Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do I Go About My Remobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Go About My Remobilization (5579 Views)

Help! I Couldnt Do My Clearance For The Month Of Feb, How Do I Go About It / My Remobilization Status Wt D B15 / How Do I Go About Redeployment, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About My Remobilization by deola11(f): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls people I need ur help, am suppose to go for this batch B mobilization but I can't go because I was posted to taraba, and my parents said no way, the issue now is I was told not to collect my call up letter,I don't knw if I shud do so or not, and I also want to ask if I will be remobilize with this batch C in Nov or I hv to wait one year again..pls I need information
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Kaiser96: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Remobilization no b beans! I wud advise u to take d call-up letter n go to taraba..if it is possible, try n redeploy then,obviously for "medical reasons"..
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by deola11(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
My parents said I can't go, so what do u suggest I do..since dey said its possible 4 me to go with batch C .
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Kaiser96: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
well, i was once in a predicament akin to urs.i was mobilized,bt due to my department incompetencies,i couldnt go. Well, did u collect ur call-up letter?? Cos aw do u knw u were mobilized for taraba state??.in my case,since i cud nt collect d call-up letter, i wrote a letter to d department of student affairs stating d reasons y i could nt go as at when due.By the way,wat skul did u graduate frm??
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by adonismuller(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
@kaiser96, why couldnt u collect ur cal up ? Was it lost?
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Kaiser96: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
i did not collect the call-up letter because i was nt thru with clearance
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by deola11(f): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
I graduated from ui..they pasted where we were posted, dats aw I knew I was posted to taraba...I was told not to collect d call up letter so I can be re mobilized with d batch C pple in Nov
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Kaiser96: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2014
well, i wud advise you to go to skul in a month's time to go n submit ur remobilization letter..cos' mobilization for batch C wud already b in high gear then.You can b lucky in d sense dt U.I might nt v too many students on the waiting list, so u will b considered, bt if they r many, u will b mobilized for d next batch A.
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by deola11(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kaiser96: well, i wud advise you to go to skul in a month's time to go n submit ur remobilization letter..cos' mobilization for batch C wud already b in high gear then.You can b lucky in d sense dt U.I might nt v too many students on the waiting list, so u will b considered, bt if they r many, u will b mobilized for d next batch A.
thank u very much
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by tayor91: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's very easy to do. I myself wz supposed to go with batch A but dem carry me go gombe and I denied it straight up (who won die). Took my callup letter to school and sent it back to Nysc with a letter asking dem for redeployment dough I formulated lie dat I wz sick sha. Fast forward 5 months and am goin to Oyo with batch b wink
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by deola11(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
tayor91: It's very easy to do. I myself wz supposed to go with batch A but dem carry me go gombe and I denied it straight up (who won die). Took my callup letter to school and sent it back to Nysc with a letter asking dem for redeployment dough I formulated lie dat I wz sick sha. Fast forward 5 months and am goin to Oyo with batch b wink

thanks..I went to my sch nd dey told me to write a letter of re mobilization with a copy of my statemen f result. I hope it works out nd am posted to a better place
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by idriskolly: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2015
deola11:
Pls people I need ur help, am suppose to go for this batch B mobilization but I can't go because I was posted to taraba, and my parents said no way, the issue now is I was told not to collect my call up letter,I don't knw if I shud do so or not, and I also want to ask if I will be remobilize with this batch C in Nov or I hv to wait one year again..pls I need information
is nysc that determine stream 1 or 2 not personal interest so my dear I was posted to nassarawa and dia s not stopping me not going, so it wl be better to talk to ur parent wella, if u dnt go nw is next year batch A 2016,
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
deola11:

My dear there is no november batch because us right now in stream 1 have been mobilized for November and there is stream 2 coming up which already has been mobilized so by all means ur going with the next batch 2016 A thats next year February or March.. so think well about it.
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by TATROVERT: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
deola11:
there is no batch c it is stream two and you can't go with them if you are asked to go on Wednesday... except till next year.. if I we're u you could have gone for the camp in taraba for the 3 weeks and then redeploy to a state safer.
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by OgBetty(f): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Check d date of d post
cc Idriskolly Intswagga n TATROVERT.
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Looooooooool.!!!! grin grin @Ogbetty I didnt even see oo it was the guy infront me that made me comment.. cool
Re: How Do I Go About My Remobilization by OgBetty(f): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
intswagga:
Looooooooool.!!!! grin grin @Ogbetty I didnt even see oo it was the guy infront me that made me comment.. cool

grin
intswagga:

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Overseas Student Requirments / 2015 Batch B Posting/mobilization #call-up Letter / NYSC: See Orientation And Winding/passing Out Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.