Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1804388 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Davidem111(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Akurakambe:
Interview Notification ID: (ACH/G3/HP)
An INTERVIEW SESSION has been Scheduled for you with HRM, VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY SERVICES (HSE) on Tue 6th Aug 2019 By 9am
VENUE #PLOT 61/94 OLU OBASANJO ROAD, BTW UBA & UNITY BANK, POLICE ROUNDABOUT PH, RIVER STATE.
Come with 2 Passports
090-3065-8702

Just got this message now.
Please are they real
please good morning, did this interview work out? Cus I was invited for this same interview tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Luvafricablog: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Is this how gospel song should be? Chai! The world is really coming to an end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfnnefkii-8
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TheNamezJhay(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please I just got this mail... How true is this please??

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chimasoka: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
I Challenge My Girls On Don’t Rush Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOXqsx77luw

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WritingHouse(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2020
If you have a large fan base on twitter, facebook, instagram or YouTube, register on www.ardvart.com in order to monetize your social media platform.

How does it work?

When you register (it is free and doesn't take five minutes), they will verify your social media platform and then confirm you on their database. Thereafter, they will contact you when they have ads to place on your page.

The rate for now is:

1. N2.5 for one facebook share.

2. N2.5 for one twitter tweet.

3. N1 for 10 YouTube views.

Visit www.ardvart.com today and register

Do not dull yourself. Try it. No one will ask you for a penny, so you have absolutely nothing to loose.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
Are you tired of being jobless? Join YouTube Programming School for free. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Thank me later.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
Are you tired of being jobless? Join YouTube Programming School for free. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Thank me later.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Johnkennedyjk18: 4:32pm On May 02, 2020
Please can someone verify this company for me I got this invitation from them today I can't remember applying for any job post with them.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Newslodge: 11:20pm On May 02, 2020
Microsoft Nigeria Software Engineering Internship Program 2020
Microsoft Nigeria, a worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following graduate internship positions below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
See Step by Step Application Process Here
https://www.newslodge.com.ng/microsoft-nigeria-software-engineering-internship-program-2020/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mogboyelade(f): 6:27am On May 03, 2020
Pls, do you know anything about kobo360 logistics here. Just want to know more about them.are they legit?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akanb4real(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
TheNamezJhay:
Please I just got this mail... How true is this please??
have you done the zoom chat?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Percaput: 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
Johnkennedyjk18:
Please can someone verify this company for me I got this invitation from them today I can't remember applying for any job post with them.

Funny enough i got the same mail this noon and I've confirmed from someone that it is a scam.. They even asked for my WhatsApp line..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Simonduke(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2020
y'all gotta be careful of some scamfull shiii...I had almost lost hope recently about how to earn with this pandemic untill a friend referred me to where I earned $400 last month!!!
now I'm not allowed to share links but I would love to help ppl so if you have telegram and want to be successful...mail me at simonduke200@gmail.com
N.B: this is for only those that can sacrifice their time and patience...this isn't some make money quick scam!!...
it's a slow and steady win!!

be safe!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by magaji700(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
Someone should help me confirm this. I got this invite message today via mail

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by magaji700(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2020
I got this via mail. Is this authentic?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Humbleamanda(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
Please who know about Yemkem international at Egbeda idimu Lagos. I have interview with them tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Whelliyams: 11:23am On May 19, 2020
Greetings !
-
We are working on a sustainability triangle. Kindly share your opinion in the short survey below.
-
https:///yc82bxvw
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tojahh(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2020
magaji700:
I got this via mail. Is this authentic?

FRAUD!
FRAUD!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Meeddah: 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
Beauty goes beyond words, external looks and products, Beauty is a lifestyle. An outward expression of what’s going on within.

With the variety of products in the open market, it’s almost difficult to say what’s safe and what’s not. How awesome it’ll be to be able to determine what gets in contact with your body and what doesn’t.
I have found that nothing feels safer than using a product you carefully designed and created yourself, with preferred ingredients.

Do you want to create safe effective products for personal use and even make money while at it?

If this question runs through your mind,then this class is the perfect fit for you.

The training would focus on teaching how to formulate high performance beauty products tailored to suit African skin types and places to get ingredients at your desired location.
Fee:1000
Date:Tuesday May 26 2020
Click the link below to enrol NOW!!!
 https:///Ir3wFc2DoyvDGjttXE7jKk
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by magaji700(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
tojahh:

FRAUD!
FRAUD!!
My thought exactly. Thanks!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fox97(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2020
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Alutadioxide(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
akhere2u:
please is this interview real?.......awaiting your feedback ASAP. Thanks

After much considerations, your background, qualifications and skills really stood out to us, so we would like to invite you for an Evaluation Interview to tell you a little more about our mode of operation, get to know you better, and see if you fit right into our workforce. In view of this, you're shortlisted to be INTERVIEWED at our LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP as a Team/Unit Lead at DYNAMIQUE ASSOCIATES SOLUTIONS.

*Responsibilities of a Team/Unit Leader*
1. Monitor and oversee the team performance
2. Develop a strategy and team will use to reach its goal
3. Oversee day-to-day team's operation and performance
4. Motivate team members
5. Encourage creativity and risk-taking
6. Suggest and organize team bu

Please did you later go for this? I just received invite.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Barmbie: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Well done for this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by spores99(m): 5:48am On May 21, 2020
In search of a competent logistics assistant/executive with good knowledge of customs clearance, good excel and documentation skills. Good analytical and reporting skills.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Estheraosho(f): 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
Click on the link below and check my post on how you can earn every week from home

https://www.nairaland.com/5872943/earn-weekly-daily-consumables#89799911
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Notifydamdam: 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
Alutadioxide:

Please did you later go for this? I just received invite.

Same here. Also got a mail from them.
Is it a scam or real?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Barmbie: 11:26am On May 22, 2020
Good morning everyone,here ongoing recruitment, you will want to respond promptly

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.