Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove (15992 Views)

Kerosene Stove Vs Gas Cooker, Which Is Better? / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)? / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by Aidy97(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2014
MrDoGood: only 7 comment and dis tin is on the front page
Maybe most ppl on nairaland use firewood grin
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by Belexy(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Wats with all diz 'First to comment' sef? I just dnt get the logic behind it. angry
tobounty: kerosene pressure stove!i don't care about the traffic this topic is generating,i just have to ask my self...........so i can ever be FTC**** tears of joy**infact faint* wakeup *faint again after how many years??GOD there is no one like u grin
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by Belexy(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2014
mromokaro90: Register as a distributor and buy dangote cement at #1200 per bag or dangote rice at 6000 per bag. call sales manager RS Scheme 07069037705

Nairalanders becareful bcoz diz might be a SCAM oh. Anytin Dangote cement and Customs auction on the internet, are all scams.
Make sure you verify at a Dangote outlet before u part with ur money.

1 Like

Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by elmisti(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Avn usd the two before, I will advice u use d one dat suite ur pocket better, pressure stove is really cool and leave jst little stain, but dat tin dey consume kero oo, so for a frequently broke nigga like me, normal wool stove do d trick, I can easilly reconfigure d length of d wool and dry out d tank, u can neva dry out pressure stoves tank...Bt. Ssince last session I av bn usn a 5kg gas for jst 1k4 per month...Do the statistics grin
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by coretechng1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
I always think pressure kerosine is the one that explodes.Always scared of it personally.
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by ril19(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
[Quote]only 7 comment and dis tin is on the front page

Why are you hating brother?
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by ril19(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
MrDoGood: only 7 comment and dis tin is on the front page

Why are you hating brother?
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by Dymaco(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
iyisco2001: The pressurized one is better, I had an opportunity to be in a team that modified and designed one in Nigeria, it's superb. No smoke and faster.
Bw the two stove which one is fuel economical
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by iyisco2001(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dymaco:
Bw the two stove which one is fuel economical
Still the pressurized one, although it may not regulate almost immediately. But it's d best at d long run
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by elmisti(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
iyisco2001:
Still the pressurized one, although it may not regulate almost immediately. But it's d best at d long run
I beg to diffr on that, presurizd stove consume more kero dan regular stoves
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by iyisco2001(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
elmisti:
I beg to diffr on that, presurizd stove consume more kero dan regular stoves
Ok, bye
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by princeklexx: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jimbadly:

I read a report recently which said that the smell from the mixture of gases used in the gas cooker can cause serious health problems in the long run. So I guess the electric cooker is the best option.

In life i have learned that nothing is hazard free, hence just stick to whatever you can afford, cos even the electric cookers has their own disadvantages.
Re: Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove by Vanderandrew(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2017
iyisco2001:
The pressurized one is better, I had an opportunity to be in a team that modified and designed one in Nigeria, it's superb. No smoke and faster.

Mine doesn't work since the day I bought it. Do you know who repairs it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panla Fish - What Is The English Name / What Is Your Favourite Food? / Strawberries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.