Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem (11826 Views)

Uche Eze Founded Www.bellanaija.com In July 2006 / Blackberry Power Problem... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Booked
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by nerodenero: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
For those who understands the OP's submission would agree with me that this field is still very empty waiting to be tapped.BSC and BTS plus hybrids are equipment Telecoms giant to play with.Without these equipment,there is no MTN,Airtel and Etisalat.
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by nikkypearl(f): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by CaptJHMiller: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is not feasible to the normal Nigerian, this meant for high or to do well Nigerians. I also have this business idea, had it for a long run. My final year project in school was on this. Or something related.

The one thing I always bring up is security.

Maybe in lekki, VI and some parts of ikeja u can install this but not in ajegunle, aguda or the likes. You wake up in moring and not find your plates.

If he truely is a nairalanda I believe hell read this. Hills at me to share the ideas I have had for a while
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by hensben(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
ok
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Sezua(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
ok
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by experimentist: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
[right][/right]I wtched on brila fm tv it was crazy the dude was complaining bitterly and angrily. He even tried to slap the reporter. He swung his arm to land her the unwelcoming slap but she amazingly dodge it. He looked her with surprises written all over his face and he couldn't say no damn thing[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by tellwisdom: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
bella naija yanshed a nairalander, you mean?? sad ....
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Olusanya333(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Xo how will these pay my hike fee
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
So why was he moving from Country to Country like a Prostitute..? After all it is not easy anywhere, Nigeria has Power Problem, UK, Had Economic Recession problem, Middle East is War torn, so where is better..? Nigeria cannot be perfect when others are still fighting one battle or the other.

1 Like

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by greaterlove(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
fairheven: The solution to power problem is not rocket-science naa,let every state government build 1000MW of electricity,that will be 36000MW...that will virtually solve the problem of power in this country.but they are waitin for federal government.the federal government must also repeal the law that does not allow states and individuals to distribute power. cool
1000MW is even too much, let them build 300MW each and see how power situation in this country will improve, you can't tell me every state in this country can't budget about N50B in 2-4 years to make this happen.

1 Like

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by yomi007k(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
And this piece of crap made frontpage....SmH
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Cleffwizzy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice one
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by uzoexcel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
what realllly s ur problem
omona10: 8
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
What details
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by ademega(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sometimes when you look at some topic headings and you look at the contents and you look at the response of the first 3 -4 people and the mod that drag d topic to the front page ,then you start asking some burning questions like what is the meaning of all these nonsenses on nairaland. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by InvertedHammer: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
The Thread should be:

How a nairalander has been hustling all over the place after graduation without success.

2 Likes

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by ibkgab001: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Great one from ever millitant ever reasonable
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by nmaihat: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
They just posted someone's c.v on this thread. Nothing more.
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by poiZon: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
fairheven: The solution to power problem is not rocket-science naa,let every state government build 1000MW of electricity,that will be 36000MW...that will virtually solve the problem of power in this country.but they are waitin for federal government.the federal government must also repeal the law that does not allow states and individuals to distribute power. cool

exactly whats on my mind. why not senate pass a bill making every state build their own ipps n generate their own power. i think senate shud try and look into this devolution of power thingy. it will go a long way in making the centre less daisy n unattractive. but all they knw is passing stupid bills that even kindergartens will frown at.
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by skyface00(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
seun should try motivate dis ur modz before they start feeding us with poo lolz
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by henryobinna(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
CoolHunk: What did I just read?
you just read crap!
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:

He was basically interviewed and asked about his life,and not what this rubbish "Title" of this thread stated undecided

This op should be hanged
seconded angry *starts looking for rope) I wonder if the mods read the contents before pushing it to the home page. They just read the subject and gbam! Fp straight sad

1 Like

Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Gosj01(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided The Content and the title are two horizontal line that can't meet undecided
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by bokoslayer: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
The OP did not copy the interview in full. Dude talked about Solar energy as one of the solutions to our power problems and what he has done so far in sourcing parts and getting people to buy into the solar energy idea.

I have known the dude from Uni days, his head is well screwed on.
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
A waste of precious time.
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by yinkson(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2014

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
woodcook: where pishure?

I wonder oo..
Re: Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem by Skywavenigeria: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2014
my pple, ds issue of electricity is nt a thing of long grammar, i strongly believe dat d pple at d top knws d way out, jst dat corruption has eaten deeply on ds particular issue especially during obasanjo tenure when imported turbines dey miss for highsea.
below ar ma pionts:
no1: in engineering, dere is no way u can give wat u dont have. in power holding companies, dere is also no way d distribution stations can feed d consumer more dan wat is being generated by d generating stations.
no2: 4rm ma own view, d whole Nigeria electrical lapses and flop is from d generating stations. still on d ogas at d top, dey run collect money n privatised d distribution stations witout fixing d generatn source in order, although presently works ar going on at some stations nw, so if nigerians have more generatn circulated round d states, blackout will b a tn of past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Urgent Sale@ Used dual Core Dell Laptop 120gb/2gb @25k _0815-473-7273 / UK Used Laptops For Programers @ Affordable Prices / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.