Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1805467 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yomojesu: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
yomojesu:
Pls is this a scam interview or who else got this? Interview for post of a ............ For EFB INDUSTRIES LTD on Saturday 4th August at 9, Ojike crescent, Ohafia, Abia State. I need your help to be sure before I embark on this long distance travel.

yomojesu:

Engineering and You? what do you know about the company?

@ Sammie03, Please do you have any idea about the format of the interview, etc. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammytudac: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Interview for the post of ENGINEER in EFB INDUSTRIES LTD holds on Saturday August 4th 2018 at 10 am at 9 Ojike Crescent, Nkwebi,Ohafia,Abia State. FCFS. MGT. The interview venue is a ritualist house, please please dnt go!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
House pls any idea on CUSTODIAN LIFE ASSURANCE LTD just got a text from them. Any idea on how it goes?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WomanOfRace(f): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Please l have a test to write tomorrow; was invited by Global Parcel International at one of their branches Elite International, no 195 Ikorodu, Palmgrove.

I have googled the names and address but could find none.

Are they real or another scammers, GNLD

Please, someone should help, tomorrow is already close by.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
i just got Message from UBA for an assessment on Monday in Marina Lagos , Is anybody with me ?

what did u apply for bro
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kolaa007(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good evening my good people. I am a guidance counsellor looking for a job. I have my Bed and also my masters. Please if you know of any school in need of a guidance counsellor please inform me. I am registered with the guidance counsellor association of nigeria. Please anywhere in Lagos. Trying to find a job before the new academic session starts... May we all find what we are looking for....am female and not up to 30 yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
I applied for engineering too..though did my interview yesterday, are you among the people that came

@ Sammie03, Please do you have any idea about the format of the interview, etc. Thanks in anticipation of your response.[/quote]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
You
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
sammytudac:
Interview for the post of ENGINEER in EFB INDUSTRIES LTD holds on Saturday August 4th 2018 at 10 am at 9 Ojike Crescent, Nkwebi,Ohafia,Abia State. FCFS. MGT. The interview venue is a ritualist house, please please dnt go!!!

Please how did you know the venie is a ritualist house, throw more light please so I know what next,do you know things about the place or you know the owner from Adam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
sammytudac:

Please what do you know about EFB this one you said is a ritualist house, enlighten more.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
dogtails:

DEAR CANDIDATE,

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is exceptional when it comes to outsourcing the right candidates/applicants. We also offer excellent ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our screening and selection process, the Hiring Manager has scheduled you for a one on one interview session, slated for Monday, June 11th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

Come with your CV

The HM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Admin Unit
For inquiries:
Email: kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng
Email: hr@rs-consulting.com.ng
Tel: +234 (0) 807 - 116 - 0929
Tel: +234 (0) 706 - 120 - 8075
Just got dis guys,please who knows about dem

Pls how genuine are dey? I get interview with dem tomorrow. my mind say make I no go
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
florida46:

I equally got this to my email. the worst part is that the number is not going through. and the website is functional

Pls did u go for this RS consults intervie at Ikeja? How real is it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yourtotalneeds: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
hilarious
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ritzy3(f): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
pls can someone help me with info on golden heart college Asipa moloko obafemi road owode along sagamu abeokuta express way ogun state in relation to their staff structure, pay and others ohhh
patiently waiting for an asnwer ASAP.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
Precious Paint Nigeria Limited Ikotun Egbe lagos requires the service
�Internal control manager:
5 years professional experience with ACA
�Internal control Officer:
Bsc/HND in accounting with 2 years experience
�QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER BSC/HND in Chemistry or Sc.lab. With 5 years experience.
candidate within ikotun egbe should forward application and CV to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com
on or before 11th of August 2018.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by easyfem(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
You are invited for a pre-employment aptitude test at Landover Company Ltd, 17 simbiat abiola way,ikeja on thursday Aug 9, 2018 by 4:00pm. please come with original and duplicate of credentials,1 passport &birth certificate.

Pls aw real is diz and does anyone av there past question plsss
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nwagugor(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2018
I got it too.

easyfem:
You are invited for a pre-employment aptitude test at Landover Company Ltd, 17 simbiat
abiola way,ikeja on thursday Aug 9, 2018 by 4:00pm. please come with original and duplicate of credentials,1 passport &birth certificate.

Pls aw real is diz and does anyone av there past question plsss
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nwagugor(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Na GNLD oooo

WomanOfRace:
Please l have a test to write tomorrow; was invited by Global Parcel International at one of their branches Elite International, no 195 Ikorodu, Palmgrove.

I have googled the names and address but could find none.

Are they real or another scammers, GNLD

Please, someone should help, tomorrow is already close by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WomanOfRace(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2018
nwagugor:
Na GNLD oooo

Thank you, I didn't go again
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by KayceeChiks: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by KayceeChiks: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
walesho:
House pls any idea on CUSTODIAN LIFE ASSURANCE LTD just got a text from them. Any idea on how it goes?

It's a marketing job.....Have that in mind!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by KayceeChiks: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
mthyy:
Please is this legit?

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Human Resources team of DPPR request your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

Schedule
Date: Monday, 30th July 2018
Time : 9:00am prompt.

Office Address :
2 Akin Osiyemi str, opp sterling bank b/stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
REQUIREMENTS:
-Hard copy / printout of this email notification.
-Hard Copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae
-Two(2) Passport photographs

Visit home.dpprng.com for more details
Regards
DPPR HR Team

If you have #6,500 to give them.......Good for you. But if you don't have....Stay back!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
KayceeChiks:

It's a marketing job.....Have that in mind!

Thank God I didn't go.lolz
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by biliment(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
streamline services shortlists you for an interview on WED 08/8/2018 by 9am @6 remilekun str off falolu rd, surulere Lagos.
please how genuine is this interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by smscruize(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Send customised Cheap bulk SMS on SMScruize.
Excellent customer support system
Fast delivery, No hidden charges
Schedule message for later delivery
and lots more.

www.smscruize.com
Phone/Whatsapp: 08066778557, 08054405450
fzbk/twitter: smscruize.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olaide92(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sharar:
Dear Michelin,

Following the submission of your resume, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of a Graduate Trainee.

Company : DPPR
Venue: 2, Akin Oshinyemi Street, Opposite. Sterling Bank by First Bank bus stop, Allen Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: Monday, 9th July 2018.
Time:9.00am Prompt.

You are expected to come along with copies of your credentials and passport.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invite and confirm your availability .

HR Aamens
home.dpprng.com

Plz, is this real?
is it real or scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mana1227: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
xyluz:

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/is-this-authentic-6505461U6864320 .
were you there for the interview and how was it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chukzonwa(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Pls I need check this for a friend who got an invite

You are invited for a pre-employment aptitude test at Landover Company Ltd, 17 simbiat abiola way,ikeja on wednesday Aug 8, 2018 by 1:00pm. please come with original and duplicate of credentials,1 passport &birth certificate.
Pls read it and tell me if it's legit or scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.