Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201350 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2020
ayoelegs:
I actually applied for the doctoral Erasmus.

Can u guys help me out? I'll like to know how much you should have in your bank account before applying for study visa. I heard you need to show you have 40 euros a day multipled by the duration of your program. I'm applying for PhD
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Jaybadestboy:

Apply online there are so many msc courses to study. Use https://www.mastersportal.com/countries/21/portugal.html
TheRoyalprince:

Did you get an email that confirm your application. Also, did you download the Sworn Declaration form? Fill it and attached it to the application platform when applying?
jaybadestboy pls that means with my debit card and naira in my account I can pay their application fee , and also I graduated with a GPA of 3.0 can I be admitted with this GPA
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Jaybadestboy:

Can u guys help me out? I'll like to know how much you should have in your bank account before applying for study visa. I heard you need to show you have 40 euros a day multipled by the duration of your program. I'm applying for PhD
[qw
Jaybadestboy:

uo
Jaybadestboy:

t author=HelloT post=25324821]Just went through the list of those Utad admitted in the first phase... 4 Nigerians were among... I think application for second first is still on and will end on the 31st. About to apply now. [/quote] while applying am I to use my original documents for the application or authentic my results from the Portuguese embassy
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Yes and yes

Blake250:
jaybadestboy pls that means with my debit card and naira in my account I can pay their application fee , and also I graduated with a GPA of 3.0 can I be admitted with this GPA
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2020
You need to take your original documents to ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairstudents. After verification there then the embassy. They'll send it to nuc for further verification

Blake250:
[qwuot author=HelloT post=25324821]Just went through the list of those Utad admitted in the first phase... 4 Nigerians were among... I think application for second first is still on and will end on the 31st. About to apply now. while applying am I to use my original documents for the application or authentic my results from the Portuguese embassy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by primcy(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Can someone make up to 300k naira in Portugal as a student?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2020
moneybag100:

Lol....u just dey make me laugh oo....money don dey finish for bag oo.
hello theroyalprince, abeg help me out technico Lisbao just chop my 100euro for application fee in a master program after denying me admission and are still telling me DT I should apply again by July.Pls boss can you recommend any Portuguese school that will accept a GPA of 3.0 though I intend to apply for universidade da Minho abeg help me out.I HV a bachelor of chemical engineering cert.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
HelloT:

God bless you bro... hope the feedback will be positive... please how and when are we to pay the application fee or do we have to be admitted before that? Still waiting for there reply. @ moneybag100 I want to apply to University of Evora but it seems they've not started accepting applications. Please if you find other schools abeg post here too thanks.
hello the royal prince,I know this page is no longer active I graduated with 3.0. And would love to go for master's in biotechnology at university of Minho or any othe schl that is affordable but I am having issue applying, during the process it keeps on bringing this.I really need ur assistance big bro

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Jaybadestboy:
Heyy everyone this thread is very quite. I went to the embassy yesterday to submit my verified documents (results and transcript). The woman for the embassy harsh oo!
Just in case anybody has a foreign certificate, the embassy will write to the other embassy were you acquired your certificate from to verify them.
@TheRoyalPrince, I shouldn't ask how hard the Portuguese student visa is, I believe with right and genuine documents one will get it. But you know there are some embassies that even I you have every required documents , still one will have hard time.

Hence, What can you say about Portuguese embassy?

And for how long it takes to know and get your visa after interview?

Lastly, could you give out the website of the embassy ? Have searched online without seeing one, I even thought they don't have any. Hello jbadest boy I am having an issue applying for a masters program can u please assist abeg,the deadline is fast approaching .my questions are in the last page of this thread.I really need ur assistance please

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by krysten: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Jaybadestboy:
You need to take your original documents to ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairstudents. After verification there then the embassy. They'll send it to nuc for further verification

Just MOE and foreign affairs.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
krysten:

Just MOE and foreign affairs.
hello jbadest, how u bro,I was admitted for a master's program at uminho and they promised to send my my admission letter anytime soon, but the issue is that,the department in charge for sending accommodation letter ain't replying my messages for almost two weeks now bro. Pls if you can assist me over there I will really appreciate bro.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Blake250: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
zhukafa:

Nice one brother. you are Nigerian/Nairaland mouth piece of portugal immigrant affairs
hello the royal Prince, although I know this thread is no longer active,but when it was, you were one of the best here, since u rendered solutions to distinguish questions asked by people here. I really need ur assistance bro,I was admitted by UMinho for master's. My enrollment letter has been sent to me but the issue is that I am having issue getting a letter of accommodation from the school.since the email acct recommended to me by d schl hav not been replying my message base on this,so wanted to plead with u,if u have any one study there dt can help me out with this
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm not in Portugal, the Corona virus slowed down my result verification. I don't know anything about student accommodation as I might book an Airbnb for visa application. Maybe you should message them with your portal rather than sending them an email

Blake250:
hello jbadest, how u bro,I was admitted for a master's program at uminho and they promised to send my my admission letter anytime soon, but the issue is that,the department in charge for sending accommodation letter ain't replying my messages for almost two weeks now bro. Pls if you can assist me over there I will really appreciate bro.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ekaita: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello, i also have admission to University of Minho .For my enrollment,the school has asked that i provide tax identity document and anti tetanus vaccine document.
Kindly advise on how to process these documents.
Blake250:
hello the royal Prince, although I know this thread is no longer active,but when it was, you were one of the best here, since u rendered solutions to distinguish questions asked by people here. I really need ur assistance bro,I was admitted by UMinho for master's. My enrollment letter has been sent to me but the issue is that I am having issue getting a letter of accommodation from the school.since the email acct recommended to me by d schl hav not been replying my message base on this,so wanted to plead with u,if u have any one study there dt can help me out with this
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
ekaita:
Hello, i also have admission to University of Minho .For my enrollment,the school has asked that i provide tax identity document and anti tetanus vaccine document.
Kindly advise on how to process these documents.

Go to the hospital and tell them you want to take tetanus injection or they should just sign an hospital card saying "tetanus injection taken by you. For the tax identity I used my dads c of o document. I guess its anything or proff that you pay tax
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jaybadestboy: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Does anybody have an idea if Nuc is opened? Or does anyone have thier phone number?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by solarenergy: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Does anyone have an idea if the embassy is opened now?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by solarenergy: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello!!! Is anyone here?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Cousin9999: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Are bifana sandwiches any good?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Modella44(f): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Jaybadestboy:
Does anybody have an idea if Nuc is opened? Or does anyone have thier phone number?

Can we revive this thread please? cry
I'm new here and really in need of info and help on how to apply to schools in Portugal, and the visa process.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by solarenergy: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please revive our thread
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by feclela(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good day, people,

I have a question that I seriously need answers to, I have an HND in Business Administration and 2years of working as an HR, please y'all, what are my chances of leaving Nigeria through the Study route and which country.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 20, 2021
feclela:
Good day, people,

I have a question that I seriously need answers to, I have an HND in Business Administration and 2years of working as an HR, please y'all, what are my chances of leaving Nigeria through the Study route and which country.

Thank you.

What’s ur age ?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Layohrt(f): 4:01am On May 12, 2021
Can someone on this group please help me to understand No 2 in the attached picture, I got it from an institution in Portugal where I applied for the PhD program

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sirkay360: 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
You have to authenticate your document at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in abuja. Then the Portuguese embassy can legalize it.

[q1uote author=Layohrt post=101602795]Can someone on this group please help me to understand No 2 in the attached picture, I got it from an institution in Portugal where I applied for the PhD program [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sirkay360: 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
Layohrt:
Can someone on this group please help me to understand No 2 in the attached picture, I got it from an institution in Portugal where I applied for the PhD program

You have to authenticate your document at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in abuja. Then the Portuguese embassy can legalize it.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Layohrt(f): 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
sirkay360:

Thank you

With the limited time I’m given I don’t think I can’t get it done and I stay in Lagos.

So before an admission can be given one need to authentic the degree before sending it to the school?

Please can you assist with any other information and if there’s a fee charge
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Layohrt(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2021
sirkay360:

And the part that says “ the documents should be authenticated by the official educational body of the respective country” does that mean NUC.

[q1uote author=Layohrt post=101602795]Can someone on this group please help me to understand No 2 in the attached picture, I got it from an institution in Portugal where I applied for the PhD program
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sirkay360: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
Layohrt:

Thank you

With the limited time I’m given I don’t think I can’t get it done and I stay in Lagos.

So before an admission can be given one need to authentic the degree before sending it to the school?

Please can you assist with any other information and if there’s a fee charge

https://ess.education.gov.ng/
Book an appointment on this website and go for the authentication.
I think around 300 per page. You can confirm from the website though.
You have time. All can be done within a week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.