Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) (14541 Views)

Realistic Tatoos (viewer Descretion Advised) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2014
I dnt believe ds tatoo it's jst art work on d skin
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by rellawyt(f): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2014
I just hate tatoo... I bore 3 holes on my ear and i'm already regretting.. You guys should open up a page/link whatever, where i can talk about these gurlz changing to mehn! They piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by princebergz(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2014
religious bigots... just appreciate the work of art and the ingenuity behind it...
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2014
They are cool but I like how I am.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Greyworld: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014
rellawyt: I just hate tatoo... I bore 3 holes on my ear and i'm already regretting.. You guys should open up a page/link whatever, where i can talk about these gurlz changing to mehn! They piss me off.

Den create a tread 4 dat... Wu is "yu guys" ?
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Greyworld: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2014
princebergz: religious bigots... just appreciate the work of art and the ingenuity behind it...

Tah! Work of art... Wen yu stand trial and sentenced wif SKIN CANCER yu ll appreciate work of medicine.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Surprise catches me. Pls beg me to close my mouth... It's wow! shocked
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by holyboss: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Until I see this myself, Am not beleiving it.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nelrulez(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2014
I hate tatts with so much passion.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by gazilion: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Very Demonic!!

Leviticus 19:28- You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Robertbh(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Greyworld:

Tah! Work of art... Wen yu stand trial and sentenced wif SKIN CANCER yu ll appreciate work of medicine.
lolxxxx
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2014
gazilion: Very Demonic!!

Leviticus 19:28- You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.
linearity:
I sincerely hope you are also practicing these other Leviticus laws...?
It is against the Lord to harvest all your plants, crops, etc...
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the Lord your God." Lev 19:10
When you plant seeds, you are not allowed to mingle then, i.e. you cannot plant corn and tomatoes on the same piece of land...and your clothes must not be a mixture of linen and cotton...
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." Lev 19:19
You are not allowed to barb the corners of your head or the corner of your beard...
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." Lev 19:27
It is forbidden to eat fat...
"It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood." Lev 3:17
You are not allowed to attend Church service for 33 days after you give birth to a boy...
" And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled." Lev 12:4
You are not allowed to attend Church service for 66 days after you give birth to a girl...
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." Lev 12:5
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by lilpervert(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
The one with bricks on the back of his head personifies the term "block head" grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by swtme(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
linearity: You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari...

STALE......
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by scholly(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
They look so real and scary, don't like them..... Am not a fan of such tattoos, i like tattoos but I can never dent my skin with any.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Ijawboi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pipsland78: "You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD." - Lev 19: 28
FOR THE DEAD.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Talon05: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tats are so not cool but I think I will draw one more to make it 4.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Angeldemivida: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
onome710: They are pretty cool. Very exciting but still doesn't change my stance on tattoo's.
I can't get one. Not because of religious doctrines but because I love my body the way it is. Its perfect!
Besides they usually if not always have side effects and puts u at risk of skin cancer. And then imagine when you're 75 with sagged skin and the tattoo looks like a 5year old did his colouring assignment on your body.
And then the way thee society looks at people with tattoo's. They may appreciate it but they still see you as 'irresponsible'
#myOwnOpinion.

What the society thinks of you seems more important to you than everything else, this same society that only appreciates you when you have dollars in your pocket. My friend, get real and live your life for yourself.

If you don't like tats because you love your body as it is I respect that but don'ttell us about the society seeing those with tats as irresponsible. F*ck the damned judgemental society. I have no tats yet but I hate it when we look at others and judge and cancel them out by things as ordinary as tattoos. The kind of tats people have on says one r two thing about them but that doesn't mean that we should go about considering such individuals "irresponsible". You guys in Nigeria have this way of labelling people that are doing stuffs that make them happy which you don't flow with for example people with rastas/dreadlocks, tattoos etc. Let people enjoy their lives for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Angeldemivida: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
The artist that drew those tats is amazing though.
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by francis247(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
ITbomb: Don't try this at home
Or anywhere
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Herrmes: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pipsland78: "You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD." - Lev 19: 28
"For the sake of the dead" Nuff said
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Herrmes: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
rellawyt: I just hate tatoo... I bore 3 holes on my ear and i'm already regretting.. You guys should open up a page/link whatever, where i can talk about these gurlz changing to mehn! They piss me off.
Go back to mummy sweetheart
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
devil go fear fear
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by fragrant(f): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Dint see anitin gud in dose jst a waste of tym nd value
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
tonyayo1: There are artists, that I know, but sketching something realistic as this seems impossible, but these guy prove to the world that everything is so possible. Pix below...
I love art work, I appreciate this great effort, but being a tattoo is what pissed me off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Greatly Enhance An Image In Simple Steps (PS CS3) / Nairalander Re-creates Nairaland's Logo / Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.