Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570261 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ayando(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ Poster. To see a lady doing what is predominantly a man's field is captivating n I am impressed. You have created the desire in many pple n me to buy it. Although am waiting for the other variant(16rom/2g).

4 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dasphinx1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayando: @ Poster. To see a lady doing what is predominantly a man's field is captivating n I am impressed. You have created the desire in many pple n me to buy it. Although am waiting for the other variant(16rom/2g).

Me as well, she has successfully arosed my desire to acquire this device....and she is a pretty lady too wink

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
cool wink cheesy

dasphinx1:

Me as well, she has successfully arosed my desire to acquire this device....and she is a pretty lady too wink
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dukeo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
labellat:

na awoof go kill u,power bank no dey,and u can preorder pouch

Awuuf wey i de chop since never kill me so y now?

5 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dukeo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
crowntoro: Does Tecno come with power bank? angry

yea modern tecnos
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayando: @ Poster. To see a lady doing what is predominantly a man's field is captivating n I am impressed. You have created the desire in many pple n me to buy it. Although am waiting for the other variant(16rom/2g).

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
dasphinx1:

Hahahaha! Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
yinxfun: MizTyna..i have already preorder de phone...for how long will someone's preorder slot be valid after de phone is available at konga

You'll be informed when the phone is on ground,but your getting it still depends on how soon you pay
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Promking: As for me....I'll pre-order september 4th, Shikena!!

Lol! Why na? Better preorder now :p
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dasphinx1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
MizTyna:

Hahahaha! Thank you!

You are most welcome Ms ..... wink *gives a courtesy bow*

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Muztyna. Hope they will add extra juice to the 2gb version. Talk to infinix please

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 3:49am On Aug 27, 2014
no comment

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2014
this phone get OTG
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by claycares: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2014
labellat: no comment
Real life performance always show a very wide difference from benchmark results. Secondly, those devices listed in the Aututu score are nowhere around 25,000. This is a N20,900 device. So, in summary the benchmark comparison is disproportionate to the class of the device.

My only reservations about this device are the issues of update or the OS version they come with preinstalled and the WCDMA band. The first reservation will not be discussed here as this may have the tendency to affect the commercial interest of the OEM.

On the second observation, it is stated to be 850/2100 WCDMA band and I don't know if this is correct. Maybe MizTyna may want to help us ask the OEM to clarify this. Undoubtedly, it will work here in Nigeria. However, considering the fact that the GSM operators in Nigeria hardly meet customers satisfaction especially in data services and usually opt for framing the 900 for WCDMA, users of this device and similar devices with same band may encounter drop 3G signals in areas where there is no WCDMA 2100.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Some people shaaaa... They fail to realize de bunch of average phone users who doesn't give a damn about all those stupid extra details in which all these Tech crazed fellas dwell unnecessarily on..... Forgetting completely about de price for this machine in de light of all what de phone is offering compared to de other exorbitant parties that also serve almost same function

It's not by force to go for it naaa..... Instead go and produce your 100% phone..... undecidedundecidedundecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by claycares: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
yinxfun: Some people shaaaa... They fail to realize de bunch of average phone users who doesn't give a damn about all those stupid extra details in which all these Tech crazed fellas dwell unnecessarily on..... Forgetting completely about de price for this machine in de light of all what de phone is offering compared to de other exorbitant parties that also serve almost same function

It's not by force to go for it naaa..... Instead go and produce your 100% phone..... undecidedundecidedundecided
Tech cray fellas are on this forum to provide more information about the device for better decision making on both the OEM and users' angle, they are also telling you that there is a middleman exploit inherent in some Android OS versions including the one this phone is using and Google has patched that in a security update and you're here calling them tech cray fellas Considering the fact that most Nigerians are now adopting mobile payment option provided by their banks, don't you think that they deserve and there is need to ensure a certain standard of security for Nigerians? Go ahead and continue calling names when forum members provide insight. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
labellat: no comment

Let's be fair pls,most of the phones u showed here cost 3times the price of the Infinix zero. Again,look at the specification of this phone,and read my experience as a first hand user and tell me the phone isnt very cool at that price
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
swisscarter: this phone get OTG

Yes
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizTyna:

Yes

Pls MizTyna can you supply a good link where one can see a detailed video review of the phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Proseoca:

Pls MizTyna can you supply a good link where one can see a detailed video review of the phone?

Kindly search for Infinix zero on youtube,there are lots of videos there
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizTyna:

Kindly search for Infinix zero on youtube,there are lots of videos there

I have done that but the videos there are not comprehensive...they are very short and are mostly promotional videos.The longest video there is less than 5mins.I am talking about an unboxing video that gives details about the phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Proseoca:

I have done that but the videos there are not comprehensive...they are very short and are mostly promotional videos.The longest video there is less than 5mins.I am talking about an unboxing video that gives details about the phone

I am sorry about that. What will u like to know? Maybe i can answer ur question
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizTyna:

I am sorry about that. What will u like to know? Maybe i can answer ur question

I am really interested in the phone, as a matter of fact I have pre-ordered mine...I just wanted to see the colour resolution,good look at the physical texture and style...etc
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizTyna:

Quite nice,both of them. Pls preorder on konga.com/infinix-zero for #20900 with free 500MB from etisalat for a year
i honestly hope dat 500mb ain‘t gonna come with a condition lyk etisalat sim compulsory on sim 1......
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by akinlolusewanu9(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Infinix Zero is a great phone and we compared it to Tecno Phantom Z in this review. Check it out http://phonegist..com/2014/08/infinix-zero-versus-tecno-phantom-z.html

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
kadiriosewe: i honestly hope dat 500mb ain‘t gonna come with a condition lyk etisalat sim compulsory on sim 1......

Nothing like dat sir
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Proseoca:

I am really interested in the phone, as a matter of fact I have pre-ordered mine...I just wanted to see the colour resolution,good look at the physical texture and style...etc

Noted! Hope u have preordered? You can do that on www.infinixmobility.com/ng/infinixzero/index.php
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was like this phone isn't up to, till I watched the YouTube reviews that shut my mouth... This phone is a Phone. I mean a phone, for those who know what am saying...

Miztyna, you're really trying, i give you hand...

Can't wait for the 2gb version sha...

Please when is it coming out? undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
brainoid: I was like this phone isn't up to, till I watched the YouTube reviews that shut my mouth... This phone is a Phone. I mean a phone, for those who know what am saying...

Miztyna, you're really trying, i give you hand...

Can't wait for the 2gb version sha...

Please when is it coming out? undecided

September ending
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizTyna:

September ending
alright thanks..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Do they mean the 2gb ram /16gb rom version will be only white?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ajascolove(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Still confused about the sim type. Is it mini or micro dual sim? What is the battery stand-by time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (249) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.