel to your application to ARM Life as FINANCIAL ADVISOR

You are hereby invited for an interview,

Address: ARM LIFE

95b,Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: 21st December, 2017.

Time: 9:00am

Note: Dress corporately

Pls I got this invitation today. Do any one v an idea what their salary is like. House!!
Re: Interview With ARM Life Plc by kontrolbuoy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
khalidon89:
Good Afternoon LIMAN,
Sequel to your application to ARM Life as FINANCIAL ADVISOR

You are hereby invited for an interview,

Address: ARM LIFE

95b,Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: 21st December, 2017.

Time: 9:00am

Note: Dress corporately

Pls I got this invitation today. Do any one v an idea what their salary is like. House!!
I also got this, applied for financial advisor. does anyone know if its about marketing and what the salary looks like. help a brother and save him form spending his small money on transportation.

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.