Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806571 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mimo1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
I just receive this text, how valid?

From DGS/644
based on CV review, you're urgently invited for an interview to hold on Thursday 12/10/17 by 9am at 2, Sunday street off Ikorodu Road Palmgroove B/Stop. Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
wunmi590:

Good afternoon,

Please I got an email from the above address, please were you able to attend the interview? And please can you tell me what they are into and how the interview went and how organized the organization is.

Thanks
Yeah i attended the interview, it comprises of written tests, a group discussion & an oral interview with the managers.
They're actually just starting up and are into CRM.

Sorry for the late response tho.....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Senator060: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone seen this?

1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Onyinel: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
hello all please save a soul..I got an invite for an interview from white page international concept
.central business district in abuja. website is whitepageconcept.com. I don't know if it's a scam..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emmaogbe22: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us share this frequently updated job search platform with our friends, may God help us.

Download the app via this link.
http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Marioplus(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
THIS IS ONE OF THE GNLD-GROUP
that still lie that they are inviting people for Job interview {headed by Kevin Obetta, Anita Ogueri, Shade Jumoke Adewunmi/Azeke}
27 Ayodele Ojota Street, opposite African Church, Ilupeju, Lagos. {OR 27 Ayodele Ojo, traffic light B/stop Ilupeju Lagos state}
if you want to do Gnld business with fraudulent method and style then may be they can be your match
If you want to do GNLD business with Sincerity and clean heart before God then you should go to GNLD main office at Gbagada by Charly-boy, Wastace B/Stop or 1st Pedro Bus-Stop along Oshodi-Oworoshoki Expressway
thus
Plot 12 Chief Olu Oshunkeye Crescent Gbagada Industrial Estate, Gbagada Lagos.
Enter the compound and ask for the marketing manager of Gnld then tell him
You want to do Gnld business and he should tell you the GENUINE TRUTH about the business
or
else all those distributors at their gate will swindle you or those ones who use different office locations in Lagos and other states in Nigeria will deceive you with your own money and still make you a slave with your own money.
A word is enough for the wise.
I was once involved with them,
I lost close to 1.5 million in that business but thank God I have repented from all those sin
The money I lost there does not pain me since I am at peace with Jesus Christ now
but I have told them to repent and stop deceiving people and they refused
I have also made up my mind to expose all their evil plans, ideas, methods and locations with every mercenary within my disposal even prayers. I believe one day the Holy Spirit will deliver their souls from this wickedness applied in pursuing money implanted in their hearts by the devil!!! The Holy Spirit can break any heart as long as it is human heart thus "the heart of a king is in the hand of God like a flowing river and he directs it to wherever it pleases him" {Proverbs 21:1}

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by globalmind68(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Network Marketers are the ones associated with this kind of issues. And it is because they are not trained to operate as professional network Marketers. You will know them by their fruits. QED.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by losgiddy: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omobaby101(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nairalanders, I got this message on my mail box this morning. But what baffles me is the time scheduled for the interview. It says 9pm. I haven't seen such before. I Google them tho, found out they are real but then the timing? Just want to know if anyone has attended their interview before and how authentic they are.. Thanks in advance

Dear Precious,

After due consideration of your Resume, you have been scheduled for an interview for the position of a Finance Controller with IFS

Date: Wednesday 18TH, October 2017.

Time: 9pm

Venue: 5a, Eunice close, Off Lanre Awolokun Rd. Gbagada Phase 2, By Mobile Filing Station, Lagos.

Come Along with copies of your CV

Thanks,

Bola Solomon
Human Resources Officer.

International Facilities Management Limited
5a, Eunice College close
Gbagada Phase 2
LAGOS NIGERIA
ifs-ng.com

Email: bsolomon.ifs@gmail.com
Phone : 08129109138

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ogoli: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello All,

I just received this mail, Kindly assist to confirm what their interview is like and how real they are.

Dear Candidate,

You have been shortlisted for a written and first level interview for the
position of Sales Executives with a Microfinance Bank.

Date: Thursday 19th October, 2017

Time: 9am

Venue: The Workplace Centre Limited. 42 Balarabe Musa Crescent, 1004 Estate
(Entrance Gate) Bus Stop Lekki Express Way Victoria Island Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fernandoc(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
I am posting this here hoping that someone important will read this and give me a chance.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pojomojo: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
film makers

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Makanjuola89: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ogoli:
Hello All,

I just got this mail now:

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MARKETING/SALES EXECUTIVE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 11th October, 2017 i.e. Wednesday
TIME : 11:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)

ADDRESS:
Orange Drugs Nigeria Limited
No. 66/68 Town Planning Way
Ilupeju, Lagos

CONTACT PERSON: Samali

Please Confirm your availability via mail (before the date)
Also come with 1 copy of your resume, completed application form (find attached), 2 passport photographs and photocopies of your credentials.

All the very best.

Regards,

Recruitment Team
Orange Drugs Limited

Please who knows about the competency test. And how do I get there from Okota.
Hi, How was the test and have you heard from them?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ogoli: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Makanjuola89:

Makanjuola89:

I could not attend.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by josephhun: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
jiji is the best. Try it. There are a lot of vacancies
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by josephhun: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
I know that on Jiji a lot of well paid vacancies. Really, try it.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sanitymy: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I just got this invitation
After due consideration, You are invited for recruitment exercise on, 20th Oct, 2017 by 9am prompt at 98, Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos.

is this real? I have seen this address in the thread.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sanitymy: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
the name of this Company is ACE limited.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Astonestone: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
These people are back. I've seen them as scam before in Lagos on Nairaland section. This time they are in Abuja now. I got this text and email.

YOU are to come for a JOB BRIEFING with LIVE SOLUTION on FRI 20TH OCT 2017@3RD FLR,CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS GIGADO STRT WUYE ABUJA by 9:00AM
check your email now
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olypharm: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by seunleke1: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Learning Outcomes: at the End of This Course Participants Will Be Able to:

Manage any WordPress powered website
Be able to Install/tweak/edit WordPress Themes
Design compelling and attractive website using free WordPress templates

Date: Saturday 11th – November, 2017
Venue: Little Bridge Centre 12, Osho Street, Opebi Link Brigde Ikeja, Lagos.
Time 9am – 2pm

Materials such as videos, documents will Be Giving to participants in Soft Copy

·Certification; at the End of the Course Student May Request for Certificate of Completion

Course Outline:
· WordPress Design/template
· Search Engine System (using free google tools to boost SEO)
· Understanding Web Fundamentals
· Basic Html
· Coding and tweaking Css
· Php
· Mysql
Deal Price Covers: Internet, Certification, 2 months mentoring etc

Requirement: Come with Personal Computer

Note Class is: 100% Practical Class - Work-in as a novice and step out of the training as a Pro

Who Should Attend?
• IT Staff of Universities, Polytechnic and other tertiary institutions
• IT Staff of oil companies, Telecommunication and other Corporate Organizations
• IT Staff of Banks and other financial Institutions
• IT Staff of Churches / NGOs /Secondary School
• CEOs/ Owners of Private business
• Anyone seeking career in web development
• Companies or organizations that have a website or intending to have a website can nominate any staff for this training. The workshop is suitable for beginners and as well as those who have little knowledge or experience in web development.

Workshop Fee: Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000)

For more information, on how to reserve your seat please call: 08161688804, or send e-mail to: we@sardiussystems.com

Only 20 seats available

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mayaj(f): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Davesope:
Gud morning David, is me Obinna Samuel O, ur 2015 ex-copa mate in Oyo State, am working wit shell oil company in Rivers state, hv u gotting something doing if no u can cal me 4 more information b/cos internal Recruitment is going no nw very urgent.
NB
Please o who as gotten this kind of message from someone that claimed to be your acquittance please I want to know if its a scam

They scammed me.dont know how they got my details tho..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samieea28(f): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Please to inform you that on Monday i.e. 23rd October you are invited for your assessment. Kindly report to KADGIS Annex office at 11:00 AM

Address: 10 Zanna Dan5juma Road, Unguwan, Rimi Gra, Kaduna.

Thank you

Has anyone received this? How true is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hrhoma: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sanitymy:
Hi, I just got this invitation
After due consideration, You are invited for recruitment exercise on, 20th Oct, 2017 by 9am prompt at 98, Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos.

is this real? I have seen this address in the thread.

I just got same text from the same company. Please did you go? Is it real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by boss1987: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
We have Job vacancies with wonderful pay from WUS.
Just Register your details on this link
http://garedrveda.win/1992563539704/
today.because recruitment is ongoing.
No 5kobo for processing fee.
Congratulation.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hooklover: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
(From HR Dept)-P.E.C GLOBAL LTM Invites you for a JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW at 98 AdaGeorge Road Opp Mouka Foam PH.by 8am (PEC/J2/005)

Is this real I got text anyone done biz with them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by revpeter(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
NOELIFE...THATS ONE OF THEIR NAME
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Achieva(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
I just got this message please who else got it, and how authentic is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.