Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1805811 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adewasco19(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Nairalanders please how genuine is this?

Dear Philip,

Congratulations! You made it to the next stage of this journey.

You are invited for an interview session with the Team which will take place:

Venue: Zoom (A calendar invite will be sent to you shortly)

Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm

Day: Tuesday, 23rd July 2019

Please acknowledge receipt of this email and let me know if you will be available. Also, please ensure you have great internet connection for the call.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The Andela Recruitment Team
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LorenzoKane: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Avast:

I applied for this, yet to get feedback.

Be patient. It'll get to you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LorenzoKane: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2019
We are currently recruiting for vibrant and energetic credit officers in our microfinance initiative. We provide financial and nonfinancial products and services to empower businesses in Lagos State and beyond.

Daily duties will involve;

Recommending qualified clients for loans.
Disbursing loans to clients.
Recovering loans promptly from clients.

Minimum qualifications;

Ordinary National Diploma (any discipline)
Ability to read and write
Decent Math skills
Intuitive and proactive
Experience in finance sector an advantage but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided for all who qualify.

Interested applicants should forward their résumés to ressler.gates@gmail.com and use Credit Officer as subject of mail. This role is open to both males and females.

Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews at our headquarters. Applications deadline is Sunday, July 28, 2019.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Avast(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2019
LorenzoKane:

Be patient. It'll get to you.
Ok, thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kazzychiroma(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Please friends I have this invitation, how genuine it it does anyone has any information about them?
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your submitted resume, you are hereby considered to be available for a Session at one of the selected centers in Lagos on WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY, 2019

Location: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji, B/stop, Yaba. , Lagos.

Time: 10 a.m

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a copy of your updated CV as you will not be permitted without it.

This invitation is in response to the CV you submitted which we are handling.

Best Regards,

BRAND PRO HR

NOTE: Lateness to the venue 5 minutes after the scheduled appointment time will not be tolerated and could result to a dismissal or reschedule by virtue of leniency as the HR Team are strict with punctuality
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olalekanharoon(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Please who else got an invite from sme global concept?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by decentjannie(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2019
semasir:
Did you eventually go for this please?

No...I didn't
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by semasir: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okay

decentjannie:

No...I didn't
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Stolidp(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
THIS IS A SCAMMMM
THIS IS A SCAM

FIRSTPOINT INTERNATIONAL INVITATION

please don’t go

In view of your submitted resume, you are hereby scheduled for an interview session at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: FRIDAY 26TH JULY 2019.

Venue: 3rd Floor Right Wing 240, Herbert Macaulay Way Beside Sweet Sensation Alagomeji Bus stop Yaba, Lagos.

Time: 10am

· Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your CV.
· This invitation is a response to the Application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Regards

THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

You will meet with the Head Human Resources of our client after this oral

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Michelle55: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Stolidp:
THIS IS A SCAMMMM
THIS IS A SCAM

FIRSTPOINT INTERNATIONAL INVITATION

please don’t go

In view of your submitted resume, you are hereby scheduled for an interview session at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: FRIDAY 26TH JULY 2019.

Venue: 3rd Floor Right Wing 240, Herbert Macaulay Way Beside Sweet Sensation Alagomeji Bus stop Yaba, Lagos.

Time: 10am

· Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your CV.
· This invitation is a response to the Application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Regards

THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

You will meet with the Head Human Resources of our client after this oral
Thanks. Got the invite but simply ignored it. Couldn't find anything tangible about them online
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lecksam(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please I got this now .. how true and genuine it is because I’m in Ibadan and can’t risk it if it’s not real.. thanks

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
lecksam:
Please I got this now .. how true and genuine it is because I’m in Ibadan and can’t risk it if it’s not real.. thanks
no company name?? More than one position?? = Run away
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gitto(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Urgent Vacancies exist for the following roles

1. Position: Head Chef
- Candidate with at least 5 years experience working in a hotel/restaurant
- Supervisory experience is an added advantage
- Courteous manner and professional
- Experience in making continental dishes is key
- The salary is 100k net monthly.

2. Position: Salon Manager
- Male Candidates preferably
- Must have operational knowledge of how a salon/spa/beauty store runs
- Must be charismatic and outspoken, ability to lead a team of service professionals
- Minimum of OND, BSc would be desirable.
Salary is 150,000 monthly

3. Position: Telesales Agent

- A young smart individual with at least 1-year customer service experience
- OND preferably
- Have good manners
- Must have good knowledge of the price of cooking gas and measurement.
- Salary is 40,000 net monthly

Interested candidates should send their cvs to the email given below:
resume@rovedana.com, the subject of the mail should be the position applied for.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Megajoy514:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx, based on your application with Mornach Consultant, you have been shortlisted for a job briefing/test on Friday. 17th/05/2019 by 8am at Emiloju House, beside 7up bus stop, Monatan, iwo road, ibadan. Go along with your CV.

That was the message I got after checking online for the name Mornach, I could only find one mention here on nairaland (the person was also making an inquire about the company).

So, I decided to check it out. On getting there I was interviewed and was told that the name of the company is Omoh Apex Solutions Limited. They are into health care consultancy/management bla bla bla.
At the end of the day, it turned out to be drug marketing (GNLD kind of...).

Immediately after the first interview I searched for the name of the company here, and boom!!! the secret was revealed. The same Omoh Apex Solution Limited disguised to be Mornach Consultants or Mornach International to lure unsuspecting job seekers into their den.

I'm typing this right inside their "office"... LOL

I deserve to rest a bit after traveling down here (almost 2 hours journey and wasted transport fare).

I will jappa right away.
Thanks for reading.

Omoh Apex = Mornach consultant or whatever.

I just got a mail from them, they change their name to logistics global, big scammers
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=lecksam post=80621868]Please I got this now .. how true and genuine it is because I’m in Ibadan and can’t risk it if it’s not real.. thanks [/quote

It's an outsourcing firm but unfortunately you cannot make it again because today is 26/07/2019.
Next time do a thorough background check on the address.]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by okeniti: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Seems legit. Did you go in the end and from applying to interview invite, how long did that take?

adewasco19:
Nairalanders please how genuine is this?

Dear Philip,

Congratulations! You made it to the next stage of this journey.

You are invited for an interview session with the Team which will take place:

Venue: Zoom (A calendar invite will be sent to you shortly)

Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm

Day: Tuesday, 23rd July 2019

Please acknowledge receipt of this email and let me know if you will be available. Also, please ensure you have great internet connection for the call.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The Andela Recruitment Team

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LorenzoKane: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ranchi Empowerment Center is currently recruiting for vibrant and energetic credit officers in our microfinance initiative. We provide financial and nonfinancial products and services to empower businesses in Lagos State and beyond.

Minimum qualifications;

Decent Math skills
Intuitive and proactive
Experience in finance sector an advantage but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided for all who qualify.

Interested applicants should forward their résumés to ressler.gates@gmail.com and use Credit Officer as subject of mail. This role is open to both males and females.

Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews at our headquarters. Applications deadline is Monday, 29th July 2019.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iremyke(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please someone should help me out got this sms this evening. Hello, sequel to your application with us,you are invited for Relationship Officer role 29th July 2019 at Workforce Group Gbagada Expressway Second pedro Bus stop Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos by 9AM. I can't remember applying for the position. I don't know if it Gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2019
iremyke:
Please someone should help me out got this sms this evening. Hello, sequel to your application with us,you are invited for Relationship Officer role 29th July 2019 at Workforce Group Gbagada Expressway Second pedro Bus stop Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos by 9AM. I can't remember applying for the position. I don't know if it Gnld

Very authentic and they are thorough so be really prepared to be drilled.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bsquare12(f): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Job Opportunity -Dangote Refinery starts work 2020

Dangote Refinery is likely to start working 2020 but full work by 2022. The Executive Director Devakumar Edwin, who oversees the project and described and also suggested the date to commence work due to the development of the Refinery.

To Actualization the dream of this long term project and with the new development only if this refinery won't be delay due to Nigeria factors.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/job-opportunity-dangote-refinery-starts-work-2020.html?m=1

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Crown6(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Please I got this now .. how true and genuine it is

We received your online application as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. After due consideration of your application, we have decided to schedule you for an interview so that the company can hear from you in person. We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other options with the company.

Your interview is scheduled for:

Date: Thursday 1th, July 2019.

Time: 9:00am.

Venue: 2nd gate chemline house Obasa road beside Forte filling station very close to ikeja under bridge Oba-Akran Lagos state.

You will be having an interview with the Human Resource personnel. You are expected to be of good conduct during the interview session has this might affect your performance.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LorenzoKane: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Ranchi Empowerment Centre is recruiting for vibrant and energetic credit officers in our microfinance initiative. We provide financial and nonfinancial products and services to empower businesses in Lagos State and beyond.

Minimum qualifications;

Decent Math skills
Intuitive and proactive

Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews at our headquarters. Applications deadline is Monday, 29th July 2019.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guys if you can ride motor cycle / Keke Marwa. Please contact the provided number, also bring your friends that can ride to join in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.
Riders not limited to only Lagos.
The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and others.

Forward your details as listed below to 08157004196
*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:
*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* ( non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport fare and other financial incentives are available if you are on boarded or carried.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by actoor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
gitto:
Urgent Vacancies exist for the following role

2. Position: Salon Manager
- Male Candidates preferably
- Must have operational knowledge of how a salon/spa/beauty store runs
- Must be charismatic and outspoken, ability to lead a team of service professionals
- Minimum of OND, BSc would be desirable.
Salary is 150,000 monthly

Interested candidates should send their cvs to the email given below:
, the subject of the mail should be the position applied for.

Thanks for this add.
I believe it's specially made for Me because, am the most qualified for the position.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by johnjunior39(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pivotage Consulting who know about them , are the legit pls
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hmmm222: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
To get workforce past question message me at afitafu@gmail.com to get it.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Christta(f): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
I don't know how true this is...pls is there anyone that's familiar with d place

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Christta(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Dear Ola,

Good afternoon,

Please come with your CV to our office on Wednesday 31st, July 2019, For
a short discussion

Thanks

Bola Olusanya

Unique Instruments & Science C. Ltd
2a Modupe Street, Off Fola-Agoro
Shomolu
Lagos, Nigeria.

Pls how true is this?.. Anyone familiar with d place
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2019
johnjunior39:
Pivotage Consulting who know about them , are the legit pls

100% legit and their office is located in Lekki

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.