Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100790 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Dominionng(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2014
pDude: You better be massively connected and have a massive 7-10 years of experience and be less that the massive age of 30 years old. grin grin
cheesy cheesy ..even Mikel Slowbi was a given a chance to prove himself grin

..and someone said adEBOLA, oyEBOLA and mosEBOLAtan won't feed some people bat meat for dream?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Bezed(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2014
alotofgrace: really
shocked shocked shocked
why the really
?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by alotofgrace(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Bezed: why the really
?

just the telecom side
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aquatica: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Oil & Gas jobs in Naija..Hummm! Has been sold out at a price and /or they choose to advertise after having their candidates already.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Jovie: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
TOTAL? Make i go apply sharp sharp
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Mintayo(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2014
pDude:

None cry
;(shocked;(
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by TSingerr(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Syenite:
U must b a failure.

Y are you so abusive
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by ehisdan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
tunwumi: When will it be our time?

With all this experience what about my little brother that just pass out?

TOTAL DAR IS Goduoooooooo
pass out, i.e dead? Or just graduated? If so may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by RotrEmmanuel: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
I opened the link but na French them use write for d portal
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by skyface00(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
LOLZ I GUESS U READ MEANING 2 MY POST....AM DEEPLY SORRY NOT MEANT IT IN UR OWN WAY OF THINKING....AM JST 29YEARS AND I HAVE MORE THAN 15 PEOPLE DOING ONE TINZ OR D OTHER WITH ME, I CANT SAY THEY WORKING UNDER ME BECUASE I ONLY CREATED THE PLATFORM , AND THE BUSINESS IS NOT UP 2 A YEAR BUT HAVE TOUCHED LIVEZ IN A LITTLE WAY I COULD...I CANT EMPLOY ALL MY FRIENDS BUT I CAN ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT THEM 2 CREATE WEALTH THAN SEEKING SO WE ALL CAN HELP ON AND OTHER.....GOVT CANT DO IT ALL.....AM DEEPLY SORRY IF MY COMMENT GET PPL LIVID....THANKS FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND ANYWAY@GOLOR

golor:
why dont u create job's that will employ ur frnds?na mouth go kill u.........wit dat ur 10,000 business way u deh do.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by afameeeeee: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
I just applied. I believe I'd come bck and testify God's work in my lifr

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by GoodBoi1(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Working knowledge of french is an advantage.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by creamylicious(f): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=biz2get][/quote]I am not jobless!!!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Martins307(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2014
grin we made front page jare..
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by iswallker(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Applied and got acknowledgement today. This is my job. I just know it. Thank you God.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by martinoonline(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please how were u able to submit ur application? Cos i keep getting an error message at the point of submission. Awaiting ur kind response..... pls anyone who has submitted can give me directions on how to successfully submit my application.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
martinoonline: Please how were u able to submit ur application? Cos i keep getting an error message at the point of submission. Awaiting ur kind response..... pls anyone who has submitted can give me directions on how to successfully submit my application.
unfortunately application has closed
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by confidant: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
kropelgrada:
unfortunately application has closed

The application is still open. U may have to resgister before you can apply.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2014
The application is still open. U may have to register before you can apply.
It's closed that is why he is finding it difficult to app ly.Normally Total advertisement for recruitment does not exceed 2weeks..if you don't apply before then,bad for you.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Dear ***********@yahoo.com
Your application has been submitted successfully.
Please note, only candidates who meet the selection criteria or requirements would be shortlisted to participate in the next stage.

TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment Team

Is this the response ya all received cos i applied since june and have not heard anything yet.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
virginadams: Dear ***********@yahoo.com
Your application has been submitted successfully.
Please note, only candidates who meet the selection criteria or requirements would be shortlisted to participate in the next stage.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment Team
Is this the response ya all received cos i applied since june and have not heard anything yet.
It depends on the position you applied for...Words out is that the graduate drilling cadet position (hnd) and the marketing and sales (ond) would be writing the test almost at the same period.So expect them to start sending out invitation soon.That mail you received is an auto response mail which was sent out to you to acknowledge that they have received your application.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tbanger(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
kropelgrada:
It depends on the position you applied for...Words out is that the graduate drilling cadet position (hnd) and the marketing and sales (ond) would be writing the test almost at the same period.So expect them to start sending out invitation soon.That mail you received is an auto response mail which was sent out to you to acknowledge that they have received your application.

Hello,
I applied for the Telecoms Engineer position. Do you know if test will be conducted or interview straight? Also, if test, what kinda test? SHL?

Thank you.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
tbanger:
Hello,
I applied for the Telecoms Engineer position. Do you know if test will be conducted or interview straight? Also, if test, what kinda test? SHL?
Thank you.
There will be test for every position advertised for...normally SHL test format.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Ch1KeLu: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Vacancies have laready been Filled.

Sorry Guys..

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Has anyone received any test invitation mail from Total?
I heard they have started sending out mail for the OND positions
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
I assume then that nobody has received any interview/test invitation mail from Total

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.