Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1796592 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by truvine(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
zealousB:

Check omowunmi profile and send a message to her. She recently came online. She would give a better insight about the company.

Thats it
her last seen is Jan 17

do you have any ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bleck08: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
I got this and I'll like to confirm if it is legit

Congrats! You are to resume at OLIST for the role of Biz Developer.

16 Billings way, Oregun, Ikeja. Oct 25, 9AM

Come with credentials & passports.

BridgeGap
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yinkerb(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
My Name is Yinker Babs, am an Uber/Taxify/Bolt Driver. I was kidnapped and robbed yesterday at gun point at closing of work at my gate at ajayi bankole street cele egbe. They made away with the car and all my belongings. Please my people help me watch out for a white Toyota Camry EPE951EZ, big for-nothing. You can reach any police station or call this number 08167576408. Thanks

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Reucy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please who knows of this street 2a Nnobi street, off Ajibola layeni ikate surulere Lagos. Have anyone had an interview in that area before, just want to be sure I'm not about to be scammed
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abdulk4real: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
I received this message today but in doubt about the firm.... Legit or not... Any info about them pls..

Dear Applicant, you have been invited for an interview by Karisa Consults Ltd on Saturday 26th Oct,2019
Venue:Foodland Mills Ltd @ km 5,nyanya-karshi rd karshi nasarawa state.
Time:10am prompt.
Position:Electrician
Please come with both original and photocopy of all your credentials and CV.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ohiosimuan: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tanks. grin
zealousB:

That is GNLD company now. You get patience oh
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by trending1: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Good day can you teach and spread the news about a registered product and service?
You get paid per individual you promote the product and service to.
The training and orientation is on Saturday 26 October, 2019 NAF Shopping Complex [center][/center]Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos.
Chat me on 08074632306 if you are interested
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SoBright101: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Please, any information about
Trim Integrated Services Ltd.
3 - 9, Olu Koleosho Street, Workbay Building, Adjacent Slot, Simbiat Abiola Way, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Abehordun(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
How real is this?

Dear Xxxx
After a concluded assessment on your Resumè, we are pleased to schedule a meeting with you on the position of a "OFFICE ASSISTANT ".
You are hereby been acknowledged and officially invited for a recruitment session with our Human resource Team.

Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.

Date: Tuesday 29/10/2019

Venue: Chemline Building 2nd gate, Obasa Street, off Fort Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Note: You are to Come with a copy of your CV and a print out of this invite to gain Access, as you will not be allowed to access into the building without these items.

Also kindly respond to this mail by confirming your availability for this interview with your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.

Best Regards,
Mr Jerry.
(Director)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by edujandon(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by valboy: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abehordun:

How real is this?

Dear Xxxx
After a concluded assessment on your Resumè, we are pleased to schedule a meeting with you on the position of a "OFFICE ASSISTANT ".
You are hereby been acknowledged and officially invited for a recruitment session with our Human resource Team.

Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.

Date: Tuesday 29/10/2019

Venue: Chemline Building 2nd gate, Obasa Street, off Fort Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Note: You are to Come with a copy of your CV and a print out of this invite to gain Access, as you will not be allowed to access into the building without these items.

Also kindly respond to this mail by confirming your availability for this interview with your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.

Best Regards,
Mr Jerry.
(Director)
scam scam scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by rasaqadeseun(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jibreel22222:

Yes I did
It was surely advertised around mid may
I submitted the following week
We in hundreds
It's the format of the text that is making one skeptical
You never can tell for this naija
Even govt fit scam you
So how did it go?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by policy12: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please who have idea about this ppu, or know the address can talk about the T&C. How staff are been treated pls some one shu help I don't want to borrow money and travel down to Lagos for a job that won't worth the stress.

Though I did phone with them yesterday and got this mail today. Just taking caution.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olaolex: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry angry angry grin that's their tactics
Jakeattah:
MEDPRO just sent another of their many invites.... The number one GNLD

.... But they can't see me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Monmarri: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Pls and pls who has had about this company pls? [/b]NEWAGE Solutions & Technologies[b] they av offices at Nigeria, UK and USA. Please kindly respond any body that know them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Please guys how true is this invite
Thank you

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ifyonline(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good evening..

Please who knows about proten international at Toyin street Ikeja.

They invited me for a telesales position on Monday.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
ifyonline:
Good evening..

Did you get the invite today?
Share the invite now.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by suzzyrims: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
ifyonline:
Good evening..

I also got their invite. How legit are they?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jalinspy(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Interview Invitation
Inbox
x

TELECOMM LINK <augustine.telecommlink@gmail.com>
Sat, Oct 26, 1:09 AM (23 hours ago)
to me

Dear *******,

Your online application as Procurement officer has been received by us. We believe you would able to defend your CV and if need be chose from other available options with the company.
You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for the job offer.

Date: Tuesday 29th October, 2019
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 7, Obasa road Chemline Building, behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran, Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability. Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Best regards,
HR Augustine
www.telcommlink.com.ng

Disclaimer: Telcommlink is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third party recruiter and outsourcing agency.

Third party Recruiters: Third party recruiters are agencies, organisations, or individuals, recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time or full time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, telcommlink, may forward your details of clients who are interested in you or in other cases forward your details to client who are interested in your services

PLEASE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS? IS IT REAL? HELP A BROTHER ABEG
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jalinspy(f): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Firstpoint International <job.firstpointinternational@gmail.com>
4:37 AM (0 minutes ago)
to Firstpoint, bcc: me

You are hereby scheduled for an interview session at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: MONDAY 28th October 2019.

Venue: 3rd Floor Right Wing 240, Herbert Macaulay Way beside Sweet Sensation Alagomeji Bus stop Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am

· Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your CV.

Regards

THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

You will meet with the Head Human Resources of our client after this oral

IS THIS REAL OR FAKE PLEASE
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2019
tosins:
Please guys how true is this invite
Thank you

Please this is urgent
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ifyonline(f): 1:10am On Oct 27, 2019
suzzyrims:

I also got their invite. How legit are they?

They are legit but what I don't know if the pay will be worth the stress
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Janetamarha: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Three job openings in a digital agency. Candidates are to resume November first. Job Location - Lekki-Ajah axis.

(Vacant position 1)
Social Media Manager who is a Canva design pro needed. Must have an eye for lifestyle aesthetics. Must be familiar with social media management tools.

Major job function:
Manage social media pages - Create content calendar, captions, schedule and publish content.

Design - Create canva designs, plan content layout, publish and schedule content. Design with other mobile or desktop design tools, including creating social videos.

Knowledge of other design software like adobe photoshop and video editing software is a plus.

Compensation: N50,000

Send email to Ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Canva Pro”

Note: Please do not apply if you have no knowledge of designing or working with Canva on an expert level.

(Vacant position 2)
Social media manager with great skills in creative content writing. Must have an eye for trends, be witty and creative with words. Must be familiar with social media management tools. Must be ready to research content across major industries.

Major job function:
1. Manage social media pages: Manage social media pages - Create content calendar, captions, schedule and publish content.
2. Content Writing: Create written content, presentations, articles and proposals for the brand.

Knowledge of canva design and graphic designing is a plus.

Compensation: N50,000

Send email to ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Content Writer”

Note: Please do not apply if you cannot write a creative piece of more than 3 pages.

(Vacant position 3)
Creative graphics designer needed to handle graphics, social media designs, presentation designs, proposal designs and other designs that would be needed on a daily basis. Must be able to work swiftly and under pressure.

Must be able to work with Premier Pro as knowledge of video editing and animation is also required.

Compensation: N70,000

Send email to ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Design and Video Editing Pro.

Note: Please do not apply if you have no knowledge of video editing.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Soms12: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2019
ruthieo:
Good day, you have been shortlisted for an interview on Fri 16th Sept. 2016 by 09:30am The Proxynet House, 5b Adedeji Close, by Every woman stores Opebi Lagos

abeg who knows about them,thanks

Did you go and how was it please?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ikea(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please someone should help me confirm if this company is genuine. I just got their invite today to come for interview tomorrow.

Having reviewed your CV at STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING LIMITED (SOL) via our experts, you are hereby invited for INTERVIEW/ASSESSMENT to ascertain your suitability for job placement with any our CLIENTS that cut across FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS and OTHER INDUSTRIES.
Find detail below:
DATE: Wednesday 30th October, 2019.
Venue: IAL PLACE/BUILDING. 16, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am prompt
Please come along with your updated CV, Original & photocopies of your Credentials
FORMALLY DRESSED. Guys: Suits with white or blue shirt, tie and black shoes, Ladies: Suits with nice colored camisole and Black covered shoes.
INQUIRE: 070 323 200 30 (www.solnigeria.com)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Toyinese(f): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please does anyone know BRAAB EXCELLENT CONSULT? I was sent an invite for interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012