Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1804254 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls how true is this hope its not GNLD

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
una welldone o..abeg help me confirm if these people are real..

Dear Applicant,

We received your application for the position of HR/Admin Assistant. 

You are hereby invited for interview and discussion, see details of invite below;

Date: Tuesday, 15th January, 2019

Time: 10.00 a.m

Venue: Sylken Limited , Plot 817 Raji Rasaki Road,

After Mama Kitchen, Adjacent to Better Height Montessori, 

Amuwo Odofin, Off Festac Link Bridge, Lagos.

Please come with a passport photo, copies of your Cv and credentials. 

Ask to see HR once you get to the venue.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email and advice on availability.

Rachael Adah
HR/Admin Manager
Sylken Limited
09053805966, 08035507769
www.sylkenltd.com

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
You are invited for chat by 9am on 15/01/19 at plot 363 eko akeye new road off Durbar road,amuwo odofin 090-7668-3401. YSMAY
I want to know how true it is
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by joladeb: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adesammy1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
scave:
You are invited for chat by 9am on 15/01/19 at plot 363 eko akeye new road off Durbar road,amuwo odofin 090-7668-3401. YSMAY
I want to know how true it is

Got same message too...from YES AFRICA...checked YES AFRICA online and not seeing anything.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by To5man(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please how true is this interview

Dear ......
, Based on referal,MAG GLOBAL Invite you for an Interview on TUE 15/01/19 By 8am @8,BISI OGABI STR OFF BALOGUN B/STOP Ikeja.ENQ:MRS COKER
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by naukri4rest: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some BiG Companies are still backward in technology welcome Sarkari Naukri railway
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JobZad: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yobii(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
SAFESAAC Consulting is inviting you for an interview tomorrow Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 By 12noon @ SAFESAAC Hall, Last Floor. Ado ekiti.

Who else receive the mail interview? or who has been there for interview? Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tochukwu038: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dear Candidate, You are hereby schedule for an interview for Relationship Officer at U-Connect HR 5 Ogbunike Str Lekki Phase 1 off Admiralty Way by 8am. Please dress very well & corporate and come with a copy of your cv.

I got this text today friends... please how true is this invite
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tochukwu038: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
To5man:
Please how true is this interview

Dear ......
, Based on referal,MAG GLOBAL Invite you for an Interview on TUE 15/01/19 By 8am @8,BISI OGABI STR OFF BALOGUN B/STOP Ikeja.ENQ:MRS COKER

It’s gnld oo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chemike16(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
How true is this biko

Dear Applicant,

Your application was received via our online platform, and the Human Resource Department of DEW PLATFORM PLUS IS impressed with your background and therefore, like to invite you for a briefing at our office based on your outstanding qualification.

OFFICE ADDRESS: No 2, Akin Oshiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank Plc by First Bank Bustop, Allen Avenue Ikeja.

SCHEDULED DATE: Tuesday, 15th January, 2019.

TIME: 09: 00 AM Prompt

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATIONS ARE REQUIRED;

-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.

-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.

- White Background Passport Photograph

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL

-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

All the Best!
HR/MD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by taytee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
THIS IS YOUR INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH GM-GROUP ON THE 15th Jan 2019 8am.
@ 5 OKE CLOSE OFF OLAYIWOLA STREET OREGUN POLICE POST IKEJA LAGOS.
HR RITA

Abeg is this real or scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ExplicitSuccess: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Even if you don't have an experience, you can still get a job. Don't fall victim of these scammers.
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pojomojo: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist

Key Responsibilities
To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner in order for creating a good image of the school and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
Ensuring the safety and security of the school at all times, Ensuring that all visitors sign in & out.
Communicating with students regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information, between student and teachers, including phoning students to ascertain reasons for absence.
Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at school events taking calls and recording details of enquiries from prospective new students.
Maintaining and updating school information records and databases.
Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy and that noticeboards are kept up-to- date.
To assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
Writing and getting topics for weekly school blog and posting of blog on site, monthly e-Bulletin and other school notices, posters and school publications.
Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilitising word, excel, outlook email and the school database updated. (Training will be provided)
Able to perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within several months.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by the Administrative Manager.
To entertain enquiries concerning enrollment into the school.
Registration/enrollment of new students in the school.
To handle all logistics required to ensure students and facilitators are able to function.
To assist the GM in handling all issues/ complaints from students or facilitators.
To supervise and ensure cleaning staffs perform all necessary functions.
To ensure any person/organization leasing the training facilities is attended to.
To receive payment from Students and persons renting facilities and ensure same is credited to the company account.
To collate all payments and present to the GM.
Communicating and managing customer relationships;
Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Making sure text messages are sent to clients, students & customers every other day
Ensure all local govt. bill payment is done appropriately
Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Liaising with suppliers and other staff.
Maintaining and updating Student databases.
Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
25th January 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: simplinteriors@gmail.com

Note: Candidates must reside within Surulere.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emeka51: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Please refer to your application for employment submitted to the industrial Training Fund (ITF) ,and be informed that interview has been scheduled as follows date: 24th January, 2019. Time: 8:00am prompt venue :ITF centre for excellence bukuru Express way, beside Jossy Royal Hotel, Jos.

Pls who have ever been to this interview and what should I expect Pls . I'm waiting for reply....

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
how real is this invitation
You are invited for interview on 
Date: Thursday,
Venue  17th at 44b isala Eko road Dolphin estate Ikoyi.
Time: 10:00
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pieso: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2019
philip2014:
Please help me confirm this invite

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using networking as a critical tool.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

Now it’s yours. Take it... Own it!

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, are based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, Community of “Young-preneurs”

Venue:13 Ajumobi Olorounje Street, Off Acme Road. First Gate Bus/stop Agidinbi Ikeja.

Date: Friday 14th,January, 2019

Time: 10 am prompt

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

we look forward to seeing you.

Directeur Général

Seat no: DA23283

for more information, please check www.cflead.org

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission

To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values

Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth, Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs

Did you later attend. Pls how real is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by otagbajoshua: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bluehill1051: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2019
I applied for customer service relationship officer in a real estate firm. At the end just I and a lady were chosen. The lady was given the customer service but I on the other hand, they told me stories of how I am great at sales bla bla bla so they gave me head of marketing that I'll be managing some group of marketers.
Is this a good deal?
P. S marketing, esp land marketing and myself has proficiency level at 30%
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walecool4real(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
RS consulting nig.

Good afternoon,

Application reviewed and you have been fixed for an oral interview session with the Human Resource Team.

Date-Time: Friday 18th January 2019 commencing by 10:00am

Note: You might be involved in a one day training before you start the job.
Interview Venue: 5, industrial road, acme junction, Ikeja Lagos state.

Come along with a hard copy of your resume

Warm regards,

HR Unit

0803-276-9959
I got this, can anyone please help me to confirm the authenticity.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ugochinyere1(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
#
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ilechukwujuliet: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please how genuine is this

You are Invited for an Interview on THURS 17/1/19 10am @ No4. 2nd Floor FFF Junction off Commercial Avenue,Sabo Yaba,Lagos.Come with your CV (VERITAS Consult)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Folabifreeman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
sexism �

Bluehill1051:
I applied for customer service relationship officer in a real estate firm. At the end just I and a lady were chosen. The lady was given the customer service but I on the other hand, they told me stories of how I am great at sales bla bla bla so they gave me head of marketing that I'll be managing some group of marketers.
Is this a good deal?
P. S marketing, esp land marketing and myself has proficiency level at 30%
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SusanSpicy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Very Very Urgent!!! Please, how do I get to Omole phase 1 from Ojuelegba
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SusanSpicy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Very Very Urgent!!! Please, how do I get to Omole phase 1 from Ojuelegba
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by larryray26(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
babtoundey:
I got this interview invite yesterday and the day for the interview is Monday. Please, I need to confirm the authenticity of this invite

Application for writer/reporter

After reviewing your CV, which you submitted in response for the
position of writer/reporter. You have been slated for an interview in
our office on Monday, 7th of January by 1;30pm.

Come prepared. There will be practical and oral tests. You must be
proficient with managing group members on any of the following social
media apps: Telegram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook etc.

You can work from anywhere. But you must deliver on time any task
assigned to you.

Office Address: Apex Webb, 294 Akowonjo road, Cele bus-top, beside
Diamond bank, Akowonjo, Egbeda.

We look forward to see you on Monday.

With best regards,
Rukada HR Team

You can call for direction
Banabas: 081022...

please did you later go? How was it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by larryray26(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
babtoundey:
Please help! it's urgent. Is this invite real?

Application for writer/reporter
After reviewing your CV, which you submitted in
response for the
position of writer/reporter. You have been slated for
an interview in
our office on Monday, 7th of January by 1;30pm.
Come prepared. There will be practical and oral
tests. You must be
proficient with managing group members on any of
the following social
media apps: Telegram, WhatsApp, YouTube,
Facebook etc.

You can work from anywhere. But you must deliver
on time any task
assigned to you.
Office Address: Apex Webb, 294 Akowonjo road,
Cele bus-top, beside
Diamond bank, Akowonjo, Egbeda.
We look forward to see you on Monday.
With best regards,
Rukada HR Team
You can call for direction

Please how was it? Did you later go?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by babtoundey(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
larryray26:

Please how was it? Did you later go?

If you received the same message from the same people, I will advice you call the number attached to the email before thinking of going. Then ask them about the name of their company no or whatever it may be. If you're not satisfied my brother don't go anywhere.

I wasted my money going there.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ife19: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Position: Customer Service Representative at NER logistics

Qualification: BA/BSc/HND

Job Description:
A customer service representative at Nester Global Solutions Services Ltd would be responsible for all customer communications. You would work alongside the management and tech team ensuring a seamless flow on information between the business and its clients.

Responsibilities:
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Recommend potential product improvement and fixes to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Go the extra mile to engage customers
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
Inform customer of deals and promotions
Sell products and services
The performance of any other duty that may be assigned by the Management.

Attributes:
You should be able to hit the ground running on tasks with little or no guidance.
You should conduct every communication with professionalism and curtsy.
You should critically and creatively think of ideas to solve problems.
You should be willing to take ownership of responsibilities and be willing to go the extra mile to get work done.
You should be able to proactively detect customers problems/complaint and provide relevant solutions or find alternative ways to solve them.
You should be able to deliver impressive work within set timelines.
You should understand confidentiality and treat all other team members in ways that encourages mutual respect and inclusion.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@nester.com.ng

[updates/14/2/2019]
Re: Dear Candidates,

NER Logistics would like to appreciate candidates who applied for the Customer Service Representative role.
This is to notify that the role has been occupied.
We also intend posting any other open roles that may come up in the future.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50