Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806529 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lazdigitals: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
JOB VACANCIES!!!

A newly Owerri, Imo State based reputable General Service Company is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:

VACANCIES:
Electrical service & maintenance Engineer
Plumbing service & maintenance Personnel
Unskilled Labourer
Carpenters
Waste management service Personnel
Fumigation Expert
Property managers & House Rental Agents
I.T Personnels
Travel agency services Personnel
Industrial Engine/Generator Repairers

CRITERIAS
I) Must be SKILLED and EXPERIENCED
II) Must be RESIDENT in Owerri, Imo State
III) Must be GOAL-DRIVEN

PROCEDURES:
Interested Applicants send their CVs to service.hfogroup@gmail.com or call 09066985503

NOTE: If you are not a resident of Owerri, Imo State, please don't bother contacting us.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chozen1665(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
[You have been scheduled for an interview session for the role of Tele-Counsellor.

Location: LBH Consulting ltd- 5A Dele Adedayo, off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Pls help mi confirm this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olunloyograce: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hello Grace

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an 'interview profiling' on Wednesday, 25th September, 2019
Kindly come with a copy of your CV & a passport photograph.

Find details below
Address - Travel Icon Office, 4th Floor, 65 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time - 10:30AM
Phone - 07017032753, 07059569072

Please respond to this mail with a confirmation of your attendance.

--
Best Regards,
ItunuOluwa Famuyide
HR Manager
Staff Direct

Good day everyone, Pls is this for real or gnld?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
olunloyograce:
Hello Grace

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an 'interview profiling' on Wednesday, 25th September, 2019
Kindly come with a copy of your CV & a passport photograph.

Find details below
Address - Travel Icon Office, 4th Floor, 65 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time - 10:30AM
Phone - 07017032753, 07059569072

Please respond to this mail with a confirmation of your attendance.

--
Best Regards,
ItunuOluwa Famuyide
HR Manager
Staff Direct

Good day everyone, Pls is this for real or gnld?

GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by silver94(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Is it authentic or scam

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by valboy: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
valboy:
pls is there anyone have recieved this message before I need a clarification on this......

Your application to Medicano Resources Limited for the role of BDU/BMU is duly acknowledged and appreciated.

To this end, you are invited for an interview session scheduled as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 24th September 2019

Time: 10 am prompt

Office Address: 1, Celestine Ofunne, BERA Estate, Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos.

You are expected to come along with photocopies of hard-copies of your credentials, your resume and one recent passport photograph. Should you require any further assistance with directions to the office address or access to the office premises you may call and ask to speak specifically with Victoria on 09099995126.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and acceptance to be at the interview scheduled.

Thanks once again for your interest in working with us.

With Regards,
Pls any information about this
any information about this pls help hooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gosj01(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2019
silver94:
Is it authentic or scam
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Monmarri: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pls run away from this guys they are fake. www.fview.org.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jessibri: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Has anyone here received an interview Invite from stanbic after the test.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Monmarri: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello house please do any body know servier pharmaceutical in Lagos at Ikeja? Do they pay very well and how is the company like? I will appreciate responses. Thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chubbyG(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mosunbabe:
Any information about this Kennedy's Consulting Plsss?

Sequel to your application for the Executive Trainee Programme with our client-a reputable Financial Institution, we are happy to inform you that, you have been shortlisted for the 1st stage of the recruitment process with Kennedia Consulting, which is an Aptitude Test. This Aptitude Test is basically designed to assess your cognitive abilities.
Hello
How did this go

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mastert002: 1:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now

Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then go apply on www.inform.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Application for Total Young Graduate program will expire this Friday, September 27.

Don't prograstinate, do well to apply.

Visit here for Details:
https://www.nairaland.com/5430077/total-nigeria-young-graduate-programme
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mastert002: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

Check www.inform.com.ng to Apply now
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Justmemyself1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oladaposegun123: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Someone should help me to confirm if it's scam/real

Dear SEGUN

After having reviewed your application. The recruitment team is pleased to inform you that you have met the preliminary requirements as contained in your CV and other criteria assessments and thus wishes to invite you for an interview with the Human Resource Team.

Dated: September 26th, 2019

At: 6 Obasa Street, Chemline Building, beside Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Scheduled at 9:00am.

We hope to see you around at your best.
Good luck!

HR@Pius Leo
Available to pick calls from 8am - 4pm.

Note: You are to come with a copy of your CV and a print out of this invite to gain access, as you will not be allowed access into the building without these items.

Disclaimer: BRYMEDOT, is committed to helping you secure worthwhile Employment. We are a third party recruiter.
Third Party Recruiters-- Third party recruiter are defined as agencies, organizations or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full time employment on behalf of others and for themselves.

AVAILABLE OFFERS AT BRYMEDOT

1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER: we develop business, both for our clients and our businesses.

2. HUMAN RESOURCE PERSONNEL/CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER: We recruit for ourselves and for our clients.

3. GRADUATE/CORPORATE TRAINING: We organize training for our clients.

You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, BRYMEDOT, may forward your details to clients who are interested in you OR in other case forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.
Show more
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mastert002: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Omowunmit(f): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
I got this message today. I don't know how genuine it is. Someone please help.

ON A REFERAL, YOU RE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY 24/9/19 At 2,
Odegbami Crescent, Opp. RCCG Agape, off Olorunsogo Rd. ABEOKUTA
9AM
tgresource.com
AJ
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mastert002: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019

Check www.inform.com.ng to Apply now
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mastert002: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2019

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kokon(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying with us for the role of a Manager.

The first step towards successful employment is to attend our interview sessions scheduled to hold on Friday 27th Sept 2019 at 1625b Saka Jojo Street, Victoria Island.

Please be at the venue from 12:30 pm.

Kindly respond to this email if you will be attending.

If you have received this mail and have already attended an interview, kindly disregard.

Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

TwentySix Logistics Team

Please any information about them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AnnieBell2753: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
You are invited for an interview Consolidated Hallmark Insurance PLC on 27/09/2019 No 264,Ikr Road,Obanikoro, Lagos by 9am. Call Kemi 08035501054.
Please, any Nairaland member with info about Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HausaOverlord: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chozen1665:
[You have been scheduled for an interview session for the role of Tele-Counsellor.

Location: LBH Consulting ltd- 5A Dele Adedayo, off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Pls help mi confirm this
got the same email today too, I don't even remember applying for anything like that
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Themainn: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Hello, I'm a professional CV/Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

Your Cv is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process.

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad Cv will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for.

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized CV and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique resume that is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional CV Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odeyinugbolahan(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Please i need to be sure that this interview invite is not a scam. Below is the message i got from them and no info about them online.

SY-HILLS CONSULT
Sequel To Your Application To Us Online(GET99),You Have Been Shortlisted To Have An Interview With The Head Of Hr Date:27/9/2019 Time:9:00am Venue:2nd gate Chemline building Obasa street Oba Akran Ikeja Come With An Updated Copy Of Your Resume.
Best Regards.
Hr Kayode
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dammysmart: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
odeyinugbolahan:
Please i need to be sure that this interview invite is not a scam. Below is the message i got from them and no info about them online.

SY-HILLS CONSULT
Sequel To Your Application To Us Online(GET99),You Have Been Shortlisted To Have An Interview With The Head Of Hr Date:27/9/2019 Time:9:00am Venue:2nd gate Chemline building Obasa street Oba Akran Ikeja Come With An Updated Copy Of Your Resume.
Best Regards.
Hr Kayode
SCAM!!!! Get99 has its office at Sapetro towers, adeola odeku 2nd floor. it's an ecommerce company
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by koolengrtimmy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kindly help comfirm this.

Platinum gate

building 7 Adenuga Taiwo street, oyefeso avenue by savoil bustop obanikoro.

Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chozen1665:

Pls help mi confirm this

Did u attend this interview again or is it scam??
I got same too for Client Manager
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cinderrellah(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please I need to confirm if this invite is real

Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are impressed by your resume and would like to invite you to an interview at our office.

We have scheduled an interview appointment for you as follows;

Date: Friday,27th September 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am prompt.

In addition, kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

In the event that you need to reschedule to a different date, please kindly contact us within 12 hours of receiving this mail.

Best Regards,

Villegroup Recruiters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.