Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,119 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (4280 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok some friends of mine and I were arguing this morning about who is to be blamed when a guy sleeps with a drunk lady, knowing fully well she is completely under the influence of alcohol and she isn't thinking straight at that moment.

So my question is: Is the guy to blame for taking undue advantage of a drunk lady or the lady is to be blamed for not keeping herself in check by getting herself drunk? undecided
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by eghos12(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
both
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
eghos12: both
hmmm...ok
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
The girl. if you can't do the time don't do the crime
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alcohol is bad and ill for the health.
Taking advantage of a drunk is wrong.

Having sex with a drunk girl is same as robbing a drunk man.

You just abused the girl.

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin Blame me 1st
then alcohol
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
the guy angry angry
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nobody because she enjoyed it

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by maputohq: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Paroman: why both bro? I feel most of the blame should be on the guy, especially if the lady he slept with happens to be a friend.
why r u asking again? since you disagree with ‘both’, I'll say the brewery producing the bear should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol.

But seriously methinks if she says yes and participates, it is not rape. If she cannot say yes, then you don't have her permission and it is rape and you are to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Elebiju: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Nobody because she enjoyed it
I'm sure you are an impersonator, how will she enjoy sex without her consent and under influence of alcohol? well maybe you usually get high before getting laid cos a decent lady won't post this kinda comment.

back to the matter.
A guy who takes such advantage is a weakling not fit to be called a man, where is the pride of * I wooed the babe and we had several dates before she finally succumbed to my sexual advances out of love?*.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Was the lady holding a tag ‘Please Fuck_ me while I'm drunk’ - Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by mstik(f): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
the guy..
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014

shocked

Are you sure??
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: I'm sure you are an impersonator, how will she enjoy sex without her consent and under influence of alcohol? well maybe you usually get high before getting laid cos a decent lady won't post this kinda comment.

back to the matter.
A guy who takes such advantage is a weakling not fit to be called a man, where is the pride of * I wooed the babe and we had several dates before she finally succumbed to my sexual advances out of love?*.
is that all u gat to say? anyway takia grin

3 Likes

Amefrica:

shocked

Are you sure??
maybe
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: maybe

A lady can't enjoy sex, if she doesn't give in (willingly)..

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
The girl. Why did she drink so much and expose herself?
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Djicemob: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
The girl should be blamed.No responsible girl goes around drinking to stupor.If u must drink,drink responsibly.U cant put urself in a dirty situation and expect to come out clean.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by passionate88: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
If a drunk man sleeps with and impregnate a girl... Who then will be the father of the child despite the fact that the man was drunk and didn't realise what he was doing?. grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by goalburner(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Confirm! U must be a physicist
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Davidovinci(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Definitely The guy.........That's r*pe
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica:

A lady can't enjoy sex, if she doesn't give in (willingly)..
see a man explaining to a woman how a woman would feel when having sex. Hahahaha grin
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by deor03(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
That's r.ape
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
The boy shud be blamed.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez: The boy shud be blamed.
and why should the boy be blamed ma'am? angry
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyfemmmm: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2014
There is no such think as "sleep with" in this scenario the guy is a r@pist because she was too intoxicated to give consent.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Paroman: and why should the boy be blamed ma'am? angry
Hun.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Paroman: Ok some friends of mine and I were arguing this morning about who is to be blamed when a guy sleeps with a drunk lady, knowing fully well she is completely under the influence of alcohol and she isn't thinking straight at that moment.

So my question is: Is the guy to blame for taking undue advantage of a drunk lady or the lady is to be blamed for not keeping herself in check by getting herself drunk? undecided
I think both should be blamed. It takes two to tango cheesy
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Hun.
.........by the way, is that really you in your DP?
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Paroman: .........by the way, is that really you in your DP?
Yea,thats my picture but i dont like yours.your picture looks really ugly hun.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Yea,thats my picture but i dont like yours.your picture looks really ugly hun.
Damn! grin Why did you say that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly / Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.