Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory (1610 Views)

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by demand1982: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2014
It has been revealed through a military source that
some of the explosives used recently by the Boko
Haram female suicide bombers have been traced to
a Chinese factory which was seized some weeks
ago by the sect, the Nation had reported. Other findings have equally showed that some of
the teenage bombers were not told they were on a
suicide mission. The military source who spoke on trust revealed
that the military and other security agencies have
started probing the sudden rise in suicide
bombings across major parts of the north by Boko
Haram, disclosing that most of the Improvised
Explosive Devices were mainly remote controlled. The source claimed that the military in its
investigation has traced the explosives to a Chinese
plant which was attacked by Boko Haram in May. DailyPost recalls that Boko Haram had launched an
attack on a quarry plant of a Chinese road
construction firm in Northern Cameroon near Waza
town, a few kilometres from the Sambisa Forest. The military source said: “”The military and security
agencies have started probing how the insurgents
came about the massive IEDs being deployed to
attack various institutions and locations. “We have done analysis of some samples of the
fragments of the IEDs used to attack some of these
places. “The second leg of the ongoing probe borders on
the need to find out whether some of the IEDs also
came from some of the allies of the sect in other
countries like the Taliban, Al-Qaeda in the Maghreb
and others. “But certainly investigation is in progress in order
to nip the spate of suicide bombings in the bud.” Revealing further, he said: “Findings also confirmed
that some of the female suicide bombers were
innocently conscripted to run errands they were
not aware of. “Once the girls were sent on errands, the sect
members used to stay somewhere to use remote
control to detonate the IEDs. “This development does not rule out the possibility
of the training of some of the female bombers for
the missions.
“We are studying all bends to the new tricks of
bombing before it assumes a large scale dimension. On the December deadline given by the National
Council of State to end the insurgency in the North,
the source added: “We are working to address the
security challenges before the timeline. “The deadline presupposes that we will wage a full-
scale battle against the insurgents without minding
the collateral damage. “Once the presidency gives the directive, the
military will have no option than to launch an
outright war against the insurgents in Sambisa
Forest or wherever is their base. “I think we have reached a stage to either address
the insurgency or allow the situation to
degenerate’’
xxxxxxx
www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/02/boko-haram-explosives-used-female-suicide-bombers-traced-chinese-factory/

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2014
I hate stories. ACT and leave insinuation.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by eph12(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
I strongly believe if every major player in the country and in the north wanted this thing to end, they would have ended it since. Some persons in the government and outside the government are benefitting from this chaos in the north. That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by bunmioguns(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
God will help us in this nation
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
eph12: I strongly believe if every major player in the country and in the north wanted this thing to end, they would have ended it since. Some persons in the government and outside the government are benefitting from this chaos in the north. That's all I can say.

You may be right, in War there are surely beneficiaries sad

Some profit from shedding blood, maiming and killing - BLOOD MONEY!

I have a message for those that profit from Boko Haram mission in Nigeria...

"Your END shall be TERRIBLE"

3 Likes

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Descartes: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
shocked
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by jmaine: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
“The deadline presupposes that we will wage a full- scale battle against the insurgents without minding the collateral damage. “Once the presidency gives the directive, the military will have no option than to launch an outright war against the insurgents in Sambisa

Hmmm!!
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by seunlayi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Full scale battle is just the only way out, allowing them to sit back in Sambissa will always strengthen them

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by EbolaCure: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok...till then
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by thunderrider: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Their end has come

but only if the goverment and others involved are sincere

in the fight against BH
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Calculia: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
There is a market for personal bomb in Northern Nigeria.

Do u blame the Chinese even Britain America are negotiating weapons sale or wat do u think they have been doing in the North? Look for Chibok girls? pleeeeaaaaaassseeeeee!
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by hod898(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
You see? You all see? These bokodiots say western education is a sin but because of this, the girls were illiterate enough not to know that a bomb was strapped round them.
Again, is the Chinese firm a bomb factory or bokoboys must have threatened them to make strap bombs or face bombing?
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Jakumo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
No phucking wonder that all of a sudden young women are being used as suicide bombers in northern Nigeria. Trust Nigerian terrorists to "upgrade" an already diabolical practice, by adding the devious new twist of keeping suicide bombers in the dark until the moment when they are blown asunder.

Conventional wisdom about the methodology of terror has always been that suicide bombers are WILLING killers of innocent bystanders, yet here is a story coming out of Nigeria detailing how unsuspecting young women are deceived into running delivery errands conveying innocent-looking packages cleverly rigged up for detonation by remote control radio link, most likely using a modified cell-phone handset, triggered with an incoming call placed from a cold-blooded psychopath assigned to follow the walking bomb until that opportuned moment of maximum carnage.

With this sobering revelation, it is now evident that many if not most most of the young women, determined to have been carrying the explosives used in suicide bomb attacks in northern Nigeria, may well have been just as much innocent victims of the attacks as were all others caught up in the blasts. Truth can often be stranger than fiction, and this revelation about Nigeria's unwitting female "martyrs" is a stark illustration of that well-worn adage.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
why create a sensational headline to deflect attention from the real sponsors of BH, supporter of APC
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by seankafor(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
one question i keep asking is do nigeria have air misiles for an airstrike? or do they use helicopters armed with machine gun to launch an airstrike? cos if they have fighter jets mammed with deadly sophisticated missiles, sambissa could not hav been existing by now ...its now suupposed to be sambisa dersert for long...
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Ahuitzotl: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
The girls are hoodwinked into donning suicide vests while their detonation are triggered remotely by outside observers....This is murder..
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by OCTAVO: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nawa o.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by EMANY01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jakumo: No phucking wonder that all of a sudden young women are being used as suicide bombers in northern Nigeria. Trust Nigerian terrorists to "upgrade" an already diabolical practice, by adding the devious new twist of keeping suicide bombers in the dark until the moment when they are blown asunder.

Conventional wisdom about the methodology of terror has always been that suicide bombers are WILLING killers of innocent bystanders, yet here is a story coming out of Nigeria detailing how unsuspecting young women are deceived into running delivery errands conveying innocent-looking packages cleverly rigged up for detonation by remote control radio link, most likely using a modified cell-phone handset, triggered with an incoming call placed from a cold-blooded psychopath assigned to follow the walking bomb until that opportuned moment of maximum carnage.

With this sobering revelation, it is now evident that many if not most most of the young women, determined to have been carrying the explosives used in suicide bomb attacks in northern Nigeria, may well have been just as much innocent victims of the attacks as were all others caught up in the blasts. Truth can often be stranger than fiction, and this revelation about Nigeria's unwitting female "martyrs" is a stark illustration of that well-worn adage.
I made this call earlier in an analysis of the trend of female suicide bombers like I said then the it was more likely that these "bombers" were unknowing and unwilling delivery agents considered as disposable.I also said there that more likely the bombs were detonated remotely at a time and choosing of their controllers who would very likely be within the vicinity of the bomb blast but outside its effective range.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by EMANY01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
I said it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1832551/bomb-blast-zoo-roadnear-shoprite/6#25038094

" It could be those girls (chibok) or any of the many others that have been kidnapped but no one publicized.The operative word is could.
Even if it was them,it is very unlikely that brainwashing would have taken place in so short a time (100 plus days) over unwilling subjects ,enough to go on a mission to kill ones self never mind others no.
A far more likely scenario is the theory of unknowing delivery agents.
For the longest time I and many others (young people who grew up in the north) have wondered why and how BokoHaram could so successfully plan and execute kidnapping(s) of that magnitude and afterwards manage to hide the kidnapped subjects (in this case girls) from every surveillance asset,search and rescue efforts but in the same turn seemingly (I use the word seemingly because it is now becoming obvious that it was a strategy) demonstrate repeated cases of incompetence by have a number of girls escape periodically.
I posit that the girls still in captivity are shown the news of the escaped girls while all the while their captors would have announced to the captives that a few of them were gong to be released because/after they did what was required of them.
ln that situation tomorrow they ask girl number Bleep to do so so and so when the release her at a particular
location and then she will be free to go otherwise someone will shot her or something girl Bleep will comply not knowing that the bag they gave her to hold or wear or whatever could be a bomb the captors and supposed releases would then detonate at a time and distance of their choosing.
The end result is the same female in possession of a bomb that detonates killing her and others while we are held in the fear of female suicide bombers.
Which one is bleep now ,I typed Bleep .
ok I get it x.x.x "
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Jakumo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
EMANY01:
I made this call earlier in an analysis of the trend of female suicide bombers like I said then the it was more likely that these "bombers" were unknowing and unwilling delivery agents considered as disposable.I also said there that more likely the bombs were detonated remotely at a time and choosing of their controllers who would very likely be within the vicinity of the bomb blast but outside its effective range.

Come to think of it this idea of a walking bomb is not a new invention by Nigeria's Boko Haram terror gang, since Afghan insurgents were reported to have rigged up donkeys to wander close to coalition troops, under the observation of operatives poised to dial the cellphone number that would spray donkey fragments and deadly shrapnel in a resounding boom.

Thanks to the convenience of the internet, people bent on mass murder can share ideas about optimizing the "bang for buck" result produced by various alternate methods of mayhem.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Idrismusty97(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
“Findings also confirmed that some of the female suicide bombers were innocently conscripted to run errands they were not aware of. “Once the girls were sent on errands, the sect members used to stay somewhere to use remote control to detonate the IEDs. “This development does not rule out the possibility of the training of some of the female bombers for the missions.
Like seriously? shocked

“We are studying all bends to the new tricks of bombing before it assumes a large scale dimension. On the December deadline given by the National Council of State to end the insurgency in the North, the source added: “We are working to address the
security challenges before the timeline. “The deadline
presupposes that we will wage a full-
scale battle against the insurgents without minding
the collateral damage. “Once the presidency gives
the directive, the military will have no option than to launch an outright war against the insurgents in Sambisa Forest or wherever is their base.
“I think we have reached a stage to either address the insurgency or allow the situation to degenerate’’
They are better ways of solving this menace. If you like kill everybody in Borno boko haram might just grow stronger. Jonathan! Don't be quick to give directives! Learn from Russia. That was the same thing Russia did when they killed 266 children and parents. Yet! It didn't stop terrorism in their country. Bokoharam is turning into an ideology! Anyone who support this sect can throw bomb and claimed they are bokoharam even with no connection to the evil sect. Read about the Russia siege here;
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58381-2004Sep3.html
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by EMANY01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jakumo:

Come to think of it this idea of a walking bomb is not a new invention by Nigeria's Boko Haram terror gang, since Afghan insurgents were reported to have rigged up donkeys to wander close to coalition troops, under the observation of operatives poised to dial the cellphone number that would spray donkey fragments and deadly shrapnel in a resounding boom.

Thanks to the convenience of the internet, people bent on mass murder can share ideas about optimizing the "bang for buck" result produced by various alternate methods of mayhem.

It's a sick sick trend.I see lots,of similarities between BokoHaram,their sponsors up north and Hamas.
They both are willing to trade lives even the lives of their own people but not their own lives to achieve Stu.pid political objectives.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by EMANY01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Like seriously? shocked

They are better ways of solving this menace. If you like kill everybody in Borno boko haram might just grow stronger. Jonathan! Don't be quick to give directives! Learn from Russia. That was the same thing Russia did when they killed 266 children and parents. Yet! It didn't stop terrorism in they country. Bokoharam is turning into an ideology! Anyone can throw bomb and claimed they are bokoharam even with no connection to the evil sect. Read about the Russia siege here;
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58381-2004Sep3.html
So Mr. Idris having known that,would you advice the government/military to storm BokoHaram hideouts without carefull consideration in the event that the girls are located within said hideouts?
Do you think he/they should just jump in and bring bring back the girls as some people are singing everyday knowing that if they went that way the only girls that might come back would be dead girls?
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Idrismusty97(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
EMANY01:
So Mr. Idris having known that,would you advice the government/military to storm BokoHaram hideouts without carefull consideration in the event that the girls are located within said hideouts?
Do you think he/they should just jump in and bring bring back the girls as some people are singing everyday knowing that if they went that way the only girls that might come back would be dead girls?
Of course i wouldn't advice our government to engage in such callous act. But they can be very clueless and daft at times. Besides the deadline for waging a full-scale battle against the insurgents without minding the collateral damage is December. Hopefully a better solution will emerge before that deadline. That would be a waste of time and money cause these insurgents aren't dullards. They too have their backup plan in case an onslaught is waged on their base in the sambisa forest.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Idrismusty97(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
EMANY01:

It's a sick sick trend.I see lots,of similarities between BokoHaram,their sponsors up north and Hamas.
They both are willing to trade lives even the lives of their own people but not their own lives to achieve Stu.pid political objectives.
When will you and your lots understand that boko haram don't have people! If you are referring to Northerners as their people then you wrong! They don't care about anybody. They are willingly to bomb the South even if that may cause a civil war that might lead to the death of millions of northerners. They are not anybody people, comparing bokoharam with Hamas is just ridiculous.
Re: Revealed : Explosives Used By Female Suicide Bombers Traced To Chinese Factory by Alishachris: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have always said it, these are not backyard IEDs but commercial explosives, who let's them in into our borders?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence / REVEALED: Why Aregbesola Has Not Earned Salary Since Last 47 Months – Akere Reve / Tambuwal: Agbakoba, Other SANs Seek IG's Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.