Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius (1796 Views)

Logical Riddle For The Smarts / SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] / Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by timidapsin(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was told by my foreign friends that Nigerians, even Africans wouldn't get the answer to the below riddle in less than a minute.
So i decided to give it a trial by posting here.
The riddle goes thus.
IF YESTERDAY WAS TOMORROW AND TODAY IS SATURDAY
What is Today? smiley

1 Like

Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by afredytee(f): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thursday

1 Like

Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by gidola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Today is saturday
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by ITbomb(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Monday of course
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by timidapsin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
One person already got it right, buh you need to explain tongue
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by timidapsin(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
All wrong, I guess my friends were right cry
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by ofordelima: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sunday
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by MillionDollars: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Timidapson!! D Boring guy since 1805
your threads has been as boring as
AKUTE!!
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by timidapsin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
MillionDollars: Timidapson!! D Boring guy since 1805
your threads has been as boring as
AKUTE!!
I would take that as a compliment cheesy
Now answer the riddle d*ck head angry
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by MillionDollars: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
timidapsin: I would take that as a compliment cheesy
Now answer the riddle d*ck head angry
and av u forgotten its on jokes section??
So all i can do for you now is to
LAUGH
well i quoted u cos i knw u at akute!! :p
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by jotey(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
timidapsin: I was told by my foreign friends that Nigerians, even Africans wouldn't get the answer to the below riddle in less than a minute.
So i decided to give it a trial by posting here.
The riddle goes thus.
What is Today? smiley
Thursday
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by kkash: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ans: Today is 'today'
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by timidapsin(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
jotey: Thursday
smileySorry #Wrong
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by Deztro(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
OP 2DAY NNA FRIDAY(just saw d post)
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by michwen(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
Today is saturday because you wrote it dere urself in d question
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by mistalee1(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
Thrsday z d answer.. Xo am a fkin genius
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by tucky200(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Saturday
Re: Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius by Homguy(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
Sat

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching Chinese Story(viewer Discretion Is Adviced) / See People That Should Not Bother Doing Bvn(screenshot) / Hillarious Photo: When You Attend The Funeral Of A Friend Who Owe You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.