Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (59063 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by BreezyRita(f): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Me?? I'd rather he said it and mean it too! I'm not telepathic. I can't read minds.....
There are guys who know this things trip gals, so they do it always... I mean guys are reading this, it wouldn't be difficult to use this to impress that babe U've always wanted..

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by topwiz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money.....we need more dan dat
øñë quëstiøñ før u. wät do u ladies givë båçk tø d guy who givës “more dan dat"? toy wit his heart åñd tell ur pals hw müçh of a fool he is...... dis is d main reason why finding a 9ja guy who can givë “mørë dan dat dat" is utterly diff.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by marv1: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money.....we need more dan dat
. If u need more than money. What exactly? Becos no money no love for most ladies...
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by marv1: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.
. Then something is missing somewhere, which u are nt paying attention to. I mean seriously.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by marv1: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
onstelly:
Care, time, attention we know your pple are working or busy but lil time for us won't hurt, not always bout moni and gifts
hmmm so that little care, time and attention wont require money abi? Abegi my dear, its only unfortunate that i dont know ur boy friend i would hav asked him some questions.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by macof(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
pwettyhardey:
yes we need care
Like a baby
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
This really got me laughing all day!!!

I swear I too like guy!! =====>

temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money...... we need more dan dat

Yungwizzzy:

say that to the birds
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by omotontolo: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Huuummm, I was once a victim of being cheated on by my bf.before then he used to tel me aw much he loves me.I just don't knw aw a guy can claim he luves u and yet stl cheat on u.thou he has asked for my forgiveness BT I stl doubt d sincerity of his luv.
Show me a guy who doesn't cheat or has never cheated n I will tel u such exist only in heaven
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by cushycute(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tobbie9: You're standing in front of ODLT 1 right?, i mean on ur pic

Lolzzz seen! OAU stud.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
omotontolo: Huuummm, I was once a victim of being cheated on by my bf.before then he used to tel me aw much he loves me.I just don't knw aw a guy can claim he luves u and yet stl cheat on u.thou he has asked for my forgiveness BT I stl doubt d sincerity of his luv.
Show me a guy who doesn't cheat or has never cheated n I will tel u such exist only in heaven

this is the largest load of drivel I've ever seen.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by crazo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mzdivacious: break abi strike?
it is the same thing na..hop u having a nice strike sha
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Liltevy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
pwettyhardey:
yes we need care
uhm…yh who doesn't?..well parents care fr der children that care shld b enuf.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Realk1(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2014
NickiRoman: a Guy can do all that and still wanna just F you

Happy happy baiday!
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by NickiRoman: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Realk1:

Happy happy baiday!
..Thank You smiley
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2014
NickiRoman: ..Thank You smiley

Happy birthday Madame. smiley
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by NickiRoman: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

Happy birthday Madame. smiley
..Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by omotontolo: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:

this is the largest load of drivel I've ever seen.
How do u mean?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Ladybluecash(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy: this must be American

you ain't inlove with a naija girl yet if you have not mistakenly sent her #1500 recharge card or give her money to make her hair
. D op's point is 15, my guy does abt 10 out of ds sincerely thou hs problm is we hardly see bt wen we do am grateful i met. Sum nija guys r grt all u need is to meet wit dem, u go knw sey no b only bad nija copy frm Americans we copy gud too
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Godiloveu(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Having da Guy first is da koko
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
DestinedSharon: I'd rather preferred he shows it than saying it. So bored hearing I love U when I rarely see the action on it.

It's one thing for a man to show love, it's another thing for a woman to appreciate the fact that he does.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by vicdall(f): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy: this must be American

you ain't inlove with a naija girl yet if you have not mistakenly sent her #1500 recharge card or give her money to make her hair
hmm
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
prince3009:

It's one thing for a man to show love, it's another thing for a woman to appreciate the fact that he does.

the showing love thing for men is a topic for discussion.. I bet many don't know or have the true idea of how to..
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
BreezyRita: Me?? I'd rather he said it and mean it too! I'm not telepathic. I can't read minds.....
There are guys who know this things trip gals, so they do it always... I mean guys are reading this, it wouldn't be difficult to use this to impress that babe U've always wanted..

go on gilr!! U are right on point..
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
DestinedSharon:
the showing love thing for men is a topic for discussion.. I bet many don't know or have the true idea of how to..

Women have different expectations and heights when it comes to the extent of experiencing love from men and so because of that, they sometimes create an Oliver Twist situation in the relationship which can be somewhat cumbersome for the man
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
prince3009:

Women have different expectations and heights when it comes to the extent of experiencing love from men and so because of that, they sometimes create an Oliver Twist situation in the relationship which can be somewhat cumbersome for the man

U might be right about women having different expectations. But I still believes that there is a major expectation from men which is common among ladies.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by fairygeh(f): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Chai,my baby loves me ooo,he does all this plus he says it too.the part I like most is when we are in public like a restaurant with his friends and he just draws me close to his chest and i just stay there like it's home,his arms my home.and then we kiss, tho used to be shy about this. cheesy.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by earlalright(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Largas:
You dey give am sex?
People who love sex hardly stay faithful when their partners are sex stingy.

Whether you give him or her (hot) sex or not, cheats will be cheats. Unfaithfuls will be unfaithfuls. It may never be your fault but just their sin nature. There greed. Their lack of self control. Their lack of committment. Their irresponsibility. Their foundation should be surrender to Jesus, then renewing of their mind, then fruit of the spirit, then growth. #EarlAlright
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by SerenaT(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Awwww. I love guys wif that kinda heart. They are just hard to find. Single too thou wink wish u were male!!!!.....................wish am not single, though I love my life#have too delicate heart 4 sm1 to toil with#[/quote]
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:51am On May 01, 2015
gouz84:
dats y he's a guy
fool,so he must cheat on someone he love,sorry I dnt attest to dat
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:56am On May 01, 2015
donnypool:

what more attention
i give you sex give you gifts take you out forgive you after flirting with diferent guys didn't complain each time you dont give me se.x call you both day and night and you say i'm being possessive Refuse to spend the night with me most times and now a dumb bitc.h talking bout attention
what the FVCK attention you need? Define attention?
maybe d lady u describe here doesn't love u
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:58am On May 01, 2015
NickiRoman:
a Guy can do all that and still wanna just F you
yeah I think
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 6:03am On May 01, 2015
experimentist:
All i've got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gums..
And I'm quick to jet off the scene when the trouble comes
A brother's always hustlin to make a double son
Just to come back home and find out his baby mother's gone
That's why I bleeps them with the rubber on
I just wanna bleeps you, your friend, and the other one
And anybody tries to interrupt it'll be a murder one
sorry,u re vry emotionally unstable,pity ur type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.