Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,083 members, 6,014,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 05:05 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1353860 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 11:00am On Nov 17
upload111:

If u r interested in the WhatsApp group, send a mail stating ur whatsapp number to upload556@gmail.com n subject of d mail should be interviews n jobs

Attention to detail is a requirement in almost all jobs. Of all mails sent only one person was able to follow the instructions. If this was a job offer only that person seem to be the qualifying candidate.

Subject of mail should b interview n jobs.

Try again. If interested send mail stating ur number to upload556@gmail.com and subject of the mail should b "interviews n jobs"
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Wierdceo: 11:45am On Nov 17
upload111:
Maybe I should just create a WhatsApp grp where I can tutor people directly on how to identify fake interview invites and also how to act n answer interview questions

What did you all think?
There is one I am pasin thru now. Please advice me. I work in a bank right now so my colleague called me to one corner and told me about a job opportunity at NNPC she said the job comes with free feeding and free acomodation but the requirement of the company is that I will have to do a medical test and that the company will do that themselves so I have to bring the sum of 57,200 while coming to the company in warri. He told me to make sure I come between now and tomorrow morning so dat I will meet up with the interview and even start work immediately. He even told me to Bring my lugages while coming because I'll start work immediately and that the job is a contract work of just 2 to 3years.

Now the same lady that told me abt this job opportunity is telling me now not to go again that her mind is telling her that it's scam. I asked her where she knew the man from and she said she opened an account for him years ago . That she doesn't know he still has her number.

I have told my moda abt this and she is already looking for how to get the money .

Is this real or fake . How do I know now ?Am confused.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Qizzie: 10:40am On Nov 18
Wierdceo:

There is one I am pasin thru now. Please advice me. I work in a bank right now so my colleague called me to one corner and told me about a job opportunity at NNPC she said the job comes with free feeding and free acomodation but the requirement of the company is that I will have to do a medical test and that the company will do that themselves so I have to bring the sum of 57,200 while coming to the company in warri. He told me to make sure I come between now and tomorrow morning so dat I will meet up with the interview and even start work immediately. He even told me to Bring my lugages while coming because I'll start work immediately and that the job is a contract work of just 2 to 3years.

Now the same lady that told me abt this job opportunity is telling me now not to go again that her mind is telling her that it's scam. I asked her where she knew the man from and she said she opened an account for him years ago . That she doesn't know he still has her number.

I have told my moda abt this and she is already looking for how to get the money .

No company will ask you to pay for medicals
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 10:53am On Nov 18
Wierdceo:

It is fake. Why should you bring money to be recruited.
Secondly why is it said in hush tones.?
If it's too confidential then it has a great tendency of being fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TrueNig: 9:07pm On Nov 19
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adelart(m): 6:17am On Nov 20
Good morning everyone,

Please does know or hear about Karbak Nig Ltd recruitment agency before? If so please update me here about them because I was been invited for interview today and I don’t want to waste my tfare unnecessary fake scam job or interview.

Their address: 3, Agehdo close beside Rainoil filling station, ojodu berger b/stop
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Punck4real(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20
Are u a student, full house wife, no job u can be a Dropshipper or a Wholesale no need to worry u can make Ur money why seating at home all u need is advert we deliver nationwide to Ur customers on your behalf.

*Address- 32 Bello Street by ladipo bus stop mafoluku oshodi Lagos*

We deal in Household items, kitchen items, health and beauty, fashion etc
We Waybill to states in Nigeria for now not all.

Kindly chat me up to join the group.

Retailers also available.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Umanhonlen5(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22
Join our WhatsApp group where we will be teaching web design/development courses for low stipends from scratch (basics to advance level)���
https:///LYlAlyq39pv2K9HeqjnOl2
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tobiastie: 4:38am On Nov 23
Olatunji12222:
please, i don't know if OMEGA GLOBAL CONSULT organization is real. i just receive a text from them that i am been invited for interview on 28/08/2020. i dont know how real it is.

pls did you go and was it real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by missunknown: 5:24pm On Nov 23
I just received this exact message for same location. Was it scam? Did you go?
matinos28:
I just got this...

By recommendation CVR NIG LTD, invites you for an interview/briefing tomorrow @ 22 brass road opposite jevinik beside, FRONZI'S supermarket, Aba. Time: 8am p/stm/001

I strongly suspect its a scam, but I may be wrong. Pls guys I need your help before wasting my time and trans
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jayjayniak: 11:48pm On Nov 23
Does anyone here have an idea on the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority’s Graduate Analyst Programme online test please? Can I get the past questions answer please?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by matinos28(m): 6:46am On Nov 24
[quote author=missunknown post=96359919]I just received this exact message for same location. Was it scam? Did you go?[/quote

GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jenti: 11:08am
PLEASE BE WARNED

THERE IS NO SUCH COMPANY AS TGR Ltd at OLAOLUWA HOUSE, 2 Odegbami Close, opposite RCCG, Abiola Way, Abeokuta.

The website www.tgrresource.com and the phone no quoted is also suspicious

OLAOLUWA BUILDING is owned by a respected legal practitioner who will not permit his property to be used by fictitious recruitment agencies.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.