Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires (3215 Views)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nigeria’s news an entertainment mobile video app iPost Nigeria will make more Nigerians millionaires and billionaires in Africa’s biggest and largest Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) market with over 125 million users of mobile phones and tablets.

For the first time in online video sharing news and entertainment, users are going to be earning 70% of the revenue from daily views of their various videos of events and incidents posted from wherever they are located in Nigeria and other parts of the world simply using the iPost Nigeria mobile video app on their mobile phones, tablets and PCs.

The Target Market

The primary target audience of iPost Nigeria are Nigerians in Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa with over 167 million people making the biggest and largest market in the continent for both online and offline products and services.

There are over 125 million users of mobile phones and tablets spending millions of naira daily on phone calls and text messages for mostly idle chats and gossip without making any money in return while making the GSM telecom operators richer by the day.

Nigerians spent an estimated N2.14trillion ($13.7b) on calls and text messages between January, 2011 and December, 2012 according to verified reports.

Nigerians are already spending over N1. 8 billion (about US$10 million) daily on online gambling as confirmed in a recent report by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). 60 million Nigerians placed bets on different matches daily across the country with each one spending an average of N3, 000. And they include the unemployed youths who need to find means of earning daily income for their survival and welfare.

On iPost Nigeria, everyone who knows how to use a GSM phone or tablet can record videos of events and incidents happening everyday in their respective locations and upload their videos instantly live to show and share their videos with millions of others.
Users will pay as little as US$1 (for those outside Nigeria) or N100 (for those inside Nigeria) to view each video monetized on the Pay-Per-View Channel of iPost Nigeria.

The users simply pay with their recharge cards on all GSM mobile networks with their mobile phones and tablets or with their credit cards on PCs.

The content providers and owners keep 70% of whatever amount they make from the daily views of their videos straight into their Paypal accounts. Users have the rights to monetize their videos or make them free for public viewing on iPost Nigeria.

Filmmakers and entertainers can premiere their movies and music videos on iPost Nigeria.
Imagine how much the most viewed Nigerian entertainer on YouTube, D’Banj would have made from the over 27 million views of his “Oliver Twist” video or how much the fantastic duo PSquare would have made from their over 22 million views of “Personally” and over 18 million views of "Onyinye" on YouTube if these videos were on an online platform like iPost Nigeria. But the most viewed Nigerian celebrity on YouTube, D’Banj and the most sensational twins in hip hop music in the world were not even nominated in the first ever YouTube Music Awards(YTMA) held at New York City's Pier 36 and were broadcast live at Youtube.com/YTMA. Some notable artists, including Arcade Fire, Pentatonix and Lindsey Stirling (collaboration), Tyler, The Creator, M.I.A., Lady Gaga and Eminem, performed.

iPost Nigeria which will offer them more than YouTube and hosted on our own media player will let D’Banj, PSquare, Davido, Whiz Kid and other popular entertainers to earn money from the daily views of their music videos 24/7 and they will even earn more when they have world premieres of their music videos on iPost Nigeria.

Nollywood movie producers and Nollywood stars will also earn more revenues from their videos on iPost Nigeria than they have ever earned on other news and entertainment channels on the internet.

Nollywood boosted the rebased Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Nigeria to make the country Africa’s largest economy under “Motion pictures, sound recording and music production,” with a huge increase of N9 trillion in size. Analysts stated Nollywood made about N1.72 trillion in 2013.

Robert Orya, Managing Director, Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM), said last year, Nollywood ranked third globally in revenue. According to him, the revenue the film industry has generated in the last three years was between $300 million and $800 million. “The global film and entertainment industry generated about $90.6 billion revenue in 2010,” Orya explained, saying “the revenue increased to $102.7 billion in 2012. Most of these revenue streams are from theatrical distribution. North America contributed the largest market share of about 40 percent. Europe, Middle East and Africa accounted for 24 percent, Latin America 20 percent, and Asia Pacific made only 3 percent contribution.” ~ http://businessdayonline.com/2014/04/nollywood-springs-surprise-in-gdp-rebasing-leaps-to-n9trn/#.U9DJtkBx-wc

iPost Nigeria that has been nominated and shortlisted for international awards will launch soon.

You can view the video demo on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jjMBCgthM

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, the NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES, Nollywood Digital, and other publications online and offline.

1 Like

Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by benatex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is good news but I tell you,an average nigerian won't pay that 100 just to watch a video
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Hobe: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good stuff, but 100 naira to watch a video is simply ludicrous!
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
benatex: This is good news but I tell you,an average nigerian won't pay that 100 just to watch a video

Nigerian movies have been premiered online and thousands paid over US$20 per view to watch them and one of them had over 200, 000 views.
Millions of fans of D'Banj and PSquare will be willing to even pay US$5 -US$10 to view their latest music videos.

I have over 11, 500, 000 unique visitors so far on my Google+ page at the rate of over 450, 000 monthly views.
And they are those who can afford to pay as much as US$20 daily to watch videos online.
They will be willing to pay US$20 to watch 20 movies daily on iPost Nigeria.

Our target is to reach 20 million people in the first 12 months.
GSM users will simply pay from their recharge cards.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Orikinla:

Nigerian movies have been premiered online and thousands paid over US$20 per view to watch them and one of them had over 200, 000 views.
Millions of fans of D'Banj and PSquare will be willing to even pay US$5 -US$10 to view their latest music videos.

I have over 11, 500, 000 unique visitors so far on my Google+ page at the rate of over 450, 000 monthly views.
And they are those who can afford to pay as much as US$20 daily to watch videos online.
They will be willing to pay US$20 to watch 20 movies daily on iPost Nigeria.

Our target is to reach 20 million people in the first 12 months.
GSM users will simply pay from their recharge cards.

This is sounding really great but consider the areas you ignored in your write up. Data consumption, usefulness of video to viewer and most importantly, the competition who are sort of offering this service for free.

If you feel convinced then launch and see how it goes.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
blink182: This is sounding really great but consider the areas you ignored in your write up. Data consumption, usefulness of video to viewer and most importantly, the competition who are sort of offering this service for free.

If you feel convinced then launch and see how it goes.

Thank you.
Subscribers are paying over N5, 000 monthly to view videos on iROKO TV and others.
So, the audience is growing and US$1 is about N167 and if you have videos they can never find free to view elsewhere, they will have no choice but to pay to view them on iPost Nigeria.
Imagine you post an exclusive breaking news video on iPost Nigeria, where will people see it for free?
Users on Pay-Per-View program cannot post their videos anywhere else. It is in the contract.

I am more focused on the content and target audience at the moment.
The technical management will be in the hands of experts who are developing our own media player. So, we are not going to be on YouTube or other video sites.
Each user cannot have more than 100 videos annually.

iPost Nigeria will have world premieres of movies and music videos and they will never be shown elsewhere.
An exclusive interview with Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde will attract thousands of paying subscribers.

iPost Nigeria has other apps that will attract more millions. But I cannot share our trade secrets in public. And they include iPost Nigeria's games for one of the channels.
If you give subscribers better offers, they will patronize you.
It has taken 8 years to develop this project.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Krak(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
When will you launch. I am interested.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by lynx200(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Great job you are doing Orikinla. Just make sure you have content that is exclusive to ipost and the sky is the limit. You can start with many of the Nigerian guys making interesting content on youtube. (Genetos studios comes to mind) The data is another issue but I know that the cost is coming down and its improving though its a long way off. Once you can get exclusive short films you can scale up to feature length quality movies. If film producers can have a way of monetizing their works the industry will grow as I personally know of investors who had to back off because of the vagueness of the distribution system. Thumbs up at your initiative bro. By the way what about your one village one cinema project and the BON distribution offer, how are they doing?
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
lynx200: Great job you are doing Orikinla. Just make sure you have content that is exclusive to ipost and the sky is the limit. You can start with many of the Nigerian guys making interesting content on youtube. (Genetos studios comes to mind) The data is another issue but I know that the cost is coming down and its improving though its a long way off. Once you can get exclusive short films you can scale up to feature length quality movies. If film producers can have a way of monetizing their works the industry will grow as I personally know of investors who had to back off because of the vagueness of the distribution system. Thumbs up at your initiative bro. By the way what about your one village one cinema project and the BON distribution offer, how are they doing?

Thank you.
We are also developing an online TV for a major Nollywood director.

The Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema is active and I recommend anyone who is interested to BoI for the loans to purchase the outdoor cinema equipment. But some greed Nigerians went behind my back to ask my partners Open Air Cinema in US for exclusive reseller rights and I was alerted. Others want the outdoor cinema equipment free, but it cannot be free. The Project Nollywood will soon be giving grants to those who are serious.

Nigerians love movies and are willing to pay to see good movies. People paid N2, 000 each to see the "Girl Rising" documentary film I hosted at the Silverbird Cinema on VI on Saturday October 12, 2013.
You can fill any cinema hall in Nigeria if you know how to use social marketing well.
90% of Nollywood movies flop at the cinemas, because the producers don't know the importance of publicity and they think simply having Nollywood stars on the movie posters is all the publicity they need.

Our target is to have 5 million people on iPost Nigeria within 12 months and since the app is free, we can attract more than that in the same period. All subscribers on all the mobile networks are the first target.

2 Likes

Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice Idea, but I am a bit skeptical on how this service can fly well in Nigeria considering the cost of internet access for unlimited bandwidth and the fact that viewing this videos online can consume lots of data which most people cant afford to subscribe to.
Another factor is that most Nigerian internet access especially the ones from telecoms providers are unreliable.

How do u intend to melt and pass through that ice?
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice Idea, but I am a bit skeptical on how this service can fly well in Nigeria considering the cost of internet access for unlimited bandwidth and the fact that viewing this videos online can consume lots of data which most people cant afford subscribing to.

Another factor is that most Nigerian internet access especially the ones from telecoms providers are unreliable.

Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by barapistis(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Orikinla:

Thank you.
Subscribers are paying over N5, 000 monthly to view videos on iROKO TV and others.
So, the audience is growing and US$1 is about N167 and if you have videos they can never find free to view elsewhere, they will have no choice but to pay to view them on iPost Nigeria.
Imagine you post an exclusive breaking news video on iPost Nigeria, where will people see it for free?
Users on Pay-Per-View program cannot post their videos anywhere else. It is in the contract.It has taken 8 years to develop this project.

Lovn it
Seems you have done a lot of homework
Like you said .it took you 8 years to put all together especially ,market feasibility ,so please don't let it die before the foreign guys will do it for us
More grace
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by barapistis(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2014
tobicool: Nice Idea, but I am a bit skeptical on how this service can fly well in Nigeria considering the cost of internet access for unlimited bandwidth and the fact that viewing this videos online can consume lots of data which most people cant afford subscribing to.

The only way is not to expect profit for now.....
Else na to give up be that
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
barapistis:
The only way is not to expect profit for now.....
Else na to give up be that

You are right.

Afrinolly on MTN is already a success story with subscribers viewing short movies on their mobile devices with over 3 million people using the app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fcolimited.Afrinolly&hl=en
Dobox TV on MTN is also doing well.

Nigerian smartphone market is worth N245 billion and over 10 million smart devices worth $1 billion (N167 billion) were sold in 2013.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by barapistis(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Orikinla:

You are right.

Afrinolly on MTN is already a success story with subscribers viewing short movies on their mobile devices with over 3 million people using the app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fcolimited.Afrinolly&hl=en
Dobox TV on MTN is also doing well.

Nigerian smartphone market is worth N245 billion and over 10 million smart devices worth $1 billion (N167 billion) were sold in 2013.

I dey fear your statistical power
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
barapistis:

I dey fear your statistical power

I dey read widely and research for facts.

Nigeria: 'N167 Billion Smartphones Sold in Nigeria in 2013'

Over 10 million smart devices worth $1billion (N167bn) were sold in Nigeria in 2013, Technology Distributions (TD) has said.

Disclosing this yesterday after the company's meeting with its partners in Abuja, TD's Chief Executive Officer, Mrs Chiomah Ekeh, said the figures were obtained from a research conducted by one of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adding that the figure would have been higher if the number of tablets sold had been included.

She also said the figures would likely triple in the coming years if the broadband initiative being spearheaded by the federal government is concluded.

She added that many OEMs see Nigeria as a "very big market" whose depth might not be exhausted by them.

"This is also what we at TD are capitalising on," she said, adding "we are doing our very best to come up with highly innovative products from the best OEMs to our partners across Nigeria."

But she said lack of stable electricity is affecting volumes of smart devices sales.

She advocated for Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative to bring down the prices of smart devices.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201405210354.html
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by barapistis(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
thanks ,was developing something on mobile advertising too,thats why I was really happy with the stats I saw
God bless ya
Another thing I wanted to know was the ratio of smart to feature phones
regions with the highest usage
my analytic data is telling me south west carries 60% of internet users in nigeria
Wasn't sure sha,
Ratio of user age groups
Then percentage of smart phone penetration in nigeria
If you have the above data
Abeg pm me no ,no expose am here
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
barapistis: thanks ,was developing something on mobile advertising too,thats why I was really happy with the stats I saw
God bless ya
Another thing I wanted to know was the ratio of smart to feature phones
regions with the highest usage
my analytic data is telling me south west carries 60% of internet users in nigeria
Wasn't sure sha,
Ratio of user age groups
Then percentage of smart phone penetration in nigeria
If you have the above data
Abeg pm me no ,no expose am here
All right.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by sdavirus: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Orikinla:

Thank you.
Users on Pay-Per-View program cannot post their videos anywhere else. It is in the contract.

I am more focused on the content and target audience at the moment.
The technical management will be in the hands of experts who are developing our own media player. So, we are not going to be on YouTube or other video sites.
Each user cannot have more than 100 videos annually.

iPost Nigeria will have world premieres of movies and music videios and they will never be shown elsewhere.
An exclusive interview with Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde will attract thousands of paying subscribers.

iPost Nigeria has other apps that will attract more millions. But I cannot share our trade secrets in public. And they include iPost Nigeria's games for one of the channels.
If you give subscribers better offers, they will patronize you.
It has taken 8 years to develop this project.
x

To me, the overall concept sounds good.
But when you talk about limiting videos per user, then to me, it would make you lose that edge, that would get more peeps interested. 70% of N160 times the max. of 100 vids is N11,200.00 per year. It's going to take the most serial uploader more than 89yrs to make a million on your platform.....so the talk of millionaires let alone billionaires is far fetched(asides yourself and your team of cos)-except I'm not getting your drift, or that was an error.

I understand there are reasons why there should be caps, but I think limiting arguably the most important people in your venture, would make it lose a great deal of its appeal.
There should be a better way around it, if it's what crossed mind.

Once again, great job.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
sdavirus: x

To me, the overall concept sounds good.
But when you talk about limiting videos per user, then to me, it would make you lose that edge, that would get more peeps interested. 70% of N160 times the max. of 100 vids is N11,200.00 per year. It's going to take the most serial uploader more than 89yrs to make a million on your platform.....so the talk of millionaires let alone billionaires is far fetched(asides yourself and your team of cos)-except I'm not getting your drift, or that was an error.

I understand there are reasons why there should be caps, but I think limiting arguably the most important people in your venture, would make it lose a great deal of its appeal.
There should be a better way around it, if it's what crossed mind.

Once again, great job.

Thanks.
The cap is a way to guaranty quality and discourage quantity.
There are 7 categories and a user sharing 100 good videos a year is better than sharing 1000 junk videos.
We also have a system of video ratings to remove unpopular videos users can post elsewhere.

We have over 11 million unique visitors and each one of them can afford US$20 to watch 20 videos daily.
We have been earning revenues for sharing videos on our blogs syndicated by Grab Networks which makes millions of dollars annually from adverts alone from mostly US clients.
So, we have been on this since 2006 to date. What most people in Nigeria don't know is millions of people pay to view videos on Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and others. But iPost Nigeria is different from them.
iPost Nigeria is a combination of YouTube, Mobli and Keek on a single platform.
I cannot reveal everything in public.
But this is our own first video sharing social media network where for the first time users are going to be earning money from their content from day one.
Facebook makes all the money and the millions of Nigerians sharing photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube make nothing for producing daily contents for these American social network sites. There is no revenue sharing formula with the users.
They are all "Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop" business schemes.
Content is King on the internet.

We guaranty 1, 000, 000 views for every user's video that makes the top 10 videos of the day on iPost Nigeria. And that is N100 million in the bank. People paid more than US$10 to view a Nigerian movie that premiered on the internet hosted by a Nigerian producer.
A world premiere can attract over 20 million views.

Personally I was pissed when the first YouTube Music Awards (YTMA) was held, and none of our top entertainers got nominated even though they have millions of views of their popular videos on YouTube.
The organizers lost a lot by not nominating them, but they never realized their failures.
Only foolish investors ignore the biggest and largest market in Africa.
The average Nigerian spends more than N100 on making calls and text messages for idle chitchats and gossips. And will be willing to spend it to watch the world premiere of a movie and music video that cannot be seen anywhere else.
There are over 20 million Nigerians who afford tablets now selling for N20, 000 in the country.

An annual event I started online in 2008 is now worth over US$20 million.
Jason Njoku's iROKO TV on YouTube is more than US41 billion in market value.
iPost Nigeria is more than that for reasons that users will discover when it starts fully.

Great opportunities come with great possibilities.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
The XAHIVE Corporation of Canada has endorsed iPost Nigeria on their Twitter page.
And it is now open to crowd funding on Indiegogo.
One Nigerian VC and one European VC have shown interest to invest in the project.

Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
The XAHIVE Corporation of Canada has endorsed iPost Nigeria on their Twitter page.
And it is now open to crowd funding on Indiegogo.
I want to give 10% of it to 200 backers who contribute at least US$500 each.
Someone has already taken 20%.
One Nigerian VC and one European VC have shown interest to invest in the project and I have reserved 20% for them.

Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2016
The crowd funding for iPost Nigeria has ended. There are new developments to make the video app more advanced than others.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Danyl(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Orikinla:

Thanks.
There are 7 categories and a user sharing 100 good videos a year is better than sharing 1000 junk videos.
We also have a system of video ratings to remove unpopular videos users can post elsewhere.

We have over 11 million unique visitors and each one of them can afford US$20 to watch 20 videos daily.
We have been earning revenues for sharing videos on our blogs syndicated by Grab Networks which makes millions of dollars annually from adverts alone from mostly US clients.
So, we have been on this since 2006 to date. What most people in Nigeria don't know is millions of people pay to view videos on Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and others. But iPost Nigeria is different from them.
But this is our own first video sharing social media network where for the first time users are going to be earning money from their content from day one.
Facebook makes all the money and the millions of Nigerians sharing photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube make nothing for producing daily contents for these American social network sites. There is no revenue sharing formula with the users.

We guaranty 1, 000, 000 views for every user's video that makes the top 10 videos of the day on iPost Nigeria. And that is N100 million in the bank. People paid more than US$10 to view a Nigerian movie that premiered on the internet hosted by a Nigerian producer.

Personally I was pissed when the first YouTube Music Awards (YTMA) was held, and none of our top entertainers got nominated even though they have millions of views of their popular videos on YouTube.
The organizers lost a lot by not nominating them, but they never realized their failures.
The average Nigerian spends more than N100 on making calls and text messages for idle chitchats and gossips. And will be willing to spend it to watch the world premiere of a movie and music video that cannot be seen anywhere else.
There are over 20 million Nigerians who afford tablets now selling for N20, 000 in the country.

iPost Nigeria is more than that for reasons that users will discover when it starts fully.

Nice initiative if I must say... I will like to add my opinion, sometimes its good to follow up with your visions because if you dont stop, you will definitely get to where you see in your vision.
Am also thinking of being a partner in the nearest future, not too long from now as am working on a pluralsights clone so am thinking I could host my 'course' videos on your platform but on a separate MoU, I will like to speak with you further on this and see if it can work, I believe anything is possible if we have faith and don't give up so soon. May I have your email contact or send you a PM, I will be expecting your response shortly.
Thank you.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Danyl(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Orikinla:
The crowd funding for iPost Nigeria has ended. There are new developments to make the video app more advanced than others.

Orikinla:

Thanks.

Nice initiative if I must say... I will like to add my opinion, sometimes its good to follow up with your visions because if you dont stop, you will definitely get to where you see in your vision.
Am also thinking of being a partner in the nearest future, not too long from now as am working on a pluralsights clone so am thinking I could host my 'course' videos on your platform but on a separate MoU, I will like to speak with you further on this and see if it can work, I believe anything is possible if we have faith and don't give up so soon. May I have your email contact or send you a PM, I will be expecting your response shortly.
Thank you.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Danyl:

Thank you.
I met Mark Zuckerberg last week.
iPost Nigeria's annual budget is US$1Million.
It is like YouTube, Amazon and Snapchat combined.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Danyl(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Orikinla:
I met Mark Zuckerberg last week.
iPost Nigeria's annual budget is US$1Million.
It is like YouTube, Amazon and Snapchat combined.
Interesting. please can I have your chat handle? just want to show speak with you further.
Thank you.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Najm(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
can u please explain how i come in as an investor? or is that not what this is about?
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Can I come in as an investor?
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
onyenze123:
Investors are welcome.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Danyl:
Interesting. please can I have your chat handle? just want to show speak with you further.
Thank you.
Contact me via @247Nigeria on Twitter.
Re: New Mobile Video App Will Make More Nigerians Millionaires And Billionaires by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
onyenze123:
You can contact me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn $12 Per Hour On Spotify / 200,000 To Invest / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.