Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is Fashion Going Back To The Stone Age? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Fashion Going Back To The Stone Age? (612 Views)

If This Is Fashion, Then I Am Glad I Am Not A Fashion Freak..... / What Is Fashion ? / Huh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fashion Going Back To The Stone Age? by maximunimpact(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2014
What's up with both male and female wearing long white or black gown? Where and how did this happen again? It makes me to remember the ancient jews that puts on long rope wit sandals, but that's what's in vogue then. Very soon we(Nigerians) will go back the those ages were we wore raw animal skins around the waist. Just look out the street you see people puting on long gown(both boys and girls) and its very funny!

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Buying Fake Honey? Look No Further! / Is This Fashion Or...? / Garden City Award: Nairalander's Blog Nominated 4 Fashion Blog Of The Year -vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.