Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies (1864 Views)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: tongue
cutie pie what's the problem? embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: what the heck are u talking about?

sorry tha was suppose to be for adamskutty, my bad ma'am
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: cutie pie what's the problem? embarassed embarassed grin

where u not the goat calling me a p.edophile? you sir is a rabbit
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: I swear down nah ur type that their sisters do flirt around like a slut and u are here claiming a Monk

Asian people are synonymous with the word monk, but compare to you nairaland hoes I AM A SAINT
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Olusanya333(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool: Hello Ladies

I am writing this letter to every responsible ladies out there.

Let me start by giving a background on why i am wrote this letter. I used to have a girlfriend back in high school, but never knew she was a slut. Anyways we dated for couple of months and she broke up with me because of money. It really didn't affect because during that period i gained admission into ESUT (Enugu state university of science and Technology) and there were lots of girls there even one girl at my hostel liked me at that time.

Anyways I Relocated from Nigeria to Canada almost 6 years ago, this same highschool ex added me on facebook out of no where, only to start calling me names like "you are not man enough" (probably because we didn't se.x during our dating period), "you ran away to Canada because you couldn't handle me" etc. I wasted no time in telling her to send me her naked pic or i will unfriend which i eventually did.

Just last week (2014) same girl added me again on facebook, to start raining insults upon insults on me again but that wasn't a big deal to me.
This leds to why I actually wanted to advise the ladies. Anyways when she was insulting me, she was using phrases like " i fvcked your friends and their di.ck was good" and "i am still trying to fuc.k your close friend in fact we are arranging where to do it" 'they getting what you can never get' etc "this is to pay you back "etc. How the hell is that a pay back to me? how will this affect my life?

Please ladies, If you want to get back at your ex, don't go sleep around with all his friends, because guys as a whole will even advice their friends to go take their own share from their ex mostly if they already have a new girl friend and even if they do not have a girlfriend they still let their friends se.x their ex provided the friend took permission from them. Sleeping with all his friend is only giving then good story to tell when they drinking or bored.

There are different ways to get back at your ex, but the best way is to move the fuc.k on.

NB: i am a guy
Regards
Donnypool
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

Asian people are synonymous with the word monk, but compare to you nairaland hoes I AM A SAINT
grin grin grin ok sir I don't have strength to exchange words with Anybody this night,
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

where u the only calling me a p.edophile? you sir is a rabbit
I'm a teenager, u primitive ediot

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: I'm a teenager, u primitive ediot

too many underage here, i don't exchange words kids, tell your mama to give you home training.

2 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: grin grin grin ok sir I don't have strength to exchange words with Anybody this night,

go kill yourself
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

too g.
so how old are u mister?
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: so how old are u mister?

go suck your daddy's D.i.ck
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

go suck your daddy's D.i.ck
u said u don't exchange words with kids earlier, even though I'm not a kid I will be forever ready to maul that madness out of ur Coconut brain grin grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: u said u don't exchange words with kids earlier, even though I'm not a kid I will be forever ready to maul that madness out of ur Coconut brain grin grin

Go suck your daddy's D.i.ck
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Prymestrr(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: I'm a teenager, u primitive ediot
EbolaGoingHam: too many underage here, i don't exchange words kids, tell your mama to give you home training.
adamskutty: so how old are u mister?
EbolaGoingHam: go suck your daddy's D.i.ck
adamskutty: u said u don't exchange words with kids earlier, even though I'm not a kid I will be forever ready to maul that madness out of ur Coconut brain grin grin
EbolaGoingHam: Go suck your daddy's D.i.ck
Hehehehe! These dudes upstairs really got ma ribs cracking with their adept stupidity. Grow Up fellaz!

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Prymestrr:

Hehehehe! These dudes upstairs really got ma ribs cracking with their adept stupidity. Grow Up fellaz!

You are a mad dog! Devil punish you for quoting me
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by iluvpomo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool: Hello Ladies....blah blah blah ... whine whine whine ....
NB: i am a guy
Regards
Donnypool
Ok, So your "Ex" figured out that you are obviously gay and so perhaps you can just come clean with her and also come out of the closet with the public, after all you will not be persecuted in Canada for having an alternate lifestyle.
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
iluvpomo: Ok, So your "Ex" figured out that you are obviously gay and so perhaps you can just come clean with her and also come out of the closet with the public, after all you will not be persecuted in Canada for having an alternate lifestyle.

smh
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Prymestrr(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hate filled thread with clueless fellaz.
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Prymestrr(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam: You are a mad dog! Devil punish you for quoting me
Lol!grin U r d 1 BARKING like a rabies infested canine on a leashundecided
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Prymestrr:
Lol!grin U r d 1 BARKING like a rabies infested canine on a leashundecided

son of a slu.t
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Prymestrr(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:
son of a slu.t
What a Title u v got Mr. Now stop insulting Urself n go2 bed.
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by jihday(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2014
wow,very bitter peeps on this thread
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
jihday: wow,very bitter peeps on this thread
Ah tell u cheesy see insult everywhere cheesy
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Adolphchidi: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
We are blessed brothers from The Guardians of
Age Ajakaja Brotherhood. The secret heart of this
brotherhood offers all initiate members, growth,
wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all
areas of heart desires. We are here to liberate
those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all
ramification. It does
not involved the use of any human sacrifices,
early
personal death or hurting of loved ones and
membership is free. We are the first above- ground organization in
history openly dedicated to the acceptance of
Man’s true nature—that of a carnal beast, living in
a cosmos which is permeated and motivated by
the[b] Dark Force [/b]which we call Satan.
Over the course of time, Man has called this Force by many names, and it has been reviled by those
whose very nature causes them to be separate
from this fountainhead of existence. They live in
obsessive envy of we who exist by flowing
naturally with the dread Prince of Darkness. It is
for this reason that individuals who resonate with Satan have always been an alien elite, often
outsiders in cultures whose masses pursue
solace
in an external deity. We magicians are our own
gods, and we are the explorers of the Left-Hand
Path. We do not bow down before the myths and fictions of the desiccated spiritual followers of the
Right-Hand Path. Today, we continue to uphold
our legacy by building on the solid foundation
created by The Lord Shanga, and set forth in his
writings, recordings, and videos. Since we were
the first organization dedicated to him, we have had extensive media coverage and been referred
to by several names over the course of over four
decades:
Ajakaja temple, is the first occult temple in Africa,
before occult temple all over African today and
the world, yet we maintain the simplest and boldest
moniker, embodied. We are a group of strong
brothers who came from
different walks of life for the purpose of alliviating
the sufferings of our people Ajakaja Brotherhood
are most probably the most well known secret society in the world. For years the world
economy has functioned on
the premise: To get ahead you have to step on
those around you. You are on your own,
struggling to keep your head above water. This is
what this gross misinformation with which we had
been raised has led us to, to misery, uncaring and
wanting. Secret Societies protect their members,
protect
what is dear and precious to them through
secrecy, because if the rest find out, these sacred things including the truth will also be destroyed.
Ajakaja Brotherhood is not for Everyone, But we
might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark
Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to
come Home to the Ajakaja Family!
For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding family of
Ajakaja, you will learn the untold secrets that few
have ever known existed! The Ajakaja rituals for
securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power
that
none outside of this family have ever been taught and never will. . . we are here to protect you if
you so desire! For more details contact us
through the following:07036382167
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2014
jideomowunmi: Did I hear...advice to ladies..? undecided undecided...da sounds more like...listen up hoes......!!!!!

Are u a ho ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi !!! / What Do Ladies Really Want??? / 4 Ways To Turn A Good Argument To Great Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.