Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Student Visa To Hungary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa To Hungary (5005 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Polish Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa To Hungary by oskybaba: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
My name is Fadahunsi Ayodeji, I Just got an Admission to go to Hungary to study Electrical Engineering, Please i want to Confirm from you before i go ahead in applying for my visa, DO I HAVE WORKING RIGHT AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OR AM I/WILL I BE ALLOWED TO WORK THERE?

I will be very happy if i get this information from you.

Thanks,
Ayodeji.

Note: The Document below is the copy of my admission letter.

Re: Student Visa To Hungary by olaoluwa13: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2014
@Fadahunsi, pls can u guide me on hw to secure admission, how to apply, required document ,pls
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by oskybaba: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
i sent my application to the school
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by olaoluwa13: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ fadahunsi pls drop d name of d skul here, and how u apply also pls explain
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by HelloT: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
oskybaba: i sent my application to the school
Bro hope you know you'll still sit for an entrance test when you get there.... also the Euros 3200 is per semester and not for a year. I still dey research the country and schools...will start my application soonest.
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by tlk2Prince(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
angry smiley3k200Euros per/semester!!! Waste of money instead thr re better shcools u can pay 3kEuros yearly..
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by HelloT: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2014
tlk2Prince: angry smiley3k200Euros per/semester!!! Waste of money instead thr re better shcools u can pay 3kEuros yearly..
My bro please can you recommend any for me....please?
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by tlk2Prince(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2014
My guy if u can access NL, am sure certain u knw how 2use GOOGLE!!!! Anyways d skul I'd refer u 2 is not in Hungary but rada Poland!! Are u interested?
HelloT:
My bro please can you recommend any for me....please?
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by HelloT: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
tlk2Prince: My guy if u can access NL, am sure certain u knw how 2use GOOGLE!!!! Anyways d skul I'd refer u 2 is not in Hungary but rada Poland!! Are u interested?
Yea but I heard polish embassy usually deny people student visa even when you have all documents complete. No harm in trying sha.
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by moneybag100: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
HelloT:
Yea but I heard polish embassy usually deny people student visa even when you have all documents complete. No harm in trying sha.
Go to portugal bro....hungary don't worth that amount.....I have my hungary admission i abandoned...what I heard about the place I didn't like it.
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by HelloT: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
moneybag100:
Go to portugal bro....hungary don't worth that amount.....I have my hungary admission i abandoned...what I heard about the place I did like it.
Hungary process is a bit more straightforward and their year of study is 3 years... but since you have heard bad things about them... I'm thinking of checking out portugal.. didn't a small search but their schools hardly offer courses in english and the fees are a bit more expensive. Please I need your help with two things.

1, how you were able to get Hungary admission and the school.
2, If you have any recommendations for portugal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by moneybag100: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
HelloT:
Hungary process is a bit more straightforward and their year of study is 3 years... but since you have heard bad things about them... I'm thinking of checking out portugal.. didn't a small search but their schools hardly offer courses in english and the fees are a bit more expensive. Please I need your help with two things.

1, how you were able to get Hungary admission and the school.
2, If you have any recommendations for portugal.

Thanks in advance.
I got my hungary admission through agent.....

Go through this thread for portugal
Am about applying...
www.nairaland.com/1839337/anyone-studying-portugal
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by HelloT: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
moneybag100:
I got my hungary admission through agent.....

Go through this thread for portugal
Am about applying...
www.nairaland.com/1839337/anyone-studying-portugal
Thanks bro.
Re: Student Visa To Hungary by tlk2Prince(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Poland denying student is not my concern!!! I'd rada try and fail dan fail 2try!!! Anyway portugal is a good con3 for average naija student...

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria / South Africa doesn’t smile at strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.