Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,954 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew (41382 Views)

Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by islops(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2017
islops@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by wilfred15: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Script writer and actor.....
kyeiwilfred15@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Diamondchuks: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello ,am a movie producer , please I wanna find out how to sell my already produced movies both online and other wise ....thanks
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Diamondchuks: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello , please am a movie producer I want to find out how to. Sell my movies both on line and other wise .... Thanks ... Chukspius111@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by fenceco71(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
My name is Frank Egbuna. I am a talented actor and i need movie production company i will work with. My E:mail is fenceco2003@gmail.com, my number is 07062501026.
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by 29starboy(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Piusdavid05@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by OLUWATOSIN2020: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
ibitoyetosin6@gmail.com
I have passion for movie
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Samcozey: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
yxizzy:
If u are an inspired actor/actress, a movie producer, director, cinematographer, video editor, make up artist ot customier, movie marketer or agent etc. Here is a forum where u can join and learn of new ideas as well as meet or get contacts of people u might need in ur career.
All u v to do is join and drop ur email address not ur phone number. U will receive a mail and directions on how to join the crew.

REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT WANT TO JOIN
- receive and share information about movie productions.
- get answers to any question u might need for ur productions, marketing or auditions
-be alerted of movie auditions or all over Nigeria and have ppl to support u.
-if u v a movie u want to produce, u v a crew right behind u.
- as a scriptwriter, u will find out how to get ur idea to the world.
- contacts, everyone needs that. U never know who u might meet.
- get professional advice from me and other crew members.
- we can also make a movie together.

Contacts and information is what u need in the industry, so get hold of this opportunity and grow stronger. There is a big world out there. If u v any more reasons u think someone should join, pls post it.
samueladuragbemi123@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Telique: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2020
nwakorgracygold@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Unixcpy: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2020
arasomwanemma1999@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by AbassDamilare(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2020
abassdamilare9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page / Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.