Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (59101 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
gosh! my woman need 2 read dis..
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Abdulazeez296(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
pwettyhardey:
yes we need care
girl of today dont need care.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Jinyjagz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money.....we need more dan dat
story for d gods

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy: this must be American

you ain't inlove with a naija girl yet if you have not mistakenly sent her #1500 recharge card or give her money to make her hair

Bros please tell the OP ooo he doesn't understand yet.....

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by marveangel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]I fink d only ways nigerian girls knw I guy loves them is when he spends his entire income on them without asking for sex...
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Lorlaahlozz: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
I go love oo
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Awww soo sweet, most Naija Guys don't dis tho.

When the girls would be busy throwing conflicting signals and looking for recharge cards why would we
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by 1miccza: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jinyjagz: story for d gods

Better still "stories that touch"
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
TVTKOKO: But i always find it difficult to look straight into the eye of d gal xpecially when talkin.
I only steal glances and she seems to notice it although she only smiles and gives me a twist

My first boyfriend used to do that a lot. He hardly looked into my eyes, and he was always stealing glances. The chemistry I felt for that guy ee, I am yet to find an equal feeling or even greater one.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by 1miccza: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Op even the ladies do this too....

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Tushborn: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
(16) he touch his d*ck anytime u look at him
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by bebe2(f): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
bratan:

If u love am, give am belle, n she say she get miscarriage (using antibiotics) na still marry am?

Oga i beg no querry me o,

I don talk my own cheesy
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by hamilton62(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly:
Thank u so much, wish guys will realise that most times is not about moni. We need more than that
I also wish that but the problem is from ladies, majority of you babes monetize your relationships so what do you want the guys to live with at heart?
To be sincere, I have this mindset whenever I start a new relationship but it's left for the lady to prove me otherwise then I will believe her for who she is because I try not to judge my present with my ex.
But dudes, sincerely my present needs caring and romance more than money, money's her least challenge in the relationship and not because she has enough but it's her mindset and the truth be said; she's emotionally expensive... The amount of love and care she wants of me is a stress and strain to me... And even sometimes I want her to demand it in money so I will be at ease.
I love her but guys, in this case; you g wan make she demand money because she's expensive when it comes to love and not finance.
However, I can't take another for her because she's my morning dew!
Thanks
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by adeolaabatan(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.
My sIster I wonder too..I guess cheatinG is inherent in their genetic makeup.. grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by youngvizzy1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
madridguy:

You don't love her then. I'm with my GF now for more than 4 years I don't have any ideal of her pants color. What matters most is sincerity and understanding.
. I hail o, u be jesus

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ATM2: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

say that to the birds

Hmmmm,na only money women want,without money a guy means nothing to them. Women abeg dem take money do una?

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
LOOKS LIKE I HAVE JEDI JEDI undecided
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by fittty(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.

A man will always be a man. The fact that he cheats on you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He still sees you are the First lady.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Lanceslot(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Awww soo sweet, most Naija Guys don't dis tho.
Have you dated most Naija guys to know they don't do it?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Lanceslot(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mzdivacious: u know dz,he l just smile hugely n gimme one kind bear hug lyk dat dt makes my heart xplode
Confession time. *reading*
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iswallker(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
constance500:

Elucidate please..

Learn to use simple vocabulary..you reach more people that way..
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iswallker(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2014

Your friendship is invaluable..I can sense it already..
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nikkyfash: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
I dnt tink kissin shld b dere. Hw wld he kiss witout loving? Wen he kisses u, dn d msg s passed n its no longer a sign dt he lovs u bt an evidence.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by onstelly(f): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV: Agreed! The generalising thing is wrong. And i also agree that there are girls out there who want more than just money..

But what do u expect a guy who seems to be falling for only the wrong set of girls everytime, to think when he meets a girl 4 d ist time?

From previous experiences, he subconciously classifies her into that category of ''another of those girls''....

Until a huge % of ladies stop seeing men as ATMs, guys will always generalize, until the lady in question proves odawise.
Yes I agreed but the fact still remain that some girls want more than just money
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Wolison(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jamean:

like seriously..we are on the same boat
I just dey blush since
really?......I thought am the only one ooo!!!
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iswallker(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
pwettyhardey:
yes we need care

Your photo on your profile or..

You know the drill....

Idonbilivit... grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by dnawah(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
These r not true,am a guy and i'v been doing all these,but is not to say i love her.a guy can develop his own way of saying it.the one generaly known,is kissing her eye.my girl once asked me"dear y do u always kiss one of my eyes,even in public?"i told her that it means "i love u" and she became speechless and quiet through out that day.because that day,i kissed her more that 10 times.pls note:the no dey fix eyes lashes o!grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by holyboss: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Op Why u no Include cat walking?

Me I catwalk wen am inLove O grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by iswallker(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice copy and paste...can't you be a little original.. undecided
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by mralabs(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Register to be a transformation ambassador and stand a chance to be paid 30 thousand naira
monthly by the Government.
Click and enrich yourself
http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=157216
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by constance500: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
iswallker:

Learn to use simple vocabulary..you reach more people that way..

So what are you trying to tell me.. I neva understand
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by disloman(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Stop lying liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.