Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1805787 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SC31(f): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello, please can someone help confirm is this is real, can find anything about them online.pls it's urgent, thanks.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ojijoebrain: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please help oh, how true is this Interview

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ojijoebrain: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please help oh, how true is this Interview

RS Consulting (Nig) handles recruitment processes.
You have been scheduled to partake in an interview session for the available opening: (customer care representative), on Wednesday, 29/08/2018 by 10am at plot 5, surulere house, adjacent to SBN, industrial road, off fumec junction, ogba.

Come with your resume for confidentiality

Asst head, admin unit
www.rs-consulting.com.ng
kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng
Office phone: +234 (0) 803-276-9959

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teepha: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
@SC31 @ojijoebrain they are scammers
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2018
This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail and to inform you that your application would be processed promptly.
However, due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we would only contact applicants whose profiles suit our clients' person specifications within the next 10 working days.
If we do not contact you within this period, be assured that we would archive your profile and notify you whenever we have similar opportunities in the future.

Thank you.

Executive Talent Search Team
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
234 (906) 381 0747
www.firstexcelsia.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Spl Careers

Sequel to your CV submitted, am pleased to inform you that we received and reviewed your application for the position of a Unit heads and Business Development Managers/Executives along side with other applicants. However, We found your résumé quite interesting, and have decided to invite you for a brief Written Test and Oral Interview which you are been scheduled for Thursday, 30th August 2018, time is 9am Prompt.

Hence, the venue is at the company's Ikeja office; Schemelink Properties Limited, 76 Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos, (Lagos Local Govt Cooperative Complex) by Ikeja Plaza.

You are advised to come with two copies of your resume. We hope you do not find the notice short. Very importantly, acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirm your availability, cheers.

Regards,
nelsonn@schemelinkpropertiesltd.com

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Goodness empire international. Send your C.V to our email address (goodnessempire@gmail.com). We are currently recruiting @ the moment.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Fortune Careers Ltd invites U for career chat by 9am, Sat 25/08/18 at 192 Ikorodu Rd,beside FirstBank, Palmgrove, Lagos 080-2206-9484 FC/MI/DD4 http:///n89p
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats you are shortlisted for the interview tomorrow by 8am @ No.1 Adeeko Banjo street Igando NYSC bustop Lagos. Don't be late.Code ASO1
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SC31(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2018
teepha:
thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oshioname: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
I did not since I was not sure.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obeenah(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Hello bro.

Kindly help with your experience here if you attended this interview. My cousin was also invited. Need to help decide if it's worth attending. All I could get from other people was that it was a recruiting firm conducting the interview for a client.

Any useful info will be appreciate.

Thanks.

KayceeChiks:
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ojijoebrain: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
teepha:
Thanks very much I didn't even go.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by DorcasShalom: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello house,
Please what does it mean when one is invited for a brief chat with the companys executive directors after interview ( written and oral) which was conducted a month ago.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 1:29am On Aug 31, 2018
DorcasShalom:
Hello house,
Please what does it mean when one is invited for a brief chat with the companys executive directors after interview ( written and oral) which was conducted a month ago.

basically most times to discuss about your interview performance, terms n conditions of the jobs and sometimes your pay n when to resume
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2018
*DO YOU KNOW WHAT*� �‍♂�‍♀
*Do you know that you can become a DATA RESELLER in less than 30 MINUTES*���
�‍♂�‍♀
VERY SIMPLE...�
ALL YOU NEED DO IS REGISTER On this link �� https:///https-datahub-Com-ng
Call or watsapp on this line ��07032066994
*Be A Boss Of Yourself Today*
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Baloboi(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Good morning house, pls i want to confirm the truism of this Company Name :Emerald Consult....
If anyone has or have ever come across them should kindly update me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Baloboi(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Dear Applicant, 

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, September 4th 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

PHOENIX Consult 

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

Could this be Real pls help out

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obeenah(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2018
I find this fishy.

The said address has sent my cousin invites twice last month.

Each time it is either with some slight changes in the address or name of company.

She was at the interview but could not wait her turn as applicants were much.

From what she mentioned, it is a recruiting firm though she could not get the client they were recruiting for.

[Qquote author=Baloboi post=70803550]Dear Applicant, 

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

PHOENIX Consult 

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

Could this be Real pls help out [/quote]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dera12345(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello ONYEKA QUEEN, pls note that your application via was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on MON 3/9/2018.
Time: 9 am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop,Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly note that lateness automatically disqualifies you.

If you need help/directions, call: 0701-061-6106/1010
www.prosterlingng.com

PLEASE HOW GENUINE IS THIS? Hope it’s not all these GNLD or networking companies?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Baloboi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Thank you so much for this info, but will you advice i still attend?
Obeenah:
I find this fishy.

The said address has sent my cousin invites twice last month.

Each time it is either with some slight changes in the address or name of company.

She was at the interview but could not wait her turn as applicants were much.

From what she mentioned, it is a recruiting firm though she could not get the client they were recruiting for.

[Qquote author=Baloboi post=70803550]Dear Applicant, 

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

PHOENIX Consult 

Could this be Real pls help out
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dera12345(f): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dera12345:
Hello ONYEKA QUEEN, pls note that your application via was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on MON 3/9/2018.
Time: 9 am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop,Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly note that lateness automatically disqualifies you.

If you need help/directions, call: 0701-061-6106/1010
www.prosterlingng.com

PLEASE HOW GENUINE IS THIS? Hope it’s not all these GNLD or networking companies?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by obinco: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2018
please help me with a brief info on the learning edge recruitment and consulting agency, if u've eva had an encounter with them, how true is d company in giving out jobs and what kind of jobs do they offer. tanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emmerich09(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good day everyone... Please i need ur help in knowing if this interview is legit. Just got the mail dis evening.

Good day,

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position of a Human Resources Manager.

Your interview has been scheduled for 4th September at 11am

Please come with a copy of your CV and your credentials

Venue : 8b Sunday Adigun Street, off Kaffi street Alausa Lagos

Regards, 

Oniovosa Akpavie
Group Head, Human Resour
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tessiezmall: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please everyone, how do i get to chivata avenue at ajao estate from oshodi
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tessiezmall:
Please everyone, how do i get to chivata avenue at ajao estate from oshodi

Take a bus going to airport road, alight at 7&8. Cross to the other side of the road, take one of the tricycle to Chivita avenue

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jaido007: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Sandtec Group of Company <sandtecgrp.career@gmail.com>
To jaido2009@yahoo.com
Monday, September 3, 2018 3:23 AM
Click to View Full HTML
Dear OLAJIDE,
With respect to your CV received from an online application, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience, skills, qualities you possessed and the course you studies. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below;
Date: Tues 4th Sept, 2018
Time: 9 am prompt
Venue: 116 Akowonjo road, Jimoh bus stop, Egbeda Lagos, RC 21087
NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV.
We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.
You can also reach the Secretary on 08105429501 if you have any issues /requests.
NB: BRING ALONG COPY OF THE MAIL AND YOUR CVS FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION.
Best Regards,
--
Human Resource Manager

Pls how true is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
poh10:
I also got the same invitation, but mine own date is tomorrow. can anyone please help confirm this address
pls how real is this and did you go for the interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Obeenah:
Hello bro.

Kindly help with your experience here if you attended this interview. My cousin was also invited. Need to help decide if it's worth attending. All I could get from other people was that it was a recruiting firm conducting the interview for a client.

Any useful info will be appreciate.

Thanks.

l
please is this address of the company real
No 5, Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent S tandard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obeenah(m): 1:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Yes it is.

It is a recruiting firm from what I heard.

damolar77:

l
please is this address of the company real
No 5, Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent S tandard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.  

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dahra: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.