Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease (4665 Views)

My Six Hilarious Sides Of Ebola Disease / Ofego How Not To Contact Ebola Disease Message From Native Doctors / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease by AFOHYBEE(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Akpos who was living in sierra leone called his mother who was living in nigeria.
The following conversation ensured between them.
Akpos: hello mum, I have contacted Ebola disease.
Mum: what! Please don't come back home, remain there till you die, you know if you come back, you will transfer it to our house girl, and if our house girl contact it, that means your father will contact it, from your father to me, and you know if I contact it, our gate man must surely contact it and from our gate man to your sister, you know your sister very well, if she contact it, that means the whole village will contact it.
Re: Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease by Emyo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emyo is typi ng...

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics: Sunday Laughs..... / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year / Baloteli Colection *pix*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.