Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) (1064 Views)

Enquiries / Cafe Enquiries / Limewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) by kambo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
um angry i really thought id be able to get help from this forum on my
lime wire request.
surfing is more productive to me when i'm downloading but the cafes' i git to use are too
damn slow. i use limewire(and am a core java fan) . it okay with me , just a tad greedy on bandwidth. performance degrades when bandwidth resource is minimal, the case i experience with
most minor cafe' i run limewire at. for this reason i need information on any cafe,
where the user has used limewire with satisfactory results,benchmark should be ability to download a normal cd - size of songs (ie 15-17 tracks) in7- 8hrs.where i am , u'd need 15hrs to do this , not to talk of the impossibility of downloading movies or cartoons or games. the situation is that bad.
about trying limewire in other cafes , i have ,problem is the cafe admins actively block secondary program installation (80%) , or even if installation succeeds meagre bandwidth of cafes' makes rubbish of the attempt.
cool cafe (run by coolfm is superfast but limewire is blocked on their system)
.if ur a fellow limewire user and based in abuja and know of any cafe within garki or wuse or maitama
git me the full details of how to get there and tarriff rate per hour. thank you.
Re: Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) by shawna(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2006
sorry cant help u on that one wish i could though u sound frustrated
Re: Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) by walcott(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2006
try dorlman networks near big bytes at wuse 2 opposite v-mobile. i use limewire and i do night browsing a lot and i download movies.

i want to ask you how can i avoid downloading virus from limewire in the name of zipped softwares and games.
Re: Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) by drogba(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2006
Are you allowed to install programs on cafe computers?
Re: Limewire(tm) Enquiries (again!) by textmypage(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2010
@walcott, what version of limewire pro are u using and what iis the configuration to the internet?

(1) (Reply)

1 Gb/2 Gb/4 Gb Super Slim Flash Drives For Sale At Affordable Prices / Get The Step-by-step Manual Guide On Browsing The Internet Free On Your Computer / Remove Drm From Itunes With Tuneclone Virtual Cd Burner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.