Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570382 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sorry about that... We have other superb models that will give good user preferences. Did the suffer any damage? I have used zero 2 and still in use by my friend not issues
tolexy007:

i have visited carl care they told me it is panel issue, that they dont have the material now, since april, up till now they never have the panel, and they told the fone is has being phased out. it will just off it self at fist, and On itself, later it will off and i will have to force it to to on. and later it begin to hot, each time i On, it will begin to Hot and hang, b4 i know it it will off. but now is not On again
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Sorry about that... We have other superb models that will give good user preferences. Did the suffer any damage? I have used zero 2 and still in use by my friend not issues

at all it didn't suffer any damage, the fone just started behaving that way. b4 i no it it begin to hot and refuse to On again, when i took it to carl care for upgrade, cos the carl care ask me to bring it to their office for an upgrade which i did, since then it never On again
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by techcruncher: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sammiejo:
Whatever you do , please don't buy Infinix Zero.

I bought Infinix Zero in 2015 and after about 7 months of use, the phone simply refused to power on. Took it to 2 service centers Slot (where I bought the phone) and one other center, they could not fix it.

I thought it was a once off thing and bought Infinix Zero 3 in April 2016 , first the dual sim was not working properly, then the Bluetooth stopped working. All of that plus other minor issues I could live with.

Since yesterday the phone refused to power on. My charger is working well. Phone was not dropped suddenly. It just went off on and has refused to power on.

This is so annoying, since yesterday I have neither been able to reach anyone nor be reached by phone.

Bye Bye Infinix. I should be able to use a phone for 2 years before passing it on to someone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by techcruncher: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sammiejo:
Whatever you do , please don't buy Infinix Zero.

I bought Infinix Zero in 2015 and after about 7 months of use, the phone simply refused to power on. Took it to 2 service centers Slot (where I bought the phone) and one other center, they could not fix it.

I thought it was a once off thing and bought Infinix Zero 3 in April 2016 , first the dual sim was not working properly, then the Bluetooth stopped working. All of that plus other minor issues I could live with.

Since yesterday the phone refused to power on. My charger is working well. Phone was not dropped suddenly. It just went off on and has refused to power on.

This is so annoying, since yesterday I have neither been able to reach anyone nor be reached by phone.

Bye Bye Infinix. I should be able to use a phone for 2 years before passing it on to someone.

Man! I have been using Infinix for about two years now and still fine... You are either unfortunate or something.... Are you basing your decision on just your one-time experience? I have had two Samsung devices that didn't last up to a year each... Am i gonna say Samsung is bad? Obviously No
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Do you have any experience flashing phones?
tolexy007:

at all it didn't suffer any damage, the fone just started behaving that way. b4 i no it it begin to hot and refuse to On again, when i took it to carl care for upgrade, cos the carl care ask me to bring it to their office for an upgrade which i did, since then it never On again
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Very sorry about your experience we have Xclub or Carl Care Service Centre where our Professional hardware engineers will attend to you... Based on your complaints these are basics Rom bugs and we provided fix... Don't judge based on basic Android Rom bugs that's normal on any other brands Infinix is providing 24hrs online and virtual services to all its customers.. Okay [quote author=techcruncher post=62187399][/quote]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Do you have any experience flashing phones?

Nope, i dont
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you have any complaints you channel it to me we attend to swiftly.. We apologize for the inconvenience Okay these minor issues.... I remember buying a Samsung S4 in less than 3 days got bad.. Just stopped working switched off I took to a technician they told me the power panel is bad I told them is a new phone with receipt and guarantee.. Samsung store told I should wait for them to contact.. Till today I'm still waiting but I will not say they are bad... But Infinix got it Services both online Xclub bbs.infinixmobility.com or Carl Care Service Centre Okay [quote author=techcruncher post=62187399][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will guide you.. Do you have a Pc?
tolexy007:

Nope, i dont
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
I will guide you.. Do you have a Pc?

yes, but the fone is not with me here
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by salesforce: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
No problem
tolexy007:

yes, but the fone is not with me here
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
No problem

but pls can u send me the procedure?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will...
tolexy007:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
The procedures are simple but should be follow strictly
Things you need :
Pc ( Window 8.1 or 10)
Data USB cord
SP Flash or Infinix Flash ( For beginners )
VCOM drivers ( Which you will install manually )
Steps : Install VCOM drivers manually
Copy SP Flash or Infinix Flash to desktop
Download Extract Stock Rom to Desktop folder preferably
Launch Flash, Goto Scatter tab, click navigation to where you copied the Stock Rom select Scatter file it will load Stock Rom automatically patience will take a while Okay.
After that click Download Button.
Make sure your is USB Debugging is activated, shutdown phone.. Plug USB and attach it to your phone. Flashing will begin wait until download complete with a tick good icon. Boot up phone... Make sure phone has a minimal of 20% power charge
tolexy007:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
If you need more guide or instructions let me know
tolexy007:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Wongkeiye:
The procedures are simple but should be follow strictly
Things you need :
Pc ( Window 8.1 or 10)
Data USB cord
SP Flash or Infinix Flash ( For beginners )
VCOM drivers ( Which you will install manually )
Steps : Install VCOM drivers manually
Copy SP Flash or Infinix Flash to desktop
Download Extract Stock Rom to Desktop folder preferably
Launch Flash, Goto Scatter tab, click navigation to where you copied the Stock Rom select Scatter file it will load Stock Rom automatically patience will take a while Okay.
After that click Download Button.
Make sure your is USB Debugging is activated, shutdown phone.. Plug USB and attach it to your phone. Flashing will begin wait until download complete with a tick good icon. Boot up phone... Make sure phone has a minimal of 20% power charge

thank you for this, really appreciate your effort. I will try this today. where can i get the VCOM to install
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
I will share a link with you... Thanks
tolexy007:

thank you for this, really appreciate your effort. I will try this today. where can i get the VCOM to install
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2017
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuVIMnalFkV3EzWjVXdUE&export=download
tolexy007:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
That's the link
tolexy007:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LizzyWiz(f): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Zero 2 still available in the market and I'm seeing speculations on zero 5 wanna know if it's available
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Zero 2 isn't available but we have other amazing flagships like Note 4 and Pro Versions. For Zero 5 not available yet but launch will be soon thus month...
LizzyWiz:
Hi Zero 2 still available in the market and I'm seeing speculations on zero 5 wanna know if it's available
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LizzyWiz(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks I have seen specs on Note 4 Pro is amazing with Xpen Stylus Infinix got me they lol great job... Hope zero 5 is bomb I'm seeing dual camera
Wongkeiye:
Zero 2 isn't available but we have other amazing flagships like Note 4 and Pro Versions. For Zero 5 not available yet but launch will be soon thus month...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2017
You welcome... Is an amazing device, with its Xpen Stylus.The Zero 5 is amazing device.. Launch will be soon...
LizzyWiz:
Thanks I have seen specs on Note 4 Pro is amazing with Xpen Stylus Infinix got me they lol great job... Hope zero 5 is bomb I'm seeing dual camera
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
No problem will be waiting
tolexy007:

Thank you. I will try it and giv u the feed back
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2017
We have Official Group are you on Telegram?
iykes10:
Admin pls add me 2 dy whatsapp group pls 08162689925..will be gr8ful if am added
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Batastramedia: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Every Infinix flagships has it area of fans preferences Zero, Hot, Note series. For instant Note series is known of its wide-screen, battery and office friendly. Infinix provides its flagships to suite variety of customers taste or preferences.

Thanks for the enlightenment...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
You welcome Sir
Batastramedia:

Thanks for the enlightenment...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tolexy007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wongkeiye:
No problem will be waiting

good moring, pls i have download the app but each time i try to install it, is not installing, is not given the installation option. this is what it showing, each time i wan to install it

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Wongkeiye(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
You have to install it manually, Goto Device manager in your pc, Goto add hardware, scan, and select folder you extracted the VCOM drivers pic the one compatible with your window and install
tolexy007:

good moring, pls i have download the app but each time i try to install it, is not installing, is not given the installation option. this is what it showing, each time i wan to install it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LizzyWiz(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Zero 5 available in the market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.