Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Help, I Just Lost My Memory - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help, I Just Lost My Memory (629 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / I Just Lost A Business Deal Bcuz Of D Breakdown Of Nl / Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Just Lost My Memory by experimentist: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
The weather was so cool and breezy throughout the day and everything has been so boring.. Watched tv, movies, news etc and there's nothing to ginger me up everything just seemed tiring and boring.. Raindrops from time to time, I call my girl up maybe she can come and chill a bit with me but she said she couldn't make cos she far away went to vist a family member with her family.. Ok, I decided to carry on like that.. Put the Play Station on, straight to saved data and started playing a match from my saved Master League.. I got boring again after the first game but I managed to play another one before switching off the damn thing..

Up, I hit the bathroom took a warm shower and decided to hit the weed spot.. Grab a joint rolled up and started kicking.. It was on the claro level when I heard a loud ring on my head.. Then straight to my brain cell and a message went down my mind "guy check your phone well o" said the voices.. I checked my pocket my phone was intact.. I open the battery just to find out that my memory card is gone. Damn! How come? I lost my memory card! "Abi I don high?" I asked.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Now In Coven, Witches Take Note / Sarge:funny(read This). / Cheeck Out This MTN Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.