Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! (2082 Views)

Girls Come In And Describe Your Future Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! / 3 Keys To Meeting Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]Dear future boyfriend,
I am very happy to be alive today to write you this letter because despite all I have gone through in the hands of love I still love love and can't stop searching for it till I find it.And since they say love happens in the strangest of places I decided to come here maybe (just maybe) we will find each other.
I am a Yoruba girl in my late 20`s.I am tall,intelligent,proactive,good looking,romantic,faithful,a good cook,a good lover and many more... I am a graduate presently working though planning to start my own business come next year due to job satisfaction.
I will like you my future boyfriend to be a Yoruba guy in his early 30's.I will like him to me intelligent because I want someone that will add positive value to my bright future and not pull me back.I will like him to be handsome/goodlooking cos I am too.I will like him to be a university graduate and have a good job and independent cos I am too.I will like him to be romantic,considerate and flexible in decision making but above all these have a good heart and God fearing.He should be based in lagos and ready for a serious relationship.

Dear future boyfriend,I will like you to know that my heart has been broken severally and I now love with my sense of reasoning intact.If you contact me thinking you have seen a desperate girl to fool,I can asure you that It will be a waste of your precious time.

Married men,jobless men,unserious men,in a relationship men,non yoruba men should please not contact me.I will only be available for single,serious and responsible men.From me to you 791617B2,add up!!! No pm please cos you won't reach me through that.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
See scam! U ar in ur late 20s and U ar still looking for "boyfriend" nt husband Goan sit biko! \______

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOODDDDD Sweetheart where have you been, I've been searching everywhere for you, Liberia,( almost got Ebola) Sambisa forest(Shekau almost used me for fried meat) Kaduna(almost got blown with Buhari) to mention but just a few places I've been just to be with you. I LOVE YOU
*Draws her close, wipes her tears and gives her a peck*

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Tundeiab(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
cleopatra001: [color=#550000][/color]Dear future boyfriend,
I am very happy to be alive today to write you this letter because despite all I have gone through in the hands of love I still love love and can't stop searching for it till I find it.And since they say love happens in the strangest of places I decided to come here maybe (just maybe) we will find each other.
I am a Yoruba girl in my late 20`s.I am tall,intelligent,proactive,good looking,romantic,faithful,a good cook,a good lover and many more... I am a graduate presently working though planning to start my own business come next year due to job satisfaction.
I will like you my future boyfriend to be a Yoruba guy in his early 30's.I will like him to me intelligent because I want someone that will add positive value to my bright future and not pull me back.I will like him to be handsome/goodlooking cos I am too.I will like him to be a university graduate and have a good job and independent cos I am too.I will like him to be romantic,considerate and flexible in decision making but above all these have a good heart and God fearing.He should be based in lagos and ready for a serious relationship.

Dear future boyfriend,I will like you to know that my heart has been broken severally and I now love with my sense of reasoning intact.If you contact me thinking you have seen a desperate girl to fool,I can asure you that It will be a waste of your precious time.

Married men,jobless men,unserious men,in a relationship men,non yoruba men should please not contact me.I will only be available for single,serious and responsible men.From me to you 791617B2,add up!!! No pm please cos you won't reach me through that.
Lemme guess, daddy ati mummy tin damu e abi? Se ooro pea awon nkan to o ko sibi po ju bayi! All the best sha.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
imas: OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOODDDDD Sweetheart where have you been, I've been searching everywhere for you, Liberia,( almost got Ebola) Sambisa forest(Shekau almost used me for fried meat) Kaduna(almost got blown with Buhari) to mention but just a few places I've been just to be with you. I LOVE YOU
*Draws her close, wipes her tears and gives her a peck*

Tnx imas!!!
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin

Tundeiab:
Lemme guess, daddy ati mummy tin damu e abi? Se ooro pea awon nkan to o ko sibi po ju bayi! All the best sha.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by kudoxs(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Late 20's and still looking for a bf...No picture to back up your claims of been good looking. No birth certificate to prove your real DOB.... Continuuu u hear.continuuu

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
cleopatra001:

Tnx imas!!!
you're welcome, that's why you have me.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by kudoxs(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
cleopatra001:

Tnx imas!!!
after the guy declares his love 4 u,all u can say is tnx.... U rili nid a bf.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
my dear,i pray God in his infinite mercy will surprise u and wil send ur prince charming to u in a very special n romantic way.....
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dont worry, your Mr. Right is on his way grin
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: my dear,i pray God in his infinite mercy will surprise u and wil send ur prince charming to u in a very special n romantic way.....

Tnx temi,you are such a darling!!!
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by tobiboss(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: Dont worry, your Mr. Right is on his way grin
The fùck the hell is Mr. Right
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by lertee(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
All the best to you if you are real
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by chibwike(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
yoruba?
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by stinggy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin
grin
grin

wetin we nor go see for this NL
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Elnino4ladies: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Desperado..go nd fvck urself...mofo..
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
For you to have come here to place this advert, SItuation critical!

I may have ended your search but for the Yoruba clause.

I would have loved to manage a Yoruba girl despite the fact that all you guys know how to cook is leaf with stew.

Stew is your natural resources. Not withstanding, I am just pissed that you are in your late 20's and you are still choosing tribe. let pray your next post will not be "even from Liberia"

Anyways, best of luck for disqualifing me

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: Dont worry, your Mr. Right is on his way grin

Serious for the first time in ages
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:

Saanu re naa
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ikwoche: anyways, best of luck for disqualifing me

Shiii happens my bro

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
ikwoche:
I am just pissed that you are in your late 20's and you are still choosing tribe. let pray your next post will not be "even from Liberia"

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Liability(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
cleo dear, may God grant you your heart desire.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: cleo dear, may God grant you your heart desire.

Amen! Tnx dear!
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by MaziOmenuko: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
So long a letter.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Tundeiab(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
barackodam:

Saanu re naa
Lol
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
How.old are you ?

I need a girlfriend between 24-24.5
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by LarrySun(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2014
cleopatra001: [color=#550000][/color]Dear future boyfriend,
Snap out of your hallucination, sister.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by dagentility(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Hmm, success in your search is all i'v got to say.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2014
you don't know me
barackodam:

Serious for the first time in ages
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: you don't know me

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? / You Deserve Better!! / Rich Or Famous Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.