Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806676 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
With the information we recieved from you, You have been shortlisted for an Interview at Brimstone Golden Concept.
Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: MONDAY, 17th NOVEMBER,2014
Time: 10AM PROMPT.
Make Sure You Come With Your C.V.
Pls what do u guys think?is this fake or real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaemeka245(f): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Gnld
thanks, I tot as much, so didn't even bother going
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cyif2003(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2014
i got this mail this morning.

You are invited for an interview @ 305 Oshodi/Apapa Expressway 2nd
floor Magnificent mansion opp mandilas B/s  on tue 18/11/14 by 10am
by donsecoilnigltd
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Good Morning,
Please be informed that you have been invited
for an interview at
Superbrains Consulting Limited.
The details are as follows:
Venue: 3B Obadeyi Cresent,Off St. Gregory's
Road, Ikoyi Lagos.
Time: 9.00am
Date: 17th November, 2014
Kindly come with the originals and copies of
your credentials along with
your Curriculum Vitae and two passport
photographs.
Please send an email confirming your
attendance.
Thank you.
Please help O! Is this a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Go it is not a scam.
Elesta:
With the information we recieved from you, You have been shortlisted for an Interview at Brimstone Golden City is not a scmaoncept.
Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: MONDAY, 17th NOVEMBER,2014
Time: 10AM PROMPT.
Make Sure You Come With Your C.V.
Pls what do u guys think?is this fake or real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Helps pls
Having viewed your CV online, ARL shortlist you for an assessment on monday 17/11/2014 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 pako-Itire road, Morgan b/stop. Mushin Lagos.
Pls is this a fake or real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AMDEX5(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls, has anyone heard of ARMLIFE INSURANCE in opebi ikeja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
77 Opebi road Ikeja anyone know them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Givemejoy:
they sent me invitation as well. I heard its a marketing job that will only attract payment on commission
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Givemejoy:
my date n time is friday dis week, will go n see how their own side go be
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
legendsilver:
Helps pls
Having viewed your CV online, ARL shortlist you for an assessment on monday 17/11/2014 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 pako-Itire road, Morgan b/stop. Mushin Lagos.
Gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Givemejoy:
Good Morning,
Please be informed that you have been invited
for an interview at
Superbrains Consulting Limited.
The details are as follows:
Venue: 3B Obadeyi Cresent,Off St. Gregory's
Road, Ikoyi Lagos.
Time: 9.00am
Date: 17th November, 2014
Kindly come with the originals and copies of
your credentials along with
your Curriculum Vitae and two passport
photographs.
Please send an email confirming your
attendance.
Thank you.
Please help O! Is this a scam?

Did u try google?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2014
legendsilver:
my date n time is friday dis week, will go n see how their own side go be
Please do and try and let me know how it went and if it is worth it.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Harrisibor(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
K-links plc
You are shortlisted for a Written/Oral interview ¡ Branch Office 83 Oshodi/Iyanapaja Exp.Way Pako B/stop beside JIMMYCO FUEL STATN on TUE 18/11/14; 9AM.HRÖ'018
Pls any info
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Trachea: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
I am not surprised at the kind of response this thread has generated( so little). It only points to the kind of attitude nigerians show towards teaching. Everybody has this pipe dream of working in an oil coy or bank or multinational. I work in an international school and i must tell you that the op is not exaggerating. My take home is over 200k monthly and i have accomodation. some of my colleagues earn as much as 300-400k. A friend of mine just got a job as a vice principal for 750k in a new school. So instead of wasting away pounding the streets of lagos or ph, its better to start early and make something of yourself. @OP can we contact?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by julicoka(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
legendsilver:
Helps pls
yea is a fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thaenchantress(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
You are shortlisted for AN INTERVIEW on Tues 18/11/14 by 9:30am @No.11,oshodi-Abeokuta Exp Way MangoroB/stop,(OLABALO PRINTING. HOUSE) 1st floor Lagos.HR-TBL
Please help quick,make I no waste my time.i have another interview in a hotel for 10am
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Trafford(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
As a result of your application for the position of Analyst, DBH Solutions would like to invite you for a written test on Thursday 20th November 2014, by 10 AM at our office in 25B Sanusi Fafunwa Street Victoria Island Lagos.
The Test will last for an hour . Please bring your writing materials as well as a copy of your CV .

If the date or time of the test is inconvenient, please contact me or email in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Please is this real? I'm in Ph n don't want to waste my time, energy and money only to end up with disappointment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hoyeesther(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls I really need a help before travelling down to Lagos, I got this message, I want to know if they are real and worth rellocating for please:

In acknowledge of your C.V. submitted online to our
company PROSPERITE INVESTMENT NIG. LTD.
You are hereby invited for a job interview
DATE: Friday 21/11/2014
Time: 10am
COMPANY ADD: Plot 9, Oremeji Street, off Barrister's house, Iyana Isolo B/stop, Isolo Lag.
REF NO: LAG/RB/4441
HRM: MR. JACKSON
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls help, I just got this.
You are invited to honour an interview with our Business Executive on thurs 20/11/14 at 14 toyin streer, Ikeja. Time; 9:am Ref: HOUR:322SWA
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
hoyeesther:
Pls I really need a help before travelling down to Lagos, I got this message, I want to know if they are real and worth rellocating for please:

COMPANY ADD: Plot 9, Oremeji Street, off Barrister's house, Iyana Isolo B/stop, Isolo Lag.

Google "no 9, oremeji street scam". You will find lots of answers. I'm serious. Its gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
legendsilver:
Pls help, I just got this.
You are invited to honour an interview with our Business Executive on thurs 20/11/14 at 14 toyin streer, Ikeja. Time; 9:am Ref: HOUR:322SWA

Its GNLD.
Check out for more on this link
www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/48
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hoyeesther(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
onihaxy:

Google "no 9, oremeji street scam". You will find lots of answers. I'm serious. Its gnld

[b][/b]thank u
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mreoe1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
You are to come for aptitude test tomorrow Thurs Nov 20th by 8am @ Lamulate Building, beside Stanbic IBTC Bank, Along Old ife Rd, New Gbagi, Ibadan. Ref 40

Any idea about this guys
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
onihaxy:

Its GNLD.
Check out for more on this link
www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/48
ose brotherly, Jah bless
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by radiance26(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
hoyeesther:

i also got dis mssg yesterday.Is it real or fake?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by radiance26(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
B.A.C,Invites You for APTITUDE Test/Interview on FRI 21th NOV 2014,by 9am @ #2, Esther Oshiyemi street,ilupeju oshodi,Lagos. REF: 08146133583.
pls any with info abt dis? real or fake?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hoyeesther(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
radiance26:

i also got dis mssg yesterday.Is it real or fake?

I was told it's fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in air ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samforjesus(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dear Candidate,
You are invited for an assessment test at
Pensions Alliance Limited with
details as follows:
Date: Monday 24th November 2014
Venue: Pensions Alliance Limited
9th Floor UBA House
57 Marina, Lagos
Time: 9:00am PROMPT
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email and
confirm your availability pls who know what to expect in d test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.