Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806434 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Omasworld1: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Beware of this guys called Universal work link.

See my review on it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4048456/universal-work-link-please-legit#61175677

I followed them up for a while so you can trust my review about them. In case they cross your path.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by louisbele(f): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
A real estate firm located on Awolowo road Ikoyi is seeking to recruit in the positions below:

1. Receptionist

Minimum of OND
Must be female, who resides around Yaba or Lagos Island axis.
Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.

2. Office Asisstant

Minimun of SSCE
Preferably male who resides around Yaba or Lagos Island axis.
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.

Candidates
Interested and qualified candidates should call 07065949854
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by playcharles(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
horlumightyy:
Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Candidate: muyiwa olakunle

Date: Monday 30th October, 2017

Time: 10AM (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

Please come along with copies of the following:

1.       CV

2.      Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3.       Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

pls has anyone gotten this message too?? is it legit pls

How was the interview, what position re they recruiting for.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kapelo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
please friends,there is an online business that pays just for watching ads.if you are interested,comment 'info' and i will reply you....my email is chibuzorkennedy2@gmail.com..i will be glad to reply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are to visit our office @Suite201 KingsGate Plaza, b/h Stella Maris Sch Area1-Abuja for documents verificatn/collectn of appt letters frm 6-10 Nov 2017-Mgt

I Received an sms with sender as C.A.C Agent to visit above address..

Please someone in Abuja should help me confirm this.

Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by woodcock(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2017
I got a similar invite but mine was for 8th Nov.
samieea28:
Dear Applicant,

Please to inform you that on Monday i.e. 23rd October you are invited for your assessment. Kindly report to KADGIS Annex office at 11:00 AM

Address: 10 Zanna Dan5juma Road, Unguwan, Rimi Gra, Kaduna.

Thank you

Has anyone received this? How true is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Seconded!!!

Pojomojo:
After thorough preview of your details and your curriculum vitae, considering the working experience, skills and attributes you encompassed. The Board of B&S GROUP LTD has decided to invite you over for an interview
DATE : Saturday 28th October, 2017
TIME: 9am prompt
VENUE : Suite 4 Alh Kareem street, off Amaraolu beside Zenith bank Plc, 1st gate B/Stop Agindigbi, Ikeja Lagos. Href : 10532
We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please Kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.
NOTE: COME ALONG WITH THIS INTERVIEW INVITATION MAIL YOU RECEIVED OR THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL, WITHOUT IT THE SECURITY WONT ALLOW YOU IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Beware this is a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:
C.A.C Agent

You are to visit our office @Suite201 KingsGate Plaza, b/h Stella Maris Sch Area1-Abuja for documents verificatn/collectn of appt letters frm 6-10 Nov 2017-Mgt

Please someone in Abuja should help me confirm this.

Thanks.

Not an agent but you may send me mail and I will give you details that can help...
direct phone number of CAC staff that will guide you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2017
upload111:

Not an agent but you may send me mail and I will give you details that can help...
direct phone number of CAC staff that will guide you.
I'm not looking for an agent. I received a message from bulk SMS with that customize name.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:

I'm not looking for an agent. I received a message from bulk SMS with that customize name.

Then I think its safe to call it a scam.. CAC sends messages to emails most times and it contains cservice@cac.gov.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by segzie2012: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2017
pagorino:
Pls, I wanna know if this job interview is real, I got a message n mail from d company called WorkGroup company, they didn't specify d post .I quickly searched for the name on Google, I found out it was a recruiting company, but I don't know how genuine they are. Below is d mail I received.

Google+
Web
Photos
more
Important
WORKFORCE INTERVIEW INVITATION
Inbox
R
Recruitment
to me
3 hours agoDetails
Dear Ogunwo

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Candidate: Olugbenga Wale

Date: Friday 27th October, 2017

Time: 8AM (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

1. CV

2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Kind Regards.

http://i.imgur.com/fYrsmUK.png

You can try workforce group...they are outsourcing firm that get contract jobs for people.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by segzie2012: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2017
horlumightyy:

Candidate: muyiwa olakunle

Date: Monday 30th October, 2017

Time: 10AM (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

1.       CV

2.      Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3.       Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

pls has anyone gotten this message too?? is it legit pls

legit..but contract. all the best
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ganie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
I got an invite from Ajoke stores located at Plot 7,Redemption crescent, UPS b/stop Gbagada. Pls are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Michelo316: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls Does Anyone Knows Anything About Besun Home Solutions Ltd? Are They Genuine Or Fake?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gista01: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!!!

A multinational Confectionery producing company in Lagos is recruiting for the following positions:

JOB TITLE: JUNIOR BUYER
JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Responsible for all local sourcing, local procurement, and contract development.
• Provides input on local business requirements and local suppliers.
• Handles spot buys, routine commercial matters & supports day-to-day operational issue resolution.
• Performs local contract administration
• Handles spot buys.
• Drives local contract compliance.
• Monitors local supplier performance.
• Any other job assigned by the superior.

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES

Analytical skills
• Effective communication skills.
• Multitasking skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time Management Skills
• Numerate Skills
• Clear understanding of distribution channels

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate in Engineering, Sciences or any other numerate disciplines.
• At least 2 years post qualification experience (in an FMCG outfit) in local procurement

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com
Deadline: 13th of November, 2017.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gista01: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!!!

A multinational Confectionery producing company in Lagos is recruiting for the following positions:

JOB TITLE: JUNIOR BUYER
JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Prepare Purchasing orders
• Track all Purchasing Orders
• Track all Form M applications
• Track all LC applications including amendments etc.
• Track cash flow requirements of imports
• Track Shipping documents and shipments
• Liaise with Group companies overseas in the sourcing of capital items which includes suitability of supplier documents for Nigerian purposes,
• Liaise with and managing of Customs officials and Clearing agents as well as tracking of performance
• Organization of payment of duties and other allied charges
• Liaising with banks with regard to establishment of Form M, LCs etc. for all imports
• Tracking costs and review of funding requests against budgeted amounts
• Identification and evaluation of prospective suppliers for Raw materials, Packaging supplies, Services and Capital goods.

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES

Analytical skills
• Multitasking skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time Management Skills
• Numerate Skills

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience (in an FMCG outfit) in local procurement

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gista01: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!!!

JOB TITLE: BUYER DIRECT
JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Prepare Purchasing orders
• Track all Purchasing Orders
• Track all Form M applications
• Track all LC applications including amendments etc.
• Track cash flow requirements of imports
• Track Shipping documents and shipments
• Liaise with Group companies overseas in the sourcing of capital items which includes suitability of supplier documents for Nigerian purposes,
• Liaise with and managing of Customs officials and Clearing agents as well as tracking of performance
• Organization of payment of duties and other allied charges
• Liaising with banks with regard to establishment of Form M, LCs etc. for all imports
• Tracking costs and review of funding requests against budgeted amounts
• Identification and evaluation of prospective suppliers for Raw materials, Packaging supplies, Services and Capital goods.

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES

Analytical skills
• Multitasking skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time Management Skills
• Numerate Skills

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
At least 3-5 years post qualification experience (in an FMCG environment) in procurement

How to Apply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 1stfamous(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
IS THIS A JOB SCAM
JOB INTERVIEW

Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application and cv for the recently advertised position of an E.D.O., we would like to invite you to attend an interview on Tuesday 7, 2017, at 10 AM at our office in Ikeja, 3rd Floor, Grandlead Heritage, 5, Surulere Industrial Estate, Jumia, Bus Stop, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

You will have an interview with the Head of HR. The interview will last about 2 - 4 hours, along side other applicants . Please bring a printout copy of this invite as well as a copy of your CV to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by email (careergems@gmail.com) in order to arrange another appointment. On the contrary, if you accept the interview date kindly acknowlegde.

We look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards,

CAREER GEMS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hephzie: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pretty002:

Thank you. E.g LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES, they are fraudsters
You mean LIVE SOLUTIONS are fraudsters?...Little wonder they are collecting money from applicants even through POS.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Astonestone: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Shey I warned about live solutions.
I even confronted the fake HR guy. May God help Nigerians
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Graysmooth(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Who is interested in submitting CV's manually tomorrow .Applying online is getting really tiring and the competition is so tight. Since Nigeria is all about connection, let's go out there and connect ourselves. You may never know who you'll meet. I got my previous job the same way, I walked into their head office to drop my CV, on getting there, i met a staff who just had mercy on me and that was it.
PLEASE, SERIOUS people who are ready should buzz ..just two persons living around Ikeja, ogba will be fine. Here is my contact, call 08031187485

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zazigift: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Please is rovedena limited real? I got an interview invite from them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by wholexy009(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2017
HooxJnr:
Many companies no longer use gmail or yahoomail to receive applications from prospective applicants but a corporate mail. Eg recruitment@gtbank.com. In this 21st century, any company that can't afford a corporate email is probably a sham. I receive a lot of spam mails whenever I apply for a job using private mails.

Dear All,

Ecobank Aptitude test invitation has started rolling in.

Test Date is 11th November, 2017.

Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder for the copy of the test invitation having your log in details.

The test locations are Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan and Kaduna.

Please be informed you can change your test schedule (i.e test location) on the portal.

Wish you the very best.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tunbolity(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Hi guys, how do I get to Oba Adeyinka G.R.A, Ikeja from Oshodi? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tommiebuck(f): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good day nairalanders, please how real is this message.

Prior to ur Application,you re hereby shortlisted for JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA by 9AM on NOV 13th @49,OLOWU STREET,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.Check mail.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED which has been scheduled for MONDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.

JOB REF:KAA18/06
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Karen
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jimnozi: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH WEMA BANK THROUGH YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP

Refer your friends and Family to OPEN A WEMA BANK DIGITAL ACCOUNT
MAKE UNTO 10000 per WEEK AND 50K pER MONTH oR mORE THAN

cLICK tHIS online.alat.ng/#/signup

oR dOWNLOAD ALAT ON PLAYSOTRE

MAKE SURE YOU INSERT THIS REFERRAL CODE V5M848 YOURS WILL BE GIVING AFTER REGISTRATION

FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

AFTER YOUR FINISH WITH REGISTRATION
CLICK ON MAKE DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AT LEAST 500 NAIRA

CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND FILL ALL REQUIREMENT UNTIL ALL THE RED TURNS GREEN MARK

BENEFITS OF OWNING ALAT ACCOUNT:

REFERRAL CODE V5M848

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT
Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad
Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry
Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD
Settings
Talk To Us
.Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tehinse1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good pm guys, Pls how legit is this below mail?

tommiebuck:
Good day nairalanders, please how real is this message.

Prior to ur Application,you re hereby shortlisted for JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA by 9AM on NOV 13th @49,OLOWU STREET,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.Check mail.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED which has been scheduled for MONDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.

JOB REF:KAA18/06
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Karen

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OluwaloseAyo: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Treat as Urgent Pls: Three (3) more FEMALE MARKETERS needed as soon as possible at Life Learners Training Centre (Abuja).

Its an Information Technology Delivery Centre for all Professional Cadres as regards the I.T Industry.

Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conference centre, Banex-Kado Road, Abuja. Kindly mail your CV to oluwaloseayo@gmail.com.

Requirements:

Abuja Residents Only
Bachelor Degree Holder or its equivalent certificate.

Treat as Urgent.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Austinkoko1: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
MARKETERS NEEDED

TREAT AS URGENT PLEASE!

Position: Marketing

Life Learners Training Centre is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of our brand to clients.
4. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:
• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience. • Some past experience in Marketing preferred. • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. • Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
You can sign on as a part time job, or a full time position.
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. It’s a Huge Opportunity…...Treat as Urgent please

There are places for your SSCE and Jamb Candidate classes, A place for personal self-development. Note: Our Service is not limited to the Above courses www.lifelearners.ng (under construction) f: facebook.com/lifelearnersng ig: @lifelearnersng twitter: @lifelearnersng Our help to Humanity on Education is endless Reach me on 08035163760. Whatsapp messages are entertained. Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: aderonkeoyedele and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.