Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Africa's Contribution To The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africa's Contribution To The World (3399 Views)

Easiest Way To Calculate Your Contribution To Humanity Discovered! / Australia High Commissioner Highlights Contribution To Mining In Ghana / Seun Said He Appreciates My Contribution On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Contribution To The World by Chickenstew: 2:48am On Aug 02, 2014
To who does the wealth of Africa belong? Where does it end up?

They are robbing us blind but what are we doing to stop it? Nothing. Right!

I just found out about this picture and it makes me so sad. A continent with all this potential but we are setting ourselves out to be impoverished by the same people who colonised us over a 100 years ago.

Re: Africa's Contribution To The World by Swiftboy(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Africans are responsible for whats happening in Africa. At one point or the other in the continent's history,people have killed for the natural resources there in instead of sharing it,all we have is looting.smh

(1) (Reply)

Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / What Habit Do You Have When You Laugh / Nigeria Ranks 3rd On List Of Countries Suffering From Terrorists Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.