Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1804077 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mogivethanks(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, anyone with information on Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult should please let me know. I mean if you have ever attended any interview there or something
Thanks �
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikzywhyt(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Vacancy.
Our clients a realtor at Egbeda and a security firm in Palmgroove want the following:
1. Assistant Manager (Security Firm)
2. Operation Officers (Security Firm)
3. Sales Associates ( Realtor)
Requirements:
B.sc or it equivalent,
Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to clueconsultinggroup@gmail.com.
N/B: The interview is tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jaybankzz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
mogivethanks:
Hello Nairalanders, anyone with information on Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult should please let me know. I mean if you have ever attended any interview there or something
Thanks �
Don't waste your time and finances.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HoneyMinah: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Aminah
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HoneyMinah: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please can anyone confirm if this is real or fake for me? I can see some of us have gotten invite. But I can't trace the response

Dear Candidate,

After reviewing your request to work with us by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online business meeting for your leadership assessment as this email /message confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of DYNAMIQUE ASSO. SOLUTIONS as a Unit Leader.

WHAT WE DO: We specialize majorly in human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

OUR PRIORITY: Is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquiring their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool. This is achieved by building entrepreneurs and giving them independence.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.
***go to your email inbox and click the authentication link
****sign in and you are good to go

You are advised to confirm your availability for the Interview by sending your full name, current location and whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2348038536313) via WHATSAPP after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

Date: Thursday, 23rd July 2020.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obinnau(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
HoneyMinah:
Please can anyone confirm if this is real or fake for me? I can see some of us have gotten invite. But I can't trace the response

Dear Candidate,

After reviewing your request to work with us by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online business meeting for your leadership assessment as this email /message confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of DYNAMIQUE ASSO. SOLUTIONS as a Unit Leader.

WHAT WE DO: We specialize majorly in human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

OUR PRIORITY: Is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquiring their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool. This is achieved by building entrepreneurs and giving them independence.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.
***go to your email inbox and click the authentication link
****sign in and you are good to go

You are advised to confirm your availability for the Interview by sending your full name, current location and whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2348038536313) via WHATSAPP after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

Date: Thursday, 23rd July 2020.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management

it's from elytetech
They are scam

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bayejuyo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
I received a job interview message today, is it a scam?

BY RECOMMENDATION, YOU ARE OPPORTUNED TO HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH MGL ON 23/07/20 BY 8AM @8 BISI OGABI STRT, OFF AIRPORT JUNCTION IKEJA. CALL FOR INFO. HR DIMMA
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OGMT: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello guys! I work with www.queenmoremi.com, a women's empowerment platform, and we're working on an initiative that will help Nigerian females aged 16-30 during these COVID times. Please could you spare 1 minute of your time to fill out the survey? We're giving out FREE airtime and FREE access to the initiative for everyone who fills out the questionnaire. Click link to fill out the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRx9fhCBeC-vSOfIXvQ0dD2Hps7bStU4XODp7wfACS1rUEEg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ysakaws1: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sakes:
We are pleased to inform you of your interview with the HR DEPT. of MAGDALA NIG. is Sat. 25/1/2020;8am @8 Bisi ogabi str, Balogun B/S Awolowo way Ikeja.ADETUNJI

Please!!!! Is this genuine....

Is the address okay
Please I just got this message too. Was yours genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Smartrock: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tutors needed in Abuja..pay is 20k and above pending the area..please interested people should call this line..09079648121
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ysakaws1: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Please who knows if Xown Solutions is genuine? I just got an interview request from them today, and although I applied for some jobs on jobberman, I do not think they are among.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Amakapro: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
LaurelP:
I have seen so many Nairalanders complaining and lamenting their ordeal in the hands of fake scam companies who invite people for interview only to introduce them to fake drug marketing business.
I'm doing this not only because these companies waste people's time, energy and T-fair going to such interviews, but also because most of these scammers extort money from hapless job seekers thereby making their suffering times two.
Imagine a scammer extorting #10,500 from a graduate who have been unemployed for years, not to talk of the transport fare wasted going to such fruitless interviews or job chat as they usually call it.
Some people even borrow money to pay these sheep in wolves clothing, who promise them heaven on earth. Some will tell you that you will make half a million within 1 month and all that. If you're not careful, you will take a loan that you will not be able to repay thus causing embarrassment and lack of rest of mind. An unemployed person should have only himself to worry about, not having debts also.

So I believe that if we are properly guided, we will not fall into the hands of these scammers.
Having said that, there are ways by which one can identify a fake or scam interview invitation and there fore avoid such waste of time and money. The good thing is that most of their messages come in the same format, so you will know its fake!

1. The message does not bear a company name: most of these scammers won't include their names on the message you will receive. All you will see are the address, the time and date and a phone number. A genuine company will not hide its identity from a potential employee.

2. The message will say "interview/job briefing": whatever job briefing means I don't know!
3. You will see a code or reference: something like "HR=0056" or "REF=002". This is an indication of the code number of the person who invited you to the "job briefing".
4. It will contain a phone number: this is the number of your referer. Most genuine companies don't give phone numbers.
5. You will see HR Admin in the message instead of company name
6. If you call their number, they will be reluctant to give info on the company.

And pls, ignore those people sharing job flyers on the streets, and those ones they paste on walls. Those are scammers and some ritualists too. And also most of these so called agencies are avenues for duping unsuspecting job seekers. Pls shine your eyes well well.
I will post the names of some of these fake companies/ agencies later.

Pls if you have any experiences inthe hands of these scammers kindly share it here so that others can learn and avoid them too. Thank you

Cheers!

While there's the issue of scam vacancies like there, a lot of us keep passing over opportunities repeatedly on a daily basis.

I decided to share the PURE gospel here simply because in barely 2months with this company, I've come to see that it's for real. If you do want change..real change, feel free to reach out let's grow together and earn weekly.

Ruthaladi@gmail.com

#OnaPUREmission #Project1million

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by piusrule: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Did Any one knows about AHL Ultimate company . Website is https://www.ahlur.org.ng/. I was invited for Assessment and Interview. in Abuja. I dont want to waste my time. I want to know if its not network marketing company or not. Thank you.
poius
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obinnau(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
piusrule:
Hello Everyone,

Did Any one knows about AHL Ultimate company . Website is https://www.ahlur.org.ng/. I was invited for Assessment and Interview. in Abuja. I dont want to waste my time. I want to know if its not network marketing company or not. Thank you.
poius
I sent you a pm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Michaelshow: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please guys how legit is this job

Good day!
Your CV has been Approved. HR invites you for an interview session with M.D and BOARD OF TECHNICIANS,of SHIELD RESOURCES.

Venue: Olaoluwa House,2,Odegbami Crescent,Opposite RCCG Agape Main Gate,Olorunsogo Abeokuta.

Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ysakaws1: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ysakaws1:
Please who knows if Xown Solutions is genuine? I just got an interview request from them today, and although I applied for some jobs on jobberman, I do not think they are among.
Answer please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mazigabriel(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
interesting
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwashedy: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2020
You are invited for an interview on Wednesday 29th July 2020.

Time :11am

Venue : Excella Integrated Resources Services Limited: No 36 Port-Harcourt Crescent , off Gimbiya street, Area 11, Abuja.

Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and passport photograph.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message and confirm your availability.

Regards.
Admin.
Excella Integrated Resources Services Limited.

Hello guys, is this genuine ❔
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yeme7(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received. You're hereby invited for an interview session with our company, scheduled to hold on Friday 31st July, 2020.

Requirements for the interview are 2 passport photographs, photocopy of your credentials and your CV.

Serial Code: PCE/006/20

Note: When you get to the interview venue, kindly fill in the serial code under 'CODE’ column of the Attendance Register, it’s Important.

Our Office is at: 7B Eguadase street (3rd floor), Off Akpakpava Road, Benin City, Edo State.

The interview is by 9:00am

For further enquiry and direction please Call/WhatsApp the secretary on 08076736981.

Note: Calling hours (8:00am - 5:00pm) Monday- Friday.

We also welcome you to continually visit our Career Site to apply for other openings.

Please note that this interview invite is strictly for those who are residing in Benin City, Edo State

Inter Arc Consultants Ltd

Is this interview real or fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mrsmitho(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
TWO AMAZING MONEY MAKING OFFERS!

1️⃣. If You Don't Mind, I Can Show You How To Invest N750/$3 to gradually earn over N50m cash (or $110,000 in bitcoin) Within a period of time. - NEWLY LAUNCHED @

https:///2WVHvBh

2⃣. If You Don't Mind, I Can Also Show You How To Access A Free N2.5 Million Grant And Also Earn A Minimum Of 4K Daily For Life Thru Blockchain @

https:///3hmEzFm

_Waste No Time Cos Only Information Leads To Transformation_

https:///2348023610704
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Employmenthub(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Are you unemployed or employed and seeking new opportunities or career transition?. Then The EmploymentHub group is where you should be.

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, teaching them critical Job readiness skills and also providing over 50 curated job vacancies on a daily basis from all 36 states

Employment hub has helped over 70 graduates get jobs through consistent job listings,
Career articles and materials, training sessions organized unemployed persons in their career journey.

We also offer a wide range of services such
Resume/CV writing: we make a professional resume' to tell your career story to recruiters and automatically make you their target.
Training.
Career coaching
Interview Prep
linked to Optimization
Recruitment to the Onboarding process.

For enquiries call EH 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
��������
*A-PLUS DATA*

*MTN DATA (CASH PAYMENT Via TRANSFER)*
1GB @ ₦380
2GB. @ ₦750
3GB. @ ₦1,100
4GB. @ ₦1,500
5GB. @ ₦1,900
*30DAYS VALIDITY* *461*4# to check balance

*AIRTEL DATA*
1.5GB @ ₦1100
2.0GB @ ₦1,250
3.0GB @ ₦1,650
4.5GB @ ₦2,100
6GB @ ₦3,000
*30DAYS VALIDITY* *140#

*9 MOBILE DATA*
1.0GB @ ₦700
1.5 GB @ ₦800
2.0GB @ ₦1300
4.5GB @ ₦2,250

*30 DAYS VALIDITY *228# OR *229# TO Check balance*

*GLO DATA*
1GB @ ₦550
2GB @ ₦1,000
3GB @ ₦1,500
4.5GB @ ₦2,000
*30 days validity* *127*0# to check balance

�� *MODES OF PAYMENTS*
�� CASH Transfer����
Acct Name: *ISAH ABDULWAHAB SULEIMAN*
A/C No GT BANK

�For Inquiries Call/Text
Or just click on the link below to chat me directly on WhatsApp for any discount
//+2348062172620
*NOTIFY ME ON WHATSAPP/SMS BEFORE INITIATING ANY TRANSFER*
Friends and family can pay more than the standard rate�.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tifelola(f): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning house,pls I need help to confirm if this is real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.