Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

On MTN Callertunez Fraud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On MTN Callertunez Fraud (673 Views)

How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria / Mtn Callertunez 4 Just N15 / MTN "CallerTunez" Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On MTN Callertunez Fraud by pesty100(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
When My phone vibrated in my pocket, I thought I had received SMS from one of those 51260 numbers, but to my surprise contained in the SMS was that I have being charged N50 for MTN callertunez and that the service has been extended to 31/08/2014, I was immediately like; this sim is new, and even today's date is 2/08/2014 how is it possible that am charge on the 31st of last month then the first time I ever recharged on this line was on the 1/08/2014... I immediately call the customer care but the woman kept on yapping that I was the one that activated the stuff, I was like how is it possibly that I activated something without knowing. Pictures re provided below

Re: On MTN Callertunez Fraud by adewasco2k(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
yes, you activated it unknowingly grin not certain but i think that is what happened.

I once experienced this.

they kinda tricked you into subscribing, a pop up will just appear on your screen to subscribe to callers tune, there will be an OK button, if yo click it then you have subscribed to it.

in my own case...i saw it but didnt read it...thought it was a notification from my phone.....didnt know i have subscribed to it.

thats why we have http://customercare.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ucweb Problem / Need To Buy A New Android Phone So I Need Your Ideas / Call Other Networks With The Same Charges On Mtnzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.