Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1803029 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by baromontesquie: 8:17am On May 23, 2019
Please is this real....

Hello ,

Your application has been approved by the HR Team. You are therefore invited for an interview session. Your performance will determine if you will be selected for job offer.

Date: Friday, 24th of May, 2019 by 9:00am

Venue: Gate II, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Print your CV and this Email message

Warm Regards,

Mr Honnah

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gameboyy007: 11:04am On May 23, 2019
San007:

Hi,

So, what is the outcome of your experience here. Just received same message from them.

Thanks

I didnt folow up i jst ignored
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by blackgold2018(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Odirahc post=75418875]
Hi there, I suppose you passed the test and attended the interview, have you been offered a job yet? I just wanna know how fast they are cos I just passed their test pls I v an interview with them. How fast are they on employment?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kfaith54: 5:51pm On May 23, 2019
But after the training, did you get the job
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gbubemi123: 8:57am On May 25, 2019
MyCircle Ambassador for Social Lender

This is a target based role with a guaranteed remuneration based on performance.

The person will:
- Help members of their target community in setting up a transaction account i.e. a Bank account (or Mobile Money) , encouraging them to get their Social Reputation Score from Social Lender to help start and expand businesses which can improve the overall quality of their lives.
- Help educate your target community on the necessity of being financially included
- Provide feedback on the issues raised, setbacks experienced and success stories in your target community
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Work and create an impact in communities with global brands

Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Availability for One Year
- Minimum qualification of S.S.C.E
- Basic IT skills

Required Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Social Media and Other online technologies

Guaranteed Monthly Income is 30,000 naira. (Total remuneration is based on performance.)

To begin, visit http://ambassador.circleng.com

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nikkybrainz(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
baromontesquie:
Please is this real....

Hello ,

Your application has been approved by the HR Team. You are therefore invited for an interview session. Your performance will determine if you will be selected for job offer.

Date: Friday, 24th of May, 2019 by 9:00am

Venue: Gate II, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Print your CV and this Email message

Warm Regards,

Mr Honnah

Fake sis. Don't waste your money. I was invited last week. Na scam. They will say they have on-the-job training for two days and pummel you with 9 hours of lecture without break or even water. Then they'll ask you to pay 4800 for a 25-page manual you'd use for the job. They are very convincing. And they change company name. They seem to retain this their Chemline building everytime though. Don't go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
Tfranc:
Did you later go?
Don't go. Issa scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Muritala2015(m): 3:50am On May 26, 2019
32 Ways TO Make Money Online

If you are looking for sustainable ways to make money online or you are looking for scalable online money making businesses, you can start and make good money from; you need to read my article, 32 Ways To Make Money online.

There are more sustainable ways to make money online. These are business you don’t need to give anybody money to invest for you. Create it now and continue to enjoy for life.

Read the complete article-32 Ways To Make Money online, with detail explanation of what each one of them entails here:[url]https://www.muritala.com/32-ways-to-make-money-online/
[/url]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by PreciousMia: 11:06am On May 26, 2019
Hello
Please does anyone know about Sumeru Nigeria LTD... I have an interview with them for a telesales position.
What should I be expecting in terms of interview questions?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bakerdav: 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
oguntheo:
pls can't anybody assist me with BELLOXXI INDUSTRIES LIMITED interview/test information
I got thr invite slated for 1st week of January 2019
kindly assist asap
bro how far with ur interview at sobic mfi
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Solarababa: 10:25am On May 27, 2019
Web designer is needed in oluyole estate Ibadan with the knowledge of digital Marketing and graphic design 08144181742
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iammarvellux(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT

THIRD EDITION

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and make up to N450,000 Weekly.

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Conference Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: How to Increase your Income by Becoming a Real Estate Professional (PART 3)

Date: 1st June 2019 (This Saturday)

Venue: The PLACE RESTURANT, by Festac link bridge opposite Zenith Bank Festac Town Lagos state, when You arrive the venue pls ask of Emenike (08038781738) to get your tickets.

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : N2000 only.(ASK FOR EMENIKE at the Venue to buy your tickets)

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

We will do a RAFFLE DRAW at the Venue and you can Win a prize for attending this Conference with your tickets

PRIZES TO WIN AT THE VENUE

(1) All Expense paid trip to Dubai
(2) Plots of land (2 plots to be won)
(3) Car (Toyota corola)
(4) Flatscreen TVs
(5) Bags of Rice
(6) and lots of other consolation prizes.

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members.

HURRY LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
DON'T MISS IT

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 or 08183366318.

... creating a home with prosperity

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thegreencoal: 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
Hello House.
Can anyone help verify this interview invite?
Is it genuine or fake?

Thanks.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hennyola(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2019
Mohs:

Its real.. I was there today, i attended the training

So, what was the outcome of the training?

Were you later offered a position?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2019
yvonne111:
Sequel to your c.v submission through our channels,we hereby shortlist you for an interview @office 29,Danax complex,adamasingba, ibadan on tue 27/03/18 by 8am.

Is this real or it's a scam?

av u been there pls are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iammarvellux(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2019
Hello Realtors,

We will also have a Seasoned Guest Speaker this Saturday Business Seminar in the Person of Hassan Ismail aka D'Coordinator is real estate consultant and coach. He is the BRG digital media manager and MD of Landberry Investment Ltd

He is also an award winning realtor with titles like the most innovative realtor of the year and Landwey sales person of the year 2018.

He is also an alumni of the prestigious Lagos Business School.

He's passionate about helping aspiring realtors live their dreams and have trained over 5000 realtors in the past 3 years.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO MISS THIS MAY EDITION

DATE : 1st June 2019 (This Saturday morning)

Be there this Saturday morning by 10am, HURRY get your tickets at the Venue, Ask of Emenike its just N2000 only.

COME LEARN HOW YOU CAN MAKE N500,000 Weekly in Real Estate.

With the same ticket you can WIN our All expense paid trip to Dubai, plots of land, etc. Live at the Venue we will do a Raffle DRAW.

Venue : The Place Restaurant by Festac link bridge opposite ZENITHBANK Festac Town Lagos state.

There will be free FOOD and DRINKS.

For more enquiries concerning this Business Seminar and to get your tickets pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318. Also hit the chat link below on my signature lets chat.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Simongm(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2019
Please how genuine is this invite...

Your application to work as CUSTOMER CARE REPRESETATIVE have been received by the Human Resource Team and have been processed to our consulting firm OUTSTANDING INC.

The Management has decided to schedule you for a TRAINING with a TRAINING CONSULTING FIRM and your performance at this TRAINING is a prerequisite for selection.

The details of the training are as follows;
to
DATE: FRIDAY 31ST MAY 2019.

VENUE: 2nd gate, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

TIME: 9:00 am

Kindly CONFIRM your attendance and come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage
our record properly.

Best Regards,
HR PAUL,
Office Line:07065514372
On behalf of OUTSTANDING INC
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2019
This one as well.

In view of your already submitted resume, You are hereby granted a concession to make yourself available for a session at one of the selected centres in Lagos on Wednesday 29th May 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Best Regards,

RevPro CONSULT

NOTE: ARRIVAL AT THE VENUE SECONDS AFTER THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME, WOULD SUGGEST AN AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL OR AN APPOINTMENT RESCHEDULE BY VIRTUE OF LENIENCY, AS THE PANEL OF DIRECTORS YOU WILL BE MEETING ARE STRICT WITH PUNCTUALITY.

ALSO NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chizzyozi(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2019
Robisky001:
This one as well.

In view of your already submitted resume, You are hereby granted a concession to make yourself available for a session at one of the selected centres in Lagos on Wednesday 29th May 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Best Regards,

RevPro CONSULT

NOTE: ARRIVAL AT THE VENUE SECONDS AFTER THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME, WOULD SUGGEST AN AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL OR AN APPOINTMENT RESCHEDULE BY VIRTUE OF LENIENCY, AS THE PANEL OF DIRECTORS YOU WILL BE MEETING ARE STRICT WITH PUNCTUALITY.

ALSO NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.
got this email as well. Are you going??..did you send your CV to sendbox. Please who knows if this is a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temmy2023: 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
Please house is this real or scam
Sequel to your c.v submission through our channels,we hereby shortlist you for an interview @office 29,Danax complex,adamasingba, ibadan
On 29/5/19 9am
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by slimteefah: 7:49pm On May 28, 2019
hello house,
pls is there anyone here that had an interview with HR indexx on May 13 for the role of call center executive job.
pls any feedback after that day?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2019
You are invited for an interview on Thursday May 30, 2019 @ FORTRESSCREDIT INVESTMENT LTD.
Venue: Ivie House, 4/6 Ajose Adeogun Str, V/I, Lagos.
Time:10am

Hello house I just got this message.. Pls did anyone get this too ..or it is a scam

Waiting for a response..

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chidozieejimofor: 9:42pm On May 28, 2019
Me too I got a text from fortresscredit investment this evening someone confirmed it they are real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
chidozieejimofor:
Me too I got a text from fortresscredit investment this evening someone confirmed it they are real
bro I can only find dem on Linken. Dey have a website too seems to be a microfinance firm

Pls anyone with useful info
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2019
Chizzyozi:
got this email as well. Are you going??..did you send your CV to sendbox. Please who knows if this is a scam
I'm not going. That address looks suspicious from the little search I have done so far.
Sendbox? I doubt
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emmanuelsea(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2019
*WARNING: Dear all: if anybody INVITES you for a JOB INTERVIEW to any of the ADDRESSES BELOW: DO NOT GO PLS

COPIED

Dr Tayo:
LATEST UPDATE ON CONFIRMED FAKE JOB VENUES

This is the list of fake job addresses collated (not exhaustive).

1. Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.

3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos

4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos

8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

9. No 4, Ahl Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, opp Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

10)1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

11)32, olufemi Road, off ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos, YDNJI.

12) 13, Ajumobi street, off Acme Road, Mega chicken bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

13) 6, Deji oyenuga Street, opp Kehinde odusote Estate, Anthony Village.

Pls pass this to children, family and friends who are seriously job hunting.

No 3 & 10 are ritualist oh, pls try inform whoever u know to be careful and always inform someone else when going for any interview giving full address of Interview location and name if company.
Never ever go for Interviews at a place you never applied for a job.
These days messages are sent to our phones inviting people for a job u didn't apply for. They are killers.

*BE WARNED DON'T BE A VICTIM, I wont listen to such person*
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chidozieejimofor: 10:36pm On May 28, 2019
Me too am confused on there web site am seeing marina but d text u got d address says ajose adeogun
But is real but u don't know what they are into

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.