Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (59092 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ril19(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
wink
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Am guilty of all cheesy
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Smiling after a kiSs? Shey I dey mental ni?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by emedy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nos 2,3,5 and 13. I simply Agree.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by onstelly(f): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money.....we need more dan dat
Thank u so much, wish guys will realise that most times is not about moni. We need more than that
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hw do d first page freaks ever makes it? I hail nairalanders. Infact i loyal carpet level.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by NaLaugh: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014

Story for the gods..

2 Likes

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by lirusehn(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
i think i need a girl cheesy wink
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by zopaks: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
ok
[size=18pt]WAIT ATTENTION!!![/size]

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by pendusky(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Do all The 15 without love oozing out of my mouth? I must be dumb then. cheesy
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Herrmes: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Seriously, No time please, I'll say "I love you" when I'm rich.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.

because he is a good actor that knows how to act the script u did gave him about how u want to be treated not how u want him to love you

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Chidex2442(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
I love my gf bt she haven't given me s*x and I still love her..... she said she ii a virgin I still bliv weve been dating 4 abt six months now no s*x.... need Advice still confused if she is playing me or not...
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy aww! A friend of mine who I know have a crush on me does that hair ruffling thing to me all the time and smiles nervously afterwards. I tot it was cute at first till I got tired of brushing my hair with my fingers lol..I had to always remind him not to ruffle my hair when we r together grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by shadowwalker101: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
nice post
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.

It is our nature.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chidex2442: I love my gf bt she haven't given me s*x and I still love her..... she said she ii a virgin I still bliv weve been dating 4 abt six months now no s*x.... need Advice still confused if she is playing me or not...

You don't love her then. I'm with my GF now for more than 4 years I don't have any ideal of her pants color. What matters most is sincerity and understanding.

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by elari(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=audreybrian]My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.[/quote/]

U again. . .
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Herrmes: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Missjargo: cheesy cheesy aww! A friend of mine who I know have a crush on me does that hair ruffling thing to me all the time and smiles nervously afterwards. I tot it was cute at first till I got tired of brushing my hair with my fingers lol..I had to always remind him not to ruffle my hair when we r together grin
Double check sweetheart cheesy
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ebullientV(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
You know that's not true miss... Or maybe no be d same girls when i know you they talk 'bout...
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by manutdadex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
dats jst our nature! We love dem 'many'.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
God punish that eeeee-diot that posted that long shyte up up.

By the way, is there no single lady nomore? Every gurl seem to have a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ebullientV(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
He has no right to cheat on you..

And you've no reason sticking with him thinking he loves you... Can't you see he's ''sharing that love'' with other girls?

Add as it might be, under situations like ds.. Pple have to let go.

P.S: don't get mad @ me for intruding.. I apologize bforehand.

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
its just a Normal thing BT its start from the girls #
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iebanehita(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
nice
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by LaurelP(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly:
Thank u so much, wish guys will realise that most times is not about moni. We need more than that

Dis is d problem I have wit u ladies
U nid more dan dat. So wat more do u need, let's know and learn
Dats why they always say dat women don't usually knw wat they want
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by IzyLuv(f): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
My baby Loves me... smiley
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iebanehita(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
madridguy:

You don't love her then. I'm with my GF now for more than 4 years I don't have any ideal of her pants color. What matters most is sincerity and understanding.

it's idea.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by PrettySpicey(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
M is so No.7 and I just love it cos I'm a hand-person...hmm
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ebullientV(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly:
It's not our fault, you've to admit.

It's not like every guy was hard-wired to believe all a girl want's the money..

We only came to the conclusion after experiencing from the beginning of time what money means to a lady!

Until a lady proves otherwise, she's at first seen as any guy she meets as ''another money-grubber''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.